Boring

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol went out with Baekhyun then and then, either skating or just grabbing an ice cream or bubble tea or coffee, it depend on the day and what kind of mood Baekhyun and Chanyeol was in. Everything seemed to go well, Chanyeol tried to play hard to catch and that he didn't really care about Baekhyun, but he had a hard time to pretend that.

 

You see, the more he was with Baekhyun, the more he understood something, the boy have no life outside his house. Baekhyun might be famous, a musical genius, an artist without words, but he's absolutely not fun. He have no idea how to have fun, he only sits home and read or play on his piano or watching movies, but what happen with going out with friends and have fun?

 

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was to perfect to be true, the boy have no idea what minigolf nor what bowling is, he just have heard the words but never tried it out. So yes, this is weird. So Chanyeol made up his mind, he's going to let Baekhyun have fun.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun in the corridor as he pushed Baekhyun to the side carefully so they could talk without standing in the way for anyone.

 

 

“Hey, how is your bruises?”
“Better, but I wish that I never went down for that slope. Everyone is talking about it, lucky me that they don't know that it was me.”
“Haha, you should be proud. Anyway, what are you going to do tonight?”
“Oh, I was planing to read this. Doesn't it look exciting?”

 

 

Chanyeol eyed the book Baekhyun held up, wow really exciting. Chanyeol grabbed the book and held it up for Baekhyun and sighed out.

 

 

“This is not exciting, this is what you can do before you go to bed, but not tonight.”
“But I really wanted to...”
“No, you can't waste the best time of your life with reading, you won't stay young forever you know. You should go out with friends, play video games, do fun stuff, not just read. Sure, reading is okay too, it's nothing wrong with it, but you have to do something else in between.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked grumpy at Chanyeol as he grabbed his book out from Chanyeol's hand and looked down on the floor.

 

 

“You saying I'm boring, I'm not.”
“You are boring at the moment, but I can help you to not be boring.”
“I'm not boring.”
“Baekhyun, don't get mad at me for telling you the sad truth. But, if you going to be this boring forever, then I won't waste my time on you anymore.”
“What do you mean with that?”
“I'm not going out with you again, I'm not going to be with you again.”
“Y-You can't just... Chanyeol... Fine, be like this then.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked pass Chanyeol who let the boy go, he will come back to him later, he promise you. He just going to let him think about it for a while, arguing with himself a little before he will come back.

 

Chanyeol walked calm down for the corridor as he went to his classroom, not actually caring about Baekhyun being mad at him. After all, he knows that Baekhyun will come back to him, like always. No matter what he will say, Baekhyun will come back to him. And when he well comes back, Chanyeol will try to be a little nicer, or act nicer.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

'Don't fall for it, he just want you to go back to him. Just let him be, he said it himself that he doesn't going to waste his time on you anymore. And who cares? Chanyeol is just a tall, handsome, funny, cute and very hard to ignore bad boy. You will be better off without him... Who am I trying to fool?'

 

Baekhyun sighed as his thoughts argued with him. He's not going back to Chanyeol, he's going to stay here. He will be just fine, he just going to miss the giant a little, but not much. It goes over, like everyone else he once knew. Yeah, he will forget about Chanyeol sooner or later.

 

Baekhyun walked down for the corridor, on his way home with the book in his hands. He's not boring, right? Reading is fun, and he's used to read because he had no one else to be with before he came here. Chanyeol is stupid, he's the boring one.

 

Baekhyun didn't realize that he was sighing and felt that he should had accept Chanyeol's offer. Baekhyun is boring, he's more than boring, he's death boring. Even a stone is more fun than him. But it doesn't mean that Baekhyun is going back to Chanyeol, hell no. He's not going to play the little foolish boy who keeps chasing the bad boy...

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol just walk out from the building, laughing as he talked with Kris. See, Chanyeol have already something else to do and it is to be with that Kris. Baekhyun sighed as he kept walking, not hearing D.O call him from behind. D.O had to run up to Baekhyun and grab his shoulder to make the boy hear him.

 

 

“Baekhyun, hello. I'm talking to you.”
“Oh, hi Kyungsoo.”
“Kyungsoo, since when did you call me Kyungsoo?”
“Don't know.”
“Is something wrong?”
“No, everything is just fine.”
“Are you sure? You look a little... sad.”
“Am I boring?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at D.O who bite his lip, trying to not say anything. Baekhyun sighed, even D.O thinks he's boring. Baekhyun had enough, he's ing boring and he's accepting that. He's going home to be boring like hell and let everyone hate him for that.

 

 

“Bye Kyungsoo, see you tomorrow.”
“W-Wait! I didn't mean to make you mad. You're not totally boring, just in between.”
“Just say it, I'm boring and everyone knows it. You know it, I know, even Chanyeol knows it. Everyone knows I'm boring.”
“You're not that boring, it's just that we kind of never see you. You always walk home or with Chanyeol but you never ask us to hangout like friends does. And every time we ask you, you always have a book or something else to do.”
“Like I said, I'm boring.”
“But you can change that, everyone can change that. You can come with me, I'm going to bake cupcakes, wanna help me out?”
“Is it... okay?”
“It's more than okay, it's super duper okay! Come on, lets go home to my place and have fun!”
“That sounds good, can I come along too?!”

 

 

Lay showed up out from nowhere and startled both Baekhyun and D.O, but they smiled and nodded as Lay smiled big and joined them. Baekhyun guess that he doesn't have to go to Chanyeol after all, because he have friends that will show him what fun is without being mean nor stupid like him.

 

 

***

 

 

“W-Wait, S-Sehun not that button!”
“It's going to explode!”
“Take cover!”

 

 

Everyone took cover as one of the cakes exploded and it was dough all over the kitchen. D.O and Baekhyun looked up from behind a kitchen counter and stared at the dough covered Sehun and Lay. Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter