What Party?

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol walked down the corridor as he saw Kai stand flirting with D.O, is Kai really going after D.O for real after all? Chanyeol walked over and poked Kai at his back as he turned around and smirked at Chanyeol who smirked back.

 

 

“See you later Kyungsoo, I have to go.”

 

 

D.O smiled and nodded as Kai and Chanyeol walked away from him, letting the boy blush for himself as he walked away like them. Kai seemed to be on a good mood today, and he looked up at Chanyeol who seemed to be on a normal mood today.

 

 

“So, how is it going with Baekhyun?”
“It's going well I think, I kind of have him in my grip, but not good enough. But I still have three weeks left if you count this one in.”
“I was actually talking about your relationship, not about the bet.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know, how is your relationship with Baekhyun?”
“It's nothing going on between me and him, everything is just fake Kai. Don't you get it? I'm just doing this because of the bet, nothing else. My so called love is fake.”
“You know, you might should try to not fake it.”
“Hell no, it's nothing between me and that boy.”
“I'm just saying that maybe he's good for you.”
“Shut up, everything between us is actually fake.”

 

 

Kai sighed as he looked forward again. Chanyeol know that his love is fake, even if Baekhyun's love towards him is not, but his love towards Baekhyun is just fake. It can't be anything special between them for real, never.

 

 

***

 

 

“Channie!”

 

 

Chanyeol walked down for the street as he heard something weird from behind as he recognized the overjoyed voice. He turned around to find Baekhyun run over to him and he smiled big as Chanyeol smiled a little back.

 

 

“Hey, wanna go for a walk with me?”
“No, I want to...”
“You don't wanna go with me? O-Okay then.”

 

 

Baekhyun got a sad puppy face and Chanyeol happen to meet Baekhyun's puppy eyes, and he fell for that trick. He smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

 

 

“Of course I will walk with you, I was about to say that I wanted to hold you hand.”
“Oh, haha okay. Oh by the way, you like my new nickname for you? I thought about Channie and Yeolie, you like them?”

 

 

Chanyeol headed for the park with Baekhyun as he felt the urge to say no, he hate nicknames. And Channie and Yeolie? It sounds so... cute, not his style.

 

 

“No, absolutely not.”
“Y-You don't like them?”

 

 

Chanyeol just happen to glance down at Baekhyun and happen to see the puppy eyes again, and bam he fell for the same trick once again. He smiled teasingly as he laughed light.

 

 

“Just kidding, just kidding. Of course I like them.”
“Stop scare me like that then. Oh, do you want to give me a nickname?”
“No.”
“N-Not? Seriously?”

 

 

Chanyeol must be really stupid, because he looked down at Baekhyun and for the third time he looked in to those puppy eyes and fell for the same ing trick. That he never learn his lesson the first time.

 

 

“Just kidding, again.”
“Stop joke around like that. Give me a nickname instead.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, he hates nicknames, and he must give stupid Baekhyun a stupid nickname. Okay, Baekhyun isn't stupid, he's cute and should have a cute nickname, but Chanyeol when it comes to nicknames.

 

 

“Don't you already have nicknames, because I'm really bad when it comes to nicknames.”
“Well, someone called me Baekie once, but that was long time ago. But people also call me Bacon.”
“Baekie sounds cute and perfect, and Bacon is your other nickname. Are you hungry?”
“Did you just get hungry?”
“Yeah, mind if I eat you up?”
“Oh no, Chanyeol don't!”
“Come here little Bacon!”

 

 

Chanyeol chased after Baekhyun as the boy run for his life, laughing and tried to get away from Chanyeol. They ran around in the park, letting people stare at them as they laughed and literally played around. But of course Baekhyuns is clumsy enough to trip and bump in to a tree. Chanyeol was fast over to catch the boy who fell backwards, laughing and whining, but mostly laughing and smiling.

 

 

“You're so clumsy, do you know that?”
“Haha, I'm dying!”
“Haha, don't worry, I won't eat you up today, but just you wait.”
“Hi Chanyeol!”

 

 

The voice that called Chanyeol sounded familiar as both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked up to see Chen come walking with a big troll smile on his lips. Baekhyun hasn't really seen Chen, or he has seen him in school, but never talked to him before.

 

 

“Ayo Chen, what are you doing here?”
“I was on my way to Kai's place, Kris is there and we're going to plan our strategy for the big party for next week.”
“Oh right, the party is next week. Then we quiet school next week, right?”
“Yes, and all the big tests are over and we just can chill the rest school days out. Do you wanna come along?”
“Well, I was actually walking with Baekhyun...”
“No it's okay Channie, you can go.”
“But we just...”
“I mean it, it's okay. If you want to go with him, so is it okay.”
“Are you sure? Because if you want me to stay, I will stay.”
“It's okay, you can need some time with your friends, I understand that. I can't have you all the time, right?”
“Okay then, but I will see you around.”
“Bye Baekhyun, and I see you around cutie.”

 

 

Chen winked at Baekhyun as Baekhyun just smiled shyly and begun to walk again. Chanyeol walked with Chen and just waited for Baekhyun to get as far away from them as possible before he eyed Chen with a death glance.

 

 

“What the hell was that?! Don't wink at him like that! You ing will destroy everything I have worked so hard for! So don't go around and flirt with him!”
“Wow chill dude, I was just winking at him. It wasn't like I was stripping for him.”

 

 

Chen defend himself by holding his hands up, Chanyeol just eyed him again before lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter