stupid little highschool crushes..

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I sighed as I plopped down on my bed, "Why are boys so stupid Taemin?"
"Well Kibum, you're a boy too..." he said as he sat in the bean-bag next to me, "and Jinki is just really shy, not stupid."
"but still!" i threw my arms up, "Any ways, i don't like him." i said as i smoothed out the sheets beneath me.
"pssh, Bummie, don't fool yourself. You really like Jinki." He teased.
well i didn't like him, well, not like-like him. I maybe just had a tiny crush. But only a little!
"Kibum, you're turning red!"
I realized my face got hot and i threw a pillow at him, "Well what about you Minnie?!?!?! you and Jonghyun? I thought you said he was wierd!"
"W-well, he is...really...weird.. but hyung, he is so sweet and funny!"
I laughed, "Taemin what could have possibly done, to change your mind..." I looked at him.
"W-well, he sang for me..." Taemin blushed. I knew he had a soft spot for guys who could sing.
"Wow Minnie, he must be a good singer."
"he is, he's amazing! And he wants to go to the movies tomorrow, you and Jinki should come."
"maybe, me and Jinki have to work on a project."
"fine hyung, I'm gonna go to the movies, you enjoy you're alone time with Jinki, just keep your clothes on." he went and laid in his bed.
I gasped, 'Lee Taemin!" I ran over and pounced on him, tomorrow, was going to be and exciting day.

There was a knock on my door early the next morning.
"Kibum! There is a boy down stairs here to see you!" my mom called through the door.
"mmmnooooooooooo" I pulled the blankets up over my head as the door opened.
"Ki...bum?"
oh ...it was Onew..in my room, where i'm sleeping, I'm in my pajamas, which aren't reallyy pajamas....
"Kibum..." he lifted the sheet  and saw my head.
"nooooooooooooo!!!" I yelled as I pulled it back.
"See Jinki, this is what you have to do, to get him up." I heard my mom's voice and I gulped.
Suddenly I felt cold air and she threw the blankets off me.
"YAAAAH!!! UMMA!!!" I sat up, but I forgot, I was in pink shorts that went to mid thigh, and a white V-neck shirt on, that had holes and rips in it.
"Dear gosh Kibum, put some clothes on!" she sighed, "I guess I'll have to take you shopping soon." she left to go down stairs, "Oh and Kibum, lunch is in an hour, so come to the garden!" she called, "And make sure Jinki is with you!"
I looked up at Jinki, his face, was like looking at a tomato, a very cute, adorable, tomato.
"U-uh, I-I came because the p-project and..we c-aaan work on pa-per..I'm sorry will you excuse me." He ran out the room.

~Onew P.O.V for a bit~
Oh my gosh, I had to get out of there. It took all morning to stay calm, and prepare myself for another visit to his house. So I showed up, assuming he was awake. So I talked to him mom, and she was really sweet and kind, and stuff, so we walk up stairs and he's..asleep. Then she wakes him up..by pulling off the cover. Oh thank gosh I didn't have a nosebleed right then and there. His cute little shorts, and shirt, and his hair was all...messy. Oh my gosh I think I'm going to faint. He looked so cute. Omo, i need to calm down and casually walk back in..... 1, 2, 3...

~Kibum POV<3 ~

Jinki came back in, he looked out of breath and had a pink tint on his cheeks.
"Are you okay?" I asked, standing up. I decided i was going to be bold and daring, and maybe egg him on a bit, to see if he liked me back. And NO, I am not a tease..usually...
"Y-yes!! I just texted my mom t-to tell her i was here..." he stuttered, and he looked at the ground.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I turned to go get my pants and shirt out of my bureau and i also took that chance to bend over....and i think i heard a thump.

When i turned around Jinki was on the floor.
"Jinki....?"
"Sorry!!!! sorry..i fell..." He got up and took a seat on the couch.
I laughed as i got changed.

"Okay, let's go downstairs." I led him down and back into our library. I layed out a poster board and drew the shape of a human on it.
"Okay, Jinki, what do you think are the most important parts of the body."
"Um...lungs..heart..stomach...and I can't think of anymore.."
I looked up at him from the poster, he was sitting in front of me, crosslegged and bitting his lower lip. how could you not fall for this boy.

 

next chapter...back to onew????? stay on key????? idk which..i may change back to onew, so you can find out more about himm...AND KEY'S UMMA IS GONNA TALK TO ONEW!!!....I WILL WORK VERY HARD ON IT