Byunghee.....

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

Byunghee... I truly did love you, with all my heart, but that was long ago...

"Jinki."
"Yes hyung?" we walked to school, like we always did. It was just another day together, on our way to school like always.
"I just wanted to walk with you."
I laughed, "You always walk with me hyung, I don't think there's a day were you don't walk with me."
"You're right..."
there was a long pause as we walked, "Hyung, you're going to be late if you walk with me to my school..."
"I know... It's just that, Middle school is tough."
'Hyung, I've known you since I was 10, I'm 13 now... I think I can handle myself..."
He smiled at me and ruffled my hair, "Fine, I'll go. Hey Jinki...do you want to come over my house later?"
"Sure hyung, I'll ask my umma and appa..."
"You're so cute Jinki." He smile as he backed away to the direction of his school.
My cheeks reddened and I stomped my feet, "I am not cute hyung, I am a 13 year old boy, I shouldn't be cute!"
He just laughed at me, "Fine. You're not cute..."
"Thank you."
"You're adorable..." he smiled as he ran.
"Hyuuung!!"

I laughed as I walked in.
"Jinki!!"
I turned and saw Jokwon, "Hi Jokwon, what's up?"
He was out of breath, like he had been running, "I-I-I just asked G-Ga-In, t-to the d-dance..."
"What did she say?"
"....um...I ran away before she could respond.."
"Jokwon..." I gave him a look.
"I know! I know!...I'll go back and talk to her..." he hung his head down and walked in the direction of Ga-In's locker.
Oh yeah, the dance, it was tonight, but i had better things to do. I get to go over Byunghee-hyung's house. He was really nice to me, and he was one of my best friends...

I knocked on their door.
"Hello?"
"Hi Mrs.Jung, Byunghee's home. Right?"
"Yes Jinki, he's right up stairs."
"Thanks." I smiled at her and walked up the stairs and into Byunghee's room. He was laying on the couch, sleeping. So I crept over and jumped on him, earning a loud gasp and a playful slap in return.
I giggled. We sat up and looked at eachother, "Jinki, you want to go out and watch the comets? We're supposed to get some tonight, and my mom said we could go and watch them.
I smiled up at him brightly, "Okay."

We walked up a large hill and when we reached the top, he layed down a blanket, flat on the ground. We sat there as we watched other people below us get ready too. Byunghee put his arm around me, "You looked cold, and you were shivering." He smile at me. I loved it when he smiled at me. My hyung, was possibly the most gorgeous man on earth.
"Hyung?"
"Yeah"
"Saranghae..."
"I love you too Jinki..."
I layed down on the blanket, with Byunghee at my side.
"Not just a crush? Do you really love me?" I asked, nervous that he would think i was just a stupid kid.
"No, I really love you Jinki, since the first time I saw you, I knew I was in love." He kissed my forehead.
I blushed and squeaked as he kissed my head. Was this okay? For a boy to love a boy? There was a 3 year difference, but when we get older, it won't seem as bad. Right?

We walked back to hs house in silence, even as we walked back up to his room. But when we got up there, he sat me on his bed and looked me in the eyes. "Jinki? Do you really love me?" He asked as he took my hands and held them.
I nodded, " I-I do, I really do love you, Byunghee..." I whispered.
"Even though you're younger than me? Even though we're both guys? Not even in the same school or social class?"
I felt tears sting my eyes as I nodded.
I felt a pair of warm hands carass my cheek. I looked up at him as he kissed me. It was my first kiss and it was wonderful. His lips were warm and soft, but of course, I was inexpercienced, but it seemed like Byunghee knew what he was doing. And I trusted him with everything I had. That night I slept in his arms. I felt so safe and warm, I just never wanted to leave him. But I had to...

I felt arms rip at me as I clung onto him. All I could here was yelling and my tears blurred everything out.
"What are you doing! What are you doing with a boy! Nevermind the fact he's in such a lower class then us!" My mom's face was red, so was my fathers.
"What were you thinking! He's a guy, you're a guy, the two don't mix. Have we failed you as parents!"
I wanted to block them out, I wanted to run. They were wrong, there was nothing wrong with me and Byunghee being with eachother.
"He's a boy Jinki, a B-O-Y, boy ....and boys don't go kissing other boys!"
"I didn't raise my son to be gay! Now you better change Jinki or else the future does not look good for you!"
"Gays are shunned in society, imagine how much you have to go through! Just change Jinki, change now before it sinks in too deep!"
My tears were uncontrolable, "B-but he loves me..."
"He doesn't love you Jinki, he's using you for his own needs! Did he touch you! Did he do anything else!"
My parents, so closed minded. They would never accept anything in life. They developed such horrible opinions of everything. For that whole night, all they did was yell at me, and yell and yell. They told me Byunghee didn't love me, that was a lie. They told me our social classes were to different, that was a lie, they even told me at one point, that a boy can't love a boy. That sad thing was, was that i believed them for the longest time, but now I know, everything they told me, was a lie...

Then we moved. I stared out the car window, and I saw him, one last time. Those tears, I wish they weren't covering that beautiful face. I loved him, and I miss him. All I could do was wave as we drove off, and all I could do, was cry silently in the back seat.

But when we moved to our new house, I met Jjong. And I love him, like a brother of course. He change my sullen sad life, into a happy, humorous new one. He brought the color back into my gray dull life. We grew close, and when he came out to me, I was happy for him, because Jjong deserved happiness, and I hoped he would get it, and thats when Shisus sent Taemin. I could see Jjong was in love with Taemin, and I can also see, is that they're going to live and die by eachother, no matter what.

So now, I feel sad, remembering Byung hee. I did truly love him, but now, I found a new Byunghee, and his name is Kibum...

 

Meheheheh..You like??? I kinda like..next chapter...onew shall confess...also since school has started for me, I may not be able to update as ofter..but that doesn;t mean you should stop reviewing..YOUR OPINION MATTERS TO MEEEE...SO LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERR AND DON'T FORGET TO READ AND REVIEWWW!!