Lovely Night, Part 1/2

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on his bed, his mother was almost more furious than him after hearing what Chanyeol said to him. Oh, she wasn't just furious, she was going to prove it for everyone that her little Baekhyun is the iest in town.

 

 

“Mom please calm down, I don't care about the party. It's just Chanyeol I'm mad at.”
“He says you're not y enough?! How dare he?! You're can be more y than a ing one those parties!”
“Mom, don't talk like that. Just because Chanyeol said that I'm not y doesn't it mean that the girls are es, or not all of them.”
“I'm still mad! No, I'm furious! You're may cute, you may be talented and the most kindest little boy I know, but you're damn y too! AND I'M GOING TO GOD DAMN PROVE IT!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped a little, his mother is being serious about this . Even thought that he also planed to prove for Chanyeol that he's y, he just got reminded that Chanyeol would just carry him home against his will. So it's probably no idea... Or is it?

 

 

“Mom, wanna go out on some shopping?”
“Shopping? Now? We have an emergency and you thinking about shopping?! Wait, you don't going to bring her out, aren't you?”
“That is exactly what I'm going to do, after all she is a part of me.”

 

 

Baekhyun's mother smirked, this actually might be fun. Baekhyun admit, he never wanted to bring her out again, but he guess that this is really an emergency. After all, Chanyeol wants to be a playboy, and Baekhyun going to be a y just for him.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun walked down the corridor as he smiled at his friends, they had just quiet school and Baekhyun was on his way out to go and shop with his mother. Chanyeol suddenly showed up and pulled Baekhyun to the side, his friends barely noticed that at first.

 

 

“Hey Baekie...”
“Let me be, I don't wanna talk with you.”
“Can you just listen, please?”
“No.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to walk as Chanyeol lost his patient and stopped Baekhyun from walking, it was now awesome Xiumin and Tao came in, featured D.O who grabbed Baekhyun.

 

 

“He said he doesn't want to talk to you.”
“Mind your own business will you?”
“Sorry Chanyeol, but a no is a no, remember?”

 

 

Baekhyun turned around and walked out with his friends, leaving Chanyeol shocked. He had used Chanyeol's own words against him, and that did hurt. Chanyeol didn't give up that easily, he followed Baekhyun anyway. Baekhyun and his friends split up, because Baekhyun was going to meet up with his mother who finally, after many if and but, she finally could take time off one afternoon to help Baekhyun.

 

But Chanyeol was still following him and when Baekhyun was alone he walked over and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, stopped him and pulled him over in to his arms. Baekhyun stared mad at Chanyeol who smirked.

 

 

“Just listen will you?”
“Why? You didn't listen at what I said.”
“What if I don't go? Will you get happy then?”
“No, because you made me mad, and you will regret that. No, you go, have fun and I will talk with you later, when I feel for it.”

 

 

Baekhyun pulled himself out from Chanyeol's grip as he walked away, if Chanyeol doesn't go, what should he do? The plan is build up on him being there, right? Baekhyun getting desperate, and he must be lucky today, because Chen passed him and he was fast enough to stop the boy who looked shocked at Baekhyun, but then smiled.

 

 

“Hi Baekhyun.”
“Hi Chen, I need your help. You have to get Chanyeol go to the party, he must go. Just tell him that you heard me talk with Xiumin, that I said that I was going to a party tomorrow night, at a summer cabin. But tell him that you wasn't sure if I was joking. Can you do that without make him come home to my place?”
“I can say it right before the party, just let me write that up.”

 

 

Chen took up his phone and write a note, then he smiled and Baekhyun thanked him before hurrying to his mother that was waiting in the mall, already looking for clothes for him. Baekhyun hurried to meet her up as they begun their shopping trip, and trust him it took a while before Baekhyun accepted to buy skin tight jeans, a bra, a shirt that showed up his stomach and black high heels, which he don't like.

 

When they had bought the clothes they was heading out to go home, but then they passed a piercing shop and Mrs. Byun got a new idea that scared Baekhyun, a lot. She pulled him in and talked with the owner as Baekhyun just heard piercing and navel. He panicked a little, which he should.

 

 

“Mom, I don't think this is a such a good idea...”
“Now Baekhyun-ah, we must make you look like a real girl.”
“Come with me boy, lets get started right away.”
“N-No seriously, I-I think it's to much.”
“No, go now! It's an order.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked after the employee as he swallowed nervous, what has his mom dragged him into this time? And another questions is; is it going to hurt? He hope not, and he hope that this won't last forever.

 

After being in there for 20 minutes, Baekhyun was finally done, but almost crying. His mother just sighed and dragged him with her as she went in to the next shop, the nail shop. Oh come on, must he fix his nails too?! She smirked at him as he tried to sneak out, but she just pulled him back and let the employees do their job.

 

When is this day going to end? And will this really pay off later? For Chanyeol's best, it better does.

 

 

***

 

 

The next day Baekhyun practice to walk in high heels, it was a while since he walked in high heels, but he still remember how. His mother smiled at him as they decided to eat lunch and then Baekhyun was going to take a shower.

 

You might wonder why Mr. Byun doesn't notice that Baekhyun has long nails and piercings in his ears, or that is what you see anyway. Why is because he's in Seoul during this weekend to finish his movie and after that he's going to take a break from the movie making and be a little more with his family.

 

Baekhyun took a long shower to get away from his crazy mother, wow she's really making it painful and hard for Baekhyun, but she only means well. When he was done with the showering he took on some random clothes while his mother was going to begin to put make up on him.

 

Baekhyun sat there, letting his mother use whatever she wanted and he swear, she used a lot of stuff he had no idea what it was. But after a while she was done and Baekhyun looked already like a girl, like a cute and a little dangerous looking girl. When she was done with the makeup she order him to get dressed and she would help him with the bra.

 

It took a while to get the black skin tight jeans on, but when they well was on he could put on the bra, which felt weird and just wrong, and lastly the shirt. He sighed as he looked down at his stomach, poor his little navel was tortured by his mother, now he has a navel piercing and that did hurt.

 

Baekhyun looked at the time, wow it just flies him by, he must get ready to go soon. Mrs. Byun came in with a wig as she smiled and helped him to put it on, she has some wigs after being an actress ones, but she quiet because she thought it was to much for her. Now her wigs comes to an use.

 

 

“You look great! Now lets get you a car and get you over to that party, after all you will be late if we don't go now.”
“Sure, I'm just going to get my high heels and my phone.”

 

 

Baekhyun got his things before he got down and his mother decided to drive him herself, but Baekhyun admit, his mother did a great work with him looking like a girl. If you would see him, you wouldn't recognize him, or at least not right away.

 

Baekhyun's mother drove Baekhyun as Baekhyun had to put on some earrings and a necklace, that his mother had bought with her, and then he fixed his high heels once more before they had arrived. Baekhyun felt for the first time now unsure, maybe he shouldn't go, after all Chanyeol might not even show up.

 

 

“Get out you're coward, and show them your y will you.”
“But mom, it's people in there.”
“Well duh! Don't be such a chicken, come on, go.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed before he walked out and then she just drove away, leaving him here all alone. Baekhyun didn't think through this tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter