The Day After...

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up when he felt someone leave a peek on his lips, groaning a little for the headache he was having as he looked up. Chanyeol was sitting beside him, smiling as he let his fingers touch Baekhyun's hair carefully. Baekhyun just remember last night, the evening and what really happened at that party.

 

 

“Morning Baekie, slept well?”
“Chanyeol? Did we-”
“Yes, we did.”

 

 

Chanyeol almost looked guilty as Baekhyun sat up, realizing that Chanyeol was , just like himself. Baekhyun pulled the blanket over his chest, feeling himself blush as Chanyeol laughed and carefully grabbed his jaw. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun carefully in to a kiss as his other hand carefully pulled him closer in to an embrace.

 

The boys pulled out from the kiss as Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who was blushing, since when did they get this close?

 

 

“It's good to wake up with you beside me, I like it.”
“Chanyeol, I-”
“Want some breakfast? And a painkiller?”
“Y-Yeah... How did you-?”
“You was drunk like hell last night. And since it's kind of your first time being drunk, I'm surprised that you even remember last night.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he got up, making Baekhyun blush even more and close his eyes, not wanting to stare at his body. He heard him get his clothes on before the door went open and closed. Baekhyun finally dared to open his eyes as he smiled, Chanyeol smirking at him by the door.

 

 

“Gotcha. Here, take these.”

 

 

Chanyeol threw some clothes over to Baekhyun before he went out to get some breakfast and painkillers to Baekhyun's headache. Baekhyun got dressed with underwear and a giant T-shirt, but no pants. He didn't find any pants at the moment, and he was to tired to get up from the bed.

 

It took a while before Chanyeol came back in with a tray filled with toast, juice and fruit. He walked over as he put down the tray, handling Baekhyun a glass of water and some painkillers.

 

 

“Here, this will help you escape from your headache.”
“Thanks.”

 

 

Baekhyun took the painkillers as Chanyeol sat down beside him, suddenly embracing him and rest his jaw against Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun looked up at him as he smiled, leaving a peek on his lips before closing his eyes.

 

 

“Are you tired?”
“Mm, a little.”
“You're so cute Channie, all tired but still trying to be awake.”
“Doing it for you. You can eat if you want to.”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced over at the food, grabbing a piece of apple before he held it in front of Chanyeol who looked up. He stared at it for a while before he open his mouth, letting Baekhyun feed him while giggling.

 

Soon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun begun to play with the food instead of eating it. They sat at each edge of the bed, trying to throw a piece of fruit into the others mouth. They missed a lot to the beginning, but in the end they had et up all fruit, together. Then they decided to eat up the toast and drink up the juice, since it was getting cold and not that tasty.

 

Baekhyun lend back against Chanyeol who embraced him fast, almost like a reflex. Baekhyun started to feel tired too. But it's not weird that they're tired, they was up the whole night, first partying and then having... fun? Baekhyun don't know how to name it yet.

 

 

“Baekhyun, your mother called three times this morning.”
“Oh ! My mother!”

 

 

Baekhyun flew up from the bed, out from Chanyeol's embrace and over to his little pile of girl clothes. He looked through it as he panicked, his mother going to kill him! He promised to not drink or do anything stupid! But he got drunk like hell and had fun with Chanyeol!

 

 

“Baekhyun, your phone is here.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up as Chanyeol threw it over to Baekhyun who caught it and hurried to call up his mother, scared that she would scold him to his death. The signals keep going until Baekhyun reached the voice mail.

 

 

“What the...? She doesn't answering.”
“Maybe she's sleeping, thinking your coming home sooner or later.”
“I have to go.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up, realizing that he barely have any clothes on as he almost blushed over to Chanyeol who was smirking. Well, he do look a little like a girl in those clothes, doesn't he?

 

 

“Well, it's to bad, I like the view.”
“Chanyeol, seriously. I have to go.”
“Okay, okay. I get it. Wait here, I will get you some pants.”

 

 

Chanyeol got up and went out from the room, letting Baekhyun gather all his things, including the hell shoes he has. Chanyeol came back as he handle Baekhyun some sweatpants and a pair of shoes, which was probably his mom's or dad's since they was much smaller than his.

 

 

“Promise to call me when you're home, so I know that you're not kidnapped.”
“Okay, I promise.”
“Wait! Haven't you forgotten something?”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked as he was close to leave the apartment, when Chanyeol looked serious at him. What has he forgot? An earring or something?

 

 

“What?”
“I'm your boyfriend now.”
“You're my boyfriend?”
“Yeah, isn't that what you want, like me?”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, Chanyeol is his... boyfriend?! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo! Chanyeol is so cute! Baekhyun is literally dying by his own giggles and jumping. Chanyeol just smiled at him as Baekhyun grabbed his collar and pulled him down for a kiss.

 

 

“See you later, boyfriend.”

 

 

Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter