Birthday

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Okay, so go out with Chanyeol was fun, and being with friends more often outside the school was also fun. Baekhyun just realized the biggest mistake he have done his whole life, he hasn't been out with friends and had fun! Well he hadn't any friends before though, but now when he have he hang out more often than before.

 

He goes home and read with Suho, or watch a movie with Luhan, or baking or cooking with Lay or D.O, or playing video games with Sehun, or getting Taekwondo lessons from Xiumin, or goes shopping with Tao! It's just wonderful to have friends! But that's not all! He also goes out with Chanyeol and you can never guess what he just learned to play! Bowling!

 

But today, Saturday morning/lunch, Chanyeol is coming by to pick Baekhyun up and he said he would show Baekhyun something called “minigolf” or also called “miniature golf”. Baekhyun is so excited so he can't sit still. He goes around in the house, trying to find something to do until Chanyeol will come and get him.

 

Baekhyun fixed himself as he froze, he know what he can do to shock Chanyeol. Baekhyun smirked as he walked out and headed for his mother's room, but she stopped Baekhyun and smirked at him.

 

 

“And where are you going?”
“I'm just going to borrow you something.”
“No way, don't use makeup, because one day you might need to disguise yourself.”
“Mom, seriously?”
“No seriously, trust me on this.”
“Fine, you wins...”

 

 

The bell was heard as Baekhyun smiled big and rushed down for the door before his dad would get up from the couch and begin to walk towards the door.

 

 

“You can sit there dad, I take it.”
“Okay, I can need to rest a little more before I go.”

 

 

Baekhyun opened the door and smiled at Chanyeol who smiled back. Baekhyun got his shoes on fast before he smiled in at his parents.

 

 

“I go now, see you!”
“Bye, have fun now.”
“And don't be out after 8!”
“Okay, bye!”

 

 

Baekhyun closed the door and walked beside Chanyeol who was dressed in a little slimmed jeans, a white t-shirt and a blue white plaid shirt. On top of that he had sunglasses on and looked damn y. Baekhyun was dressed in slimmed jeans, a white pink striped t-shirt and a hoddie tied around his waist.

 

 

“So, tell me more about this weird thing called minigolf.”
“It's like golf, but you don't swing and play the same way. You will understand when you see the play field.”
“I'm so excited! I can't hide it!”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who smiled big and wanted to jump around and giggle like a girl. Okay so he happen to drink some coffee this morning and got a little hyper from it too, so don't think he's totally crazy.

 

They walked until Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and stepped in to a little park with small courses that looked just like golf courses, but they had shrugged. Baekhyun gasped as he wanted to walk over and take a look, but Chanyeol pulled him with him in to a house and got them a ball and a minigolf club.

 

Baekhyun followed Chanyeol out as he played with the ball and looked around, wow this is the weirdest thing Baekhyun have seen since he came here. Does they have this kind of thing all over South Korea?

 

 

“Come here Baekhyun, let me explain how to play.”
“Okie dokie.”
“You see the hole over there, you're suppose to get the ball in to it. But you must start from here and try to put the ball with the club as few times to get it in. Understood?”
“I got that, but I still don't know how to play either golf nor minigolf.”
“Look at me, I will show you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol placed the ball on the course where it supposed to start and then he putt the ball carefully with the club. The ball rolled over the course and right in to the hole, making Baekhyun gasp and applaud.

 

 

“Now you try, it's harder than it looks like.”
“You better step back, I don't want to hurt anyone.”

 

 

Chanyeol backed off fast as Baekhyun laughed and did the same as Chanyeol, the only problem was that he hit the ball to hard and it flew away. Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun chuckle, it was really harder then it looked like. Chanyeol fetched the ball and placed it for Baekhyun before he smiled.

 

 

“Let me help you a little.”

 

 

Chanyeol got around Baekhyun and put his arms around him as he helped Baekhyun, but Baekhyun literally died at the moment. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun with the first ball and then he had to play on his own, but he wish that Chanyeol could put his arms around him again, just one more time and he would be satisfied. But you can't have it your way all the time.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun won the game against Chanyeol as they both left the minigolf park and begun to walk around, after all it's beautiful weather and none of them have anything to do. Not what Baekhyun knows about anyway.

 

They walked around and Chanyeol was the one leading th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter