Pain, Broken, Crushed

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up when the sun hit his face, confused he looked around to find himself not sleeping on Chanyeol. When he looked up he wasn't laying on the beach with his lovely Chanyeol. No, he was in his room. How he ended up here he has no idea, but he's here now anyway.

 

Baekhyun sat tired up as he stretched out, hearing the door went open as his mother peeked in, smiling a little while entering the room. She closed the door as she walked over to Baekhyun and suddenly gave him a serious and strict look.

 

 

“Why did you come home after 2 am young man? Do you know how mad I'm actually are?”
“N-Not really. I-I happened to fall asleep on the beach, with Chanyeol.”
“And why did you fall asleep there? Exhausted after all bathing or what?”
“Y-Yeah, we bathed actually the whole day, and later we was to tired to go home.”
“Geez, you teenagers today. Just promise me that you won't come home to late again, okay?”
“Okay, I won't. But mom... Wasn’t that exactly what you did when you were younger?”
“That was me, I want you to have a better life than me.”
“So you let me go to a party, get all those piercings and cross dress like a girl to get a better life? Or was it just because you wished I was a girl?”
“Darling, that was to show your little boyfriend how y you really could be. No one ditch a Byun, not even a bad boy like him. Though, to be honest, I wish you would had liked Himchan, one of dad's managers sons. He's very kind, you should had met him.”
“Mom, I don't feel for it. Can't we just forget about this and go and eat breakfast?”

 

 

His mother nodded as Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked down with his mother to the breakfast table. His father was at the moment reading the news papers, drinking his coffee and humming to the song on the radio.

 

 

“Any plans for today son?”
“Probably to meet Chanyeol up.”
“Or else you can meet a boy named Himchan. I would like you to meet him, he's very kind and he's actually here in town.”
“No, I don't want to make Chanyeol think that I'm cheating on him.”
“Himchan is just a friend Baekhyun, see it as a friendly meeting.”
“Maybe later today, but I really have something to do today.”
“And that is?”
“To meet Chanyeol up, in the park. And I promised to meet Suho and the others too.”
“You just said that you had no special plans.”
“I just woke up, I had to think through my whole mind to remember that.”
“Fine, fine. But Himchan was anyway busy the whole morning, but lets see if you two can meet tomorrow.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he ate up his breakfast, getting up as he hurried up to his room. He changed clothes fast as he dusted out the some sand from his hair before he went down to the hallway and got his shoes on. His parents stared after him as he got out from the house and headed towards the park.

 

Just then he received a text from Chanyeol as he stopped and stared down at his phone's screen. The text was almost hard to read in the strong sun, but Baekhyun found a shadow he could stand in until he had read through the text.

 

“Hey, slept well sweetie? I just
wanted to meet you again in
the park today. I'm there 11 am,
don't be late, okay? Love you,
Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he begun to walk again, he won't mind go to the park earlier. Maybe Chanyeol is already there and he can surprise him by being early? Baekhyun smiled for himself as he walked fast, trying to get there as fast as possible to meet his lovely giant.

 

Baekhyun smiled when he thought about Chanyeol. To be honest, he thought Chanyeol had something bad in mind for him, but he was wrong. Chanyeol can be as lovely, kind, funny, friendly as anyone else. Baekhyun was actually scared that the giant would play with him and his heart, but right now, it looks like Baekhyun was totally wrong.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed as he kicked a stone on the ground, sitting on the edge of the fountain. Kai suddenly appeared and Kris and Chen walked behind him. Chanyeol held in a sigh as he glanced down at his watch, it's 10:30 am. They better get this over before Baekhyun comes by, or else it will be a hell for them all.

 

They all smiled as they stopped by the fountain and Chanyeol sighed out loud, obvious loud and tired. The others just ignored it as Kai smirked big.

 

 

“So, how was last night? Fun? Want to tell us some details?”
“Shut up will you? Just get this over already.”
“Here is your money, just for you. But don't think I will lose the next be-”
“Shut up already, I don't feel to joke around.”
“Aha, I get it. You doesn't want to do this since you actually like Baekhyun for real, or am I wrong?”
“Ha, you must be kidding me?! Baekhyun is just a toy, nothing else. Poor little boy doesn't understand that. He don't understand that whoever sees him use him as a toy, no one actually caring about him. But it's nothing he know, and he never will know that either.”
“But you enjoyed your fun time with him?”
“Probably the only thing I actually liked by him. Geez, this bet took a long damn time, but I won. I told you, I can fool anyone by my nice guy charm. And Byun Baekhyun is the proof. Now, I don't know how to broke up with him without hurting him to much. I mean, that little fool think I'm so deeply in love with him and that we're so tight and all.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed again, knowing that he actually didn't like it how he talked about Baekhyun, but it was kind of true. Chanyeol glanced up at the suddenly almost terrified boys in front of him. Kris looked almost annoyed, Chen looking like he panicked and Kai looked like he was in pain.

 

Chanyeol then noticed that they wasn't even looking at him, without behind him. And it was then he heard the sobs and turned his head. Chanyeols eyes widen when he saw what the others had seen, and he's not happy about it.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun had walked in the park for some minutes, sighing when he thought Chanyeol was nowhere in here, when he saw someone who looked just like him. Baekhyun hurried over, beginning to sneak towards the giant who sat on the fountain. In front of him was Kai, Chen and Kris, talking and smirking.

 

The closer Baekhyun got, the more he heard. They was talking about money, something with a bet, but then everything changed. Baekhyun felt the pain all over his body and deep in to his pure little heart. He heard the words, every single one of them, but he didn't want to believe it.

 

The deep voice that had been so y, kind, friendly and lovely was now like sharp knifes that was cutting Baekhyuns heart to pieces. Slowly and painfully, not fast and painless. Baekhyun felt the tears find their way out from his eyes as he stared crying and hurt at Chanyeol who hadn't even seen him yet.

 

The longer Chanyeol talked, the more painful it got for Baekhyun, and when Chanyeol suddenly went quiet and seemed to realize that something was wrong by the way his friends looked over at Baekhyun, it was to late to save his little . Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun, looking like he panicked as Baekhyun cried more.

 

The anger took over Baekhyun as he his steps got heavy and hard. Chanyeol looked worried at Baekhyun who walked over to him, giving him a death glance as the giant almost held his breathe. When he opened his mouth to say something, Baekhyun got more than pissed of and let himself do something he couldn't imagine until now.

 

A loud smack was heard as Chanyeol whined in pain after the hard slap Baekhyun had given him. But it wouldn't end here. Baekhyun literally pushed Chanyeol back in to the fountain, letting him get soaking wet as Baekhyun cried even more in anger.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter