Coward

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol told Kris everything that had happen during his date as Kris wrote something down in his note book. They were having History class and it was freaking boring, so Chanyeol told Kris how the date went. Kris nodded a little until he suddenly froze and looked up at Chanyeol who literally told everything in detail, because he was bored.

 

 

“Wait, he doesn't wanna be seen with you around his friends?”
“He said that he was scared that they wouldn't like him anymore and that they would hate him. Apparently he hasn't had any friends before, which I finds weird. He's famous and he should be able to get friends, right?”
“You're an idiot, of course it's hard for him to get friends. People only want him to a friend because he's famous, like his parents. Now continue to tell me what happened after that.”

 

 

Chanyeol continued the story as Kris nodded and wrote down something again as Chanyeol now understood that he was writing down sentence that had with Chanyeol's date. When Chanyeol finished Kris read through his note and nodded a little.

 

 

“I talked with Chen who talked with Xiumin, apparently Baekhyun has never mention you around his friends, and that he suddenly disappear during the lunches some times, or at a break.”
“That's weird, I see him all the time during those breaks and lunches... I do wonder if he looking for me.”
“He probably do, think about it a little. And you said that he first avoided you and then he just one day, totally random grabbed you by the collar and left a peek on your lips.”
“And when I met him in the garden he got on top of my lap and talked with me weirdly. And I asked him out, he said yes and left a peek on my lips before hurrying away.”
“And did you see him blush?”
“Well he left a quick peek on my cheek after our date, and he was blushing then. And he were kind of blushing when he grabbed my hand.”
“It's obvious, he likes you but he's the little shy type. But if I'm not wrong, he wants to chase you. And according to Chen's information, Baekhyun seem to like challenges.”
“And what should I do now?”
“Play hard to catch, literally play with him. Make him chase you, and if you wanna have fun on the way, try him. See how far he would go to follow you.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he smirked, so he can play with Baekhyun after all? He so made up his mind, he's going to seek up Baekhyun and he's going to tell him that he don't know if he really want to date Baekhyun again.

 

 

“I got an idea, why don't you make him try out your life?”
“My life? Bad boy life?”
“Take him to a party, or fool him to a party. But remember, you must also be nice to him in between.”
“I have a perfect plan, trust me this one is the best.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked as Kris nodded a little, he do wonder if he turned Chanyeol in to a real bad boy by telling him to play with Baekhyun.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol walked down the corridor as he looked after Baekhyun, he walked around for a while and looked even in the canteen. It's lunch time and Baekhyun should be in here, but he wasn't. Chanyeol sighed as he just got an idea where the boy could be.

 

He hurried to walk towards the back of the school, he was sure that Baekhyun was going to be there in the mini garden. He walked until he finally arrived and looked out to see the boy sit and play with a flower in his hand, looking like he was lost in his thoughts. Chanyeol stepped out as he cleared his throat to not scare the boy.

 

 

“Hi Baekhyun.”
“Oh hi Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up and smiled big as Chanyeol walked over to the boy and sat down on the bench and not the grass. Baekhyun looked up at him as Chanyeol sighed out a little.

 

 

“Listen I really need to talk with you. This with going out on dates isn't my style. Sure it was okay, maybe a little fun, but it's just not my thing. And I don't really know if I actually like you, I just like how you look.”

 

 

Baekhyun dropped the flower he was holding as he stared at Chanyeol who watched the boy's expressions. He just sat there on the ground for a while as he looked down on the flower and picked it up again, then he got up and stared at Chanyeol for a while.

 

 

“You're not kidding aren't you?”
“I'm honest, I don't know if I really like you enough.”
“Do you have any idea how I feel right now when you say that?”
“Don't take it wrong, after all you're to scared to go on parties, to be a little bad and have fun. How can I be with someone who is to scared to be seen with me around his friends?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked down at the flower as he just dropped it, letting it slowly fall to the ground. Chanyeol looked at the flower too as he waited for Baekhyun to just leave, but he didn't. He do wondering what he's thinking right now, but Chanyeol just enjoys to see the boy like this.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun stared at the flower as he tried to think, should he slap Chanyeol and go? Or should he try to talk to him? Or what is he supposed to do in this kind of situation? His mother would tell him to probably slap Chanyeol and leave, but Baekhyun doesn't want to let him go, not yet. He almost had him, he almost had Chanyeol when he suddenly changed again.

 

 

“What do you want me to do? Pretend to be a hoe and just sit in your lap all day?”
“I never said that...”
“Then what did you expect a date was for? To just go out and hope that the end of the date you would get ? You going out on dates to get to know the person you like a little, and to understand ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter