Doubts

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kais P.O.V

It's hard to maintain a good relationship with your friends when they doesn't talk to you, hangout with you or not even looking at you in school. That is how Kai feels right now with Chanyeol, and Chen and Kris feel exactly the same.

 

But to be honest, Kai do feel a little guilty for what happened too, since they were in the park, in a open area where anyone who wanted could had listen to them. And they could had been at Kais or Kris' or Chens place, even Chanyeols! But no, they were in the park, the freaking park!

 

D.O has stopped talk to Kai, which makes him feel depressed too. It's not weird, Kai really liked the guy and it's not weird that he ignores him. After all, Kai was a part of the bet, and the bet hurt Baekhyun a lot. Gosh, how could they do this to him? To Baekhyun?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol rather stay away from his friends, from everyone right now. He barely talks with his father, because of Himchans father's business with him. And he barely talks with his mother either, since ing Himchan order things from her. To be honest, Chanyeol hate Himchan.

 

He has never liked Himchan, and he knows that Himchan was a ing player back then, just like Chanyeol. But the difference between Chanyeol and Himchan is that Himchan use people in different ways. He's a good actor, better than Chanyeol. Baekhyun is being fooled big time, and it doesn't gonna matter if Chanyeol tries to warn Baekhyun for Himchan, because he won't listen to him.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he stared tired up at the roof, he can't remember last he smoked this much. It's not good for him, to smoke he mean. It's not good for him to be depressed either. He just feel that he should try to move on, to not care about Baekhyuns business anymore. But the more he tries, the more he feel depressed.

 

He can't really let Baekhyun go, his mind won't let him. Everything reminds him of their time together. His room, his friends, school, the garden behind the school, the parties, the park, the cinema, the cafes, his skateboard, and even ing Himchan. Everything is a hell.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Are you awake?!”
“Yeah! I am!”

 

 

Chanyeol watched his mother open the door to his room, he glanced over at her as she looked concerned at him. Lately, he has been isolating himself, and it's not weird like you might have understood by now.

 

 

“Are you okay sweetie? Why don't you come with me to the store? I have a lot of deliveries to do and-”
“No thank you, I want to stay home.”
“It's Saturday, and I don't want you to-”
“I'm not going to any parties, to any friends, to drink anything and to smoke. I just wanna lay here and do nothing.”
“Y-You sure? Are you feeling alright?”
“Yeah, I'm fine. So just let me be.”
“You're not fine Chanyeol, I can tell that.”
“I'm fine so let me be I said.”
“Chanyeol, don't close yourself in to-”
“I'm fine! Can't you just leave me alone?!”

 

 

Chanyeols mother looked worried at her son, she has never heard him scream at her like this. She just nodded a little hurt, worried but decided to let Chanyeol be for himself for the day, and then try to talk to him later. She closed the door again as Chanyeol sighed and face palmed himself.

 

 

“Great, now everyone else gonna hate me...”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled mostly for himself as he just laid there. He listen to the children who played outside the apartment. His window was opened and he could hear a lot of sounds and noises. Children laughed and screamed, some thuds and parents who laughed and talked. He could hear a soccer ball be kicked around and he also could hear the birds and the wind blow in the trees.

 

It's been about four or maybe five months since Baekhyun stopped talk with Chanyeol. It has been five or six months since Chanyeol felt totally hurt. It has been long time since Chanyeol ever felt guilty for what he has done.

 

 

***

 

 

“Dude, where have you been lately?”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he wanted to eye Himchan hard, to grab his collar and just push him up against a wall, maybe even beat him up. But he just kept his head cool as he stared down at the engine again.

 

 

“Home, busy, doing important stuff.”
“Important stuff? Like what? Finding a hot chick?”
“It's called school your moron.”
“Yah, don't call your hyung a moron, your moron.”

 

 

Himchan smirked, he took Chanyeols attitude like a game. He probably thought Chanyeol was joking, fooling around with him like he used to do. But the truth is, Himchan knows something, he knows about Chanyeols feelings. Chanyeol bet, that the kiss he saw, it was with purpose to let Chanyeol see it.

 

 

“So, how is it going? With school I mean?”
“My grades are holding, I'm good with that.”
“And what happens after high school?”
“Don't know, college maybe? Or work at dad's or mom's shop.”
“Kya, sounds so boring. Go to college, it's my tip.”
“Thanks I guess.”
“So are you going to the party tonight?”
“No thanks, I rather stay home.”
“But I'm going to bring someone special with me.”
“Someone special huh? Who?”
“It's a girl, my old best friend. She's hot, I bet she would like you.”
“Thanks, but no thanks. I'm just being polite right now, but I only say this once. Hurt him, and I will kill you. Understood?”
“Hurt him? You mean my brand new car? Don't worry, I will drive it like a king.”

 

 

Chanyeol saw the kind smile on Himchans face, and then it turned to a evil smirk. Chanyeol walked pass him, hearing Himchan laugh and pretend Chanyeol just had said a joke.

 

 

“That was a good one Chanyeol! Well, I gotta go! See you later bro!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how his hands turned in to fists as he bit his teeth hard, he swear, one day, he will hurt Himchan for real. But not now, for his father's and mother's business. For his parents, and for Baekhyun. But just for now.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

“I heard that Himchan has been very nice to you lately.”
“Yeah, he likes to treat me a lot of candy. I hate to turn him down, and I will get fat soon if I can't learn how to say no.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed jokingly at his mother who looked more concerned than happy. Baekhyuns laugh died out a little as he stared down on his plate again. His father glanced up at Baekhyuns mother and then Baekhyun. Lately, Baekhyun and his mother hasn't really been talking like they used to. And Baekhyun can't tell why.

 

Baekhyun glanced up at his mother who stood up from the table, her plate still full of food as she cleared .

 

 

“Excuse me, I'm not that hungry. I will go to bed early, you two clean this up please.”
“Okay, night mom.”
“Night honey.”
“Good night.”

 

 

She left with a weird look as Baekhyun glanced over at his father who continued to eat like everything was normal and okay. But it's not okay, it's not even close to okay.

 

 

“Dad, why is mom behaving weird?”
“Just eat your food and I will clean this up. Have you done your homework?”
“Dad, don't change the topic.”
“Just eat up your food and go to bed, do your homework if you haven't done it.”
“But-”
“You either go to bed right now like your mother or eat up your food!”
“Gee dad, calm down! I just asked.”

 

 

Baekhyun stood up, annoyed over how his father had been speaking to him as he just left, without excusing himself. He walked up towards his room and passed his parents room. He heard his mother mumble in there, and he stopped to open the door, when he heard her swore and throw things around.

 

He decided to let her be for now, and let his father talk to her. Instead, he walked to his room and prepared to go to bed. When he was done he went to bed, laying down under the blanket and stared up at the roof. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

 

He could hear the door to his room get opened, but forgot to open his eyes. The door went closed pretty fast after that as Baekhyun looked up. He chuckle as he noticed that no one had entered. Instead, he shortly after that heard loud hissing voices and thuds. He sat up as he listen closely, hearing his parents furious voices.

 

It's the first time for Baekhyun to hear his parents argue to be honest. Or argue this seriously. Baekhyun felt scared as he crouched together, is it his fault that they're arguing? But what has he ever done to make them mad? Baekhyun don't know, but he feel worried and to be honest, he felt like a little child.

 

He held for his ears, holding the tears in as he just waited for another loud thud to be heard. He sat there, his hands over his ears for probably ten minutes before he removed his hands, hearing everything was silent. He wiped out a tear that had found its way out from his eyes as he laid his head down on his pillow, not understanding what just had happened.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter