i can't believe it's already friday..night...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

Like I said, I couldn't believe it was already Friday night, and I was standing in front of Kibum's house with Jonghyun next to me, jumping up and down.
"Calm down Jjong, you're gonna scare him again!"
"Hey that's okay, atleast I didn't grab his ."
"Shut Up you blonde-headed-" I grabbed his collar bones and started to shake him violently, when a small cough interupted me. I looked up and saw Kibum and Taemin standing in the doorway.
"Oh, uh, Hi." I smiled as i let go of Jonghyun, who began slapping me.
Kibum just smiled and laughed, "Well let's go."

it was horrible, the walk to the carnival was filled with awkward silence, and Jonghyun talking about random things, and eventually making Taemin laugh.
"Taemin, that's the first time I've heard you laugh!" Jjong said.
Taemin coughed," Oh well, uh yeah..."
we laughed at his awkardness as we finally got to the carnival. We bought our tickets and began to look at the rides.
"Okay Taemin, the Wash spinner will help us with velocity, then shell shock-" Kibum took my hand and led me to the farris wheel.
we stepped on and sat next to eachother, "Jonghyun's nice."
"You really think that?" i asked astonished.
"well yeah, he's been so persistant with Taemin."
"Doesn't Taemin think it's annoying?"
"No, he's just nervous, he's just never had this much attention before, and I think he's starting to like it." Kibum giggled at the thought.
He has such a cute laugh, and and and, he's so cute. His skin looks so soft, wait, are guys supposed to have soft looking skin..WAIT, guys shouldn't be looking at how soft a guy's skin looks!
"Jinki." I heard Kibum say in a stern voice, "What's wrong, you're sweating, and fidgeting, and you look lost."
"Oh, um, I'm just uhh..." I tried to think of an excuse, but I looked into his eyes. They were a nice dark brown, like liquid, and I was melting...
"Jeez Jinki, it's like you have some weird condition, it's a good thing you're cute." He said as he pointed a finger at me.

wait..cute, is it good, to be called cute? Wait, he, called me cute, does he like me? condition?
"M-me, c-cute?"
"Oh look it's Taemin and Jjong!" he yelled as we looked over the edge, we saw Taemin, and Jonghyun....holding hands?
what.... Taemin was smiling, and...laughing, and enjoying Jonghyun's company, now that was wierd..
"Kibum?"
"Yeah?"
"What's going on?"

 

OMG I , I KNOW I DO, RGAAAAH!!!! LIKE I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS, I FEEL LIKE IT SO MUCH, OMMMG I AM SOLEKHAREHJAJH....