Flirting

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the corridor, he was ing nervous and he just wanted to kill himself when he thought about his genius plan. Or, his mother told him that he must do it, or else Chanyeol won't notice him. But isn't it a little... You know, to much and fast?

 

Baekhyun walked down the corridor as he thought that he wouldn't see Chanyeol today either, but he's not sure if he's lucky or not. He spotted Chanyeol standing against some lockers, talking in his phone as he were staring at the wall in front of him.

 

Baekhyun hide fast behind some lockers and looked around, no one was here and it would be a perfect timing, if that giant wasn't talking in his phone that is. Baekhyun can't stay here anyway, so it's now or never, which he hoped was going to be never, but it's now.

 

Baekhyun walked down the corridor, fully visible for Chanyeol who looked up and suddenly put down his phone, smiling. Baekhyun smiled back as he walked over, literally pulled Chanyeol down by his collar and left a quick peek on his lips before winking and walked away from him again.

 

Baekhyun blushed like hell, he can't believe he just did that. It was almost like a thrill, he has never walked up to someone and kind of kissed a person just like that. He just hope that Chanyeol would notice him now. And just so you know, Baekhyun's plan has just begun.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol was like gone, he can't believe what just happen to him. He stared after Baekhyun and his hot lovely , oh Chanyeol want him so badly right now. He just remember Kris that was still on the phone as he lift it to his ear to talk with him again.

 

 

“What happened?”
“Baekhyun passed me.”
“And?”
“I smiled, he smiled and he grabbed my collar and left a peek on my lips. What does that mean?”
“He plays that game uh? Well, he wants you. Good job, whatever you did, it worked.”
“I just smiled at him, but he has been a little weird lately. Maybe I said something or made him like me before this?”
“Maybe, anyway. Now when we now that he likes you, you just have to ask him out.”
“You make it sound like it's easy to ask someone out, stupid. I have to go, bye Kris.”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup as he put away his phone and went back in to his class as his old teacher, who barely noticing him sneaking in and out in between, was reading her book. She hears and sees bad, which is weird that she's still a teacher. No one is doing anything during her classes.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun told himself that he was going to make this, he was going to get Chanyeol to ing like him with his charm and ing body. Don't take that wrong please, he doesn't mean it like that.

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol every time he passed him in the corridor, or when Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun in class he winked secretly at him. Chanyeol flirted back to Baekhyun's surprise, and if they keep going like this, Baekhyun might actually get Chanyeol to ask him out.

 

Some more days passed as Baekhyun flirted secretly with Chanyeol and still acted normal around his friends. Hoping that no one would caught him flirting with the bad boy in school. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if someone spread rumors about it?

 

Today Baekhyun decided to visit that mini garden behind the school, after all he need to get away from everyone for a while. D.O, Suho and Sehun was busy anyway, you see five new students arrived to school today, and D.O, Suho and Sehun got the mission to show them around and help them to every class. Well Baekhyun didn't get any help when he begun here, but these five new students are from China, so they might need a little extra help.

 

Anyway, Baekhyun walked towards the garden, passing some students that smiled at him and stopped him in between. Baekhyun's last name have been spread through the school by now, and Baekhyun is kind of popular by just his stupid last name. So every girl who recognize him stop him, talk to him and ask him questions.

 

Baekhyun got tired of being stopped by every student who passed him, so he hurried to take a new way through a smaller corridor. It was less people, less questions, and less annoyance for Baekhyun. So yeah, walking in the smaller corridors is better than everyone thinks.

 

Baekhyun found his way to the garden as he finally could step out in the warm sun and breathe in the fresh air. Everything was peaceful and perfect, just quiet and calm. Baekhyun walked over to the oak and sat down on the grass beside it. He lend back against the tree as he breathed in deep and felt the flowers sweet scent.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he listen to... nothing. It was absolutely silence and all that you could hear was the spring breeze blow in the trees leafs and in the grass. Baekhyun can sit here for hours, just listen to the wind and the peaceful nature. A little bird suddenly sang in the tree over him and he listen to the little melody as he smiled.

 

Baekhyun probably sat there for a long time, until someone else came. Baekhyun heard the door as he looked up and to his shock, it was Chanyeol self. Baekhyun hurried to smile as he sat there under the oak, letting Chanyeol walk over to him with a smile.

 

 

“Hey.”
“Hey, you sitting there uh?”
“Yeah, it's so peaceful out here.”
“That's why I always sits out here too.”
“Wanna join me handsome?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol sat down beside him and Baekhyun wanted to lend against him, but that would be just wrong. But his mother told him to just do weird things, like kissing a stranger randomly. Baekhyun lend his head against Chanyeol as the giant looked down at the boy.

 

 

“It's weird how it can be so peaceful out here. It's in the middle of the town, behind a school were students sit and screams and shouts and talk, but it's still so quiet. And birds and squirrels lives here without fear, and the butterflies likes to be here among the flowers. It's so weird that a place like this can exist right behind the school.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he smiled down at Baekhyun who sat up straight, a little embarrassed by himself. What is he doing? He can't go around and pretend that it's okay to be like this towards Chanyeol.

 

 

“You seem to be very deep Baekhyun. You look to be easy to read, easy to understand what you feel, but you're not. You're like a secret message in a book.”
“No, I'm a boring little boy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter