New School, New Friends

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the corridor as he looked around, he's the new boy and he's lost. Everyone else was in their classes so he had no one to ask for help, so he just kept wander around in there, looking around and trying to figure out where he's going.

 

Baekhyun sighed as he sat down on a bench, he has walked around in circles until he gave up. He sighed as he looked down on the floor, this is the fifth time he begins in a new school, but today he just feel hopeless lost and just tired. He has never a steady home, he has moved around so much that he has no friends nor a real family.

 

His father and mother are to busy with work and they move and move to get the perfect job, but Baekhyun get the pain to not make any friends before he has to move again. Baekhyun sighed out again as he heard footsteps and looked up, in hope that it was the principal who were looking for him. But he only saw this tall boy with rainbow hair run down the hallway as he stopped and stared at the miserable Baekhyun.

 

 

“Oh? I haven't seen you before. Can I help you?”
“Where is the principal’s office?”
“Just walk down this corridor and take left and walk by three doors, the purple door is the principal's.”
“Thanks you so much!”

 

 

Baekhyun got up as he hurried away with the other boy smiling at him before he panicked and run away again. Baekhyun hurried over as he looked down at his watch, oh he's so late! He followed the description he got as he found the purple door and knocked on it, he could hear a mans voice call him in as he stepped in and bowed fast.

 

 

“I'm so sorry for being late Mr. Kim sir.”
“Ah, you must be Baekhyun-ah. Welcome in, welcome in.”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried in as he sat down on the chair and smiled and tried to not look to tired or to excited. The man cleared his throat a little as he looked around among his papers as he handle him something.

 

 

“This is your schedule, and this is the rules.”
“Excuse me, but it's only five rules.”
“I know, this is EXO high, not just any random high school. Only smart and talented students are allowed here, and some times special cases.”
“Wow, this school is wonderful sir, you are really doing a great job.”
“Thank you young man. Now, will you go and find your locker and go to your class please? If you don't have any questions for me, or is everything clear?”
“Just one more question, why don't you have any school uniforms?”
“Because real artist doesn't need any. Now go to your class.”
“Yes sir, thank you Mr. Kim sir.”

 

 

Baekhyun bowed as he hurried out and walked down the hallway as he found his locker and used the code he got and changed it to something he would remember easily. He chuckle when he noticed that it was filled with books already, that's funny, that has never happened before.

 

Baekhyun grabbed his books as he closed the locker and made his way to his classroom. He could easily find it because he had passed it so many times before when he looked after the principal's office. Baekhyun knocked on the door as he put on a little smile and waited, he just stood there like a fool until he knocked again and the door flew open faster than the lightning.

 

 

“Welcome!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped by the sudden shout as the man in the door opening pulled him in and smiled big at the class that stared curious at Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted to hide somewhere as he felt the nervousness take over him.

 

 

“Everyone, this is Byun Baekhyun and he's our new friend. Now everyone welcome him and treat him nicely. Remember to play nice and fair!”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked at the crazy teacher who pulled him over to a seat and told him to sit down. Baekhyun sat down as he went up to the white board and smiled even brighter.

 

 

“Now, lets continue! We were just talking about the old ancient Egypt!”

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to chuckle but he staid quiet as he smiled a little nervous as the others stared at him curiously. This isn't going to be an easy day.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he sat down on a bench as he lend back, he's so stupid and forgot is lunch home! And he have no lunch money either! Baekhyun sighed as he stared down on the floor, his new classmates just passed him and whisper a little as they glanced over at him.

 

Baekhyun sat there until everyone had left, he just hoped that no one would ask him why he was sitting here and not eating lunch with them. Baekhyun sighed again, he guess he just must go hungry for the rest of the day then...

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun went to school for a week without getting anyone to talk to, because everyone was just whispering behind his back and said something about his family. Well it's not weird, it's because of his parents that everyone know who he is, or his name and rumors anyway.

 

Byun Baekhyun, son to the famous actor and his wife who also is a singer. Baekhyun got those talents too, he's good at singing and playing piano, but also sing. He's pretty good at acting, just look at him how he hide his feelings for everyone around him. Well the Byuns are famous for their talents, but it doesn't mean that they won't mind if people sees them like normal persons too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter