Changed

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun walked towards the exit, the bell had rang loud and proud for about 5 minutes ago. Baekhyuns friends were already off to go home, they probably had already left school. But it's nothing new, they have been busy with studying for so long and now they probably want some free time while they can.

 

Baekhyun sighed tired, he's going to do nothing when he comes home. Because he has nothing to do. He doesn't feel to watch any movies nor programs, he doesn't feel to read since he has been studying and reading to much already, and he doesn't feel to bake anything, mostly because he has nothing to bake with.

 

Baekhyun stepped out in the warm sun, at least it's a beautiful weather today. He doesn't have to walk home in the rain, like yesterday. Gosh, Baekhyun really have to get a car, and a driving license. Gosh, he has a lot things he need to get, but he doesn't want to be that spoiled kid who asks his parents for everything and they will just give it to him.

 

Baekhyun begun to walk towards his house, feeling the warm breeze his cheek as he stared up at the sky. He can't help it, he wish he had either Himchan or Chanyeol here. Okay, not Himchan, more Chanyeol to be honest.

 

Baekhyun smiled when he thought about how many times Chanyeol followed him home after school, or when he followed Chanyeol home from school. Or when they decided to go out totally random. But what Baekhyun actually misses the most is the giant's smile that he was smiling at him. It felt like he was saying: “I like you, you're special” with just that smile.

 

Baekhyun felt how he almost got depressed, how he wanted to just hit his head against something and probably die for a day or two. But he gotta be strong. He knows that Chanyeol won't come and chase after him, because Chanyeol always wants Baekhyun to chase him. But now, Baekhyun is tired. Tired of this chasing.

 

Baekhyun was deep in his thought, he barely heard nor noticed his surrounding. He didn't hear the fast and almost loud footsteps come fast behind him. He didn't hear the heavy breathing sound nor the weak calls that called his name far behind him. He didn't hear it, until someone grabbed his shoulder and made him stop.

 

Baekhyun woke up from his thoughts, almost scared by the sudden and very unexpected touch. He stared up at the heavy breathing and panting tall boy with that wild hair and deep brown eyes. He watched the giant hold his hands on his thighs, trying to say something but he was to busy with catching his breathe. And all Baekhyun could do was to stare at him.

 

 

“B-Baekhyun... W-Wait...”

 

 

Chanyeol panted a lot as Baekhyun turned to him and waited for him to catch his breathe. But to be honest, Baekhyun wasn't sure if he was imagine all this up or if this was real. But if it is real... Should he really... you know... listen to him?

 

 

“I... I need to talk to you.”
“Oh... I-I found one of your shirts home... You want it back... don't you? Don't worry, I will give it to you tomorrow at school.”
“N-No, w-wait! That's not what I wanted to talk about.”
“Not? Are you going to... accuse me for taking anything from you?”
“No, please, I just want to talk. Nothing else, it's just some few things I need to tell you.”
“O-Okay. Do you want to stand here or-”
“Do you dare to follow me home?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he hesitated, but Chanyeol wasn't really... how do he say this? Teasing him. He didn't try to make Baekhyun really show Chanyeol that he dared too, but Baekhyun still could see something in Chanyeols eyes.

 

 

“I do dare too. The question is, should I?”
“Please, I really need to talk to you. We can go to your house if you want too.”
“Chanyeol... I... I think we shouldn't...”
“Please, I just want to talk. Nothing else, I promise. I promise over my whole soul and heart that I'm not going to try something else than talk to you.”

 

 

Baekhyun hesitated once again as he looked around, people are staring at them. Baekhyun sighed as he nodded a little and Chanyeol seemed to lighten up a little.

 

 

“Lets go to my house then. But only talk, got it?”
“Got it.”

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked under silence, Baekhyun were mostly to busy with looking around. No one stared at them anymore, they probably just wondered why two teenagers were standing in the middle of the street and looking almost a little suspicious. But not anymore.

 

Baekhyun walked pretty fast, mostly because he knows that Chanyeols long legs walks in a more normal pace when Baekhyun walks fast. The boys arrived to the house after ten minutes, and none of them still had said anything to each others.

 

Baekhyun locked up the door and stepped in, letting Chanyeol step in after him as he carefully closed the door and let Chanyeol glance around in the house. Baekhyun could see a smile sneak up on Chanyeols face, but it wasn't this smirking kind, it was more like a happy one. It was almost like he was having a flashback that made him smile.

 

 

“It's just like I remember it.”
“Yeah, we kind of never change things if we mustn't.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as they took of their shoes and Baekhyun walked up to his room to throw his bag in a corner and stared down at Chanyeol who walked around and just took a look.

 

 

“Uhm Chanyeol, lets talk up here. I don't know when my mom comes home, and dad has begun to surprise me by coming home earlier than expected.”
“Okay.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyuns room as Baekhyun closed the door after him and then they both sat down. Chanyeol sat down on the desk chair and Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun sat with his legs crossed over each other as he held his own hands and just played with his fingers.

 

They went silent for some seconds, Chanyeol biting his lower lip and was also playing with his fingers like Baekhyun. They sat there, just staring down on the floor or at each other when the other one didn't look. And then Chanyeol finally broke the silent.

 

 

“I wanted to talk with you.”
“I know, that's why we're here.”

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went quiet for some seconds, Baekhyun wondering what Chanyeol wanted to talk about, but was to scared to ask. They probably sat another five minutes in silence until Baekhyun had it. Either Chanyeol talk or leave.

 

 

“What do you want to talk about?”

 

 

Baekhyun seemed to wake Chanyeol up from his thoughts as Chanyeol cleared his throat almost awkward.

 

 

“Well... I... I just wanted... Listen, I just wanted to apologize. I have tried to talk for you for months, and you refused to talk with me until now. And I understand that, since I was an and you should had hit me more times if I'm going to be honest.”
“Don't tell me you're here to ask me to hit you.”
“Haha, no, I rather jump that to be honest. But, I... Well, I guess that I just wanted to apologize and seek forgiveness from you. Since... Since I like you.”
“You're forgiven, for a pretty long time ago.”
“So... You're not... mad at me anymore?”
“No, not really. I just... got really... hurt. But it's okay, I'm over it and all.”
“You are? Really? How can you? I'm not over it though, I still hate myself.”
“Why would you feel bad over this? It's not like you got hurt by it.”
“You sure about that?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he hesitated with his answer. Chanyeol looked at him, this time almost daring as Baekhyun felt how he wanted to say that Chanyeol couldn't possible got hurt. But he might did get hurt.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter