Back...at last...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I read his letters and now I can see what Byunghee meant, Kibum really loved me.

The man dropped me off a my new apartment, which was fairly close to Kibum and Jonghyun. He even helped bring up my boxes for free, I guess he was just happy to help out a friend of Byunghee's.
I looked at my watch, I was to meet Kibum tomorrow. So I started to un-pack all my items. When I was done, I saw all I had left was Byunghee's box.
I went out and bought a delicate wooden structure and 3 very ornate small vases.

When I got home I divided the ashes into the 3 vases. I put one in the middle of the wooden structure. I put Byunghee's picture in a frame and placed in the middle, with incense and his items around it all. So in the middle of everything, was his ashes and behind, his picture, with the phone charm on top.
I nodded my head in satisfaction as I looked at my make shift shrine. I thought it looked nice. I looked at my watch. It was already 11 o'clock..pm... since i still didn't have a bed, I slept on the couch, awaiting tomorrow... when I could finally see him.

It was chilly, cold, but everything looked the same as it did 4 years ago... I walked through the center of town, I made sure I had my pack and I continued to walk to the park, where I wrote in one of the letters.
It looked the same, and it made me happy. People still came out and walked, despite the coldness. I walked to the tree, but when I got there, I saw a boy with blonde colored hair. Next to him was a boy with brown hair and another boy with orange-ish colored hair. I wondered why they were there.
I walked up and saw a glimpse of the boy's profile. He was gorgeous, he had a sharp nose and full lips. I walked up to them and I saw him. Kibum..my love. I couldn't contain my emotions, I tackled him with a bear hug. I couldn't contain my happiness.
"Kibum!!" I yelled as I hugged him harder.
I heard him gasp as he embraced me back and it grew tighter ,"Jinki!!!!" He cried from under me.
I looked at his face, he was just as beautiful as when I left, but he had blonde hair that was cut shorter.
"You changed you're color..."
"You like it?"
"Beautiful." I gazed into his eyes. I kissed him. I missed his lips, his beautifully shaped lips. They were plump and warm. Oh, how I missed him...
"Ehem.." I heard someone cough behind me. I looked up and saw Jonghyun standing above me with Taemin, "Oh okay I get it, run straight for you're lover and not your best friend of like..forever." He rolled his eyes.
I smiled as I stood up ,"Jonghyun!" I yelled as I hugged him
"Much better." He hugged me back, and Taemin joined in.
"We missed you Jinki."
"I missed all of you." I looked at my pack, "Jonghyun, we need to talk... later."
"Why?"
"Because...We need to.."
"Kibum...why don't you and Taemin go get us some coffee... Me and Jinki need to talk."
Taemin and Kibum nodded as they waved .

I Jonghyun led me to the bench and sat down. Jonghyun rarely got serious, but I knew, this time he would be.
"So..I'm assuming you met him, right?" he said as he looked off into the distance.
"yeah, he told me, he knew you."
"He knew me pretty well. We are actually good friends. He told me to look over you and make sure you were happy."
"Jonghyun... I'm sorry" I said as I looked at him, "Byunghee...died."
"H-he did? When, Why?" He looked at me concerned.
"He saved me, he pushed me out of the way of a moving vehicle.."
He was silent for a moment. I hope I didn't tell him too soon, "Well, it seems like something he'd do. I guess he died happy. He told me once, that if he had to die, it would be to save you." Jonghyun smiled.
I opened my bag and I pulled out the small vase I wrapped in some cloth. I handed it to him, "I think he would want you have some."
He looked at it and nodded, "Thank you Jinki." He hugged me.
"Jonghyun...I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"He said, that he lied? That he had moved on at one point, he loved another?"
"Oh..yeah..him."
"Is it something bad?"
"No no no no no..it's not bad, but it's...sad. You see, he did move on. It was about 6 years ago. He met a boy named Seungho. They were in love, maybe even more in love than you and Kibum. But... things got bad... and... he killed himself."
So that's what he meant. He meant he could finally be with Seungho, "Do you know where..Seungho's grave is?"
"it;s not a grave, but he was cremated and his ashes are in one of those things. Like those buildings that have all the spaces and they're ashes are there and they have the offerings... one of those places. I can't remember what they're called. But, I can give you the address." He scribbled down some address on the other side of town.
"Thanks Jonghyun."
"You kept some right? Ashes..I knew he'd want you to have some.."
"Yeah, I gave some to you, I have some, and I'm bringing some to Seungho." I looked at my hands, but I could tell Jonghyun was smiling.

Kibum came rushing back with coffee's and Taemin had a box of something else.
"Taemin! Give some of that!"
"No!" He shouted as he turned and threw some candy at Jonghyun.
"Ouch!..where did you get candy!"
"I always have some one me!"
I watched as they wrestled on the ground and so did Kibum. He sighed.
"Is something wrong?"
"No...but it's just hard.. to think that so much time has passed, and so much has happened. I guess. I can't believe you're here with me." He smiled as he put his head on my shoulder.
"Well, believe it, because I'm never leaving you. I kissed his forehead. I missed him so much. I'm never leaving ever again.

okay..should I  put some in the next chapter....? just a question...