Today

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I'm Lee Jinki, a highschooler, and today, was possibly the worst day ever...

"Jinki!" Jonghyun called ,"Wait" he panted as he catched up to me. "Oh my gosh why the hell do you have to walk so fast." he regained his breathing and walked along side me.
"Well it's not my fault i don't have short legs." I smiled.
"Shut up Onew."
Jjong was my best friend, since kindergarten, and he was the best friend you could have, loyal, honest, dependable...
"Jinki, stop staring off into space like that, you're gonna scare the children."...and sometimes,he could be an , but we still loved him. And his younger brother Minho was great too, and taller than Jonghyun.
"Ahhh, we're here, good old Star Museum Acadamy, were everyone is a complete douche!" Jjong said, faking enthusiam. I smiled at him and laughed.
"Now, my dubu, i have walked to the gates, aaand now i'm heading back" he his right foot while he stuck his left out."
"Oh no you're not, you are not skipping out on the first damn day." i held him by his uniformed collar.
"B-but-"
"No Jjong you are not leaving, you are staying here." i said firmly.
"pssh fine." and blew a stray lock out of his blonde fringes.
"are you gonna get that fixed?"
"what the color? Nooo, i kinda like it. it's growing on me."
i shrugged and continued to our first period class.

we sat in a large room, with the other kids in their uniforms and stench of wealthiness lingering in the air. We're finally in our junior year, i hated being a sophomore. Joon and his buddie would harass me, almost everyday...
"Good morning class." our teachers voice rang through the air, also with fake enthusiasm. i knew she didn't want to teach a bunch of rich, stuck up kids. But it paid well, and if a kid was flunking out, a little extra cash would come in, and some how the kid magically passed the year.
"Okay, today we have two new student, can we welcome Kim Kibum and Lee Taemin?"
I looked up and saw two boys. One was tall and slender, with feminine feature. he had soft looking milk skin and pink full lips. He had brown hair with multi colored streaks. whoa did i just say that about a guy? no, no i didn't, i was just noting his..er.. okay smaller boy next to him! He was as attractive, he had brown hair that framed his face nicely, he had a chilidish appearance, with round cheeks and a sincere smile. Suddenly i started to feel Jjong's hand slapping at my leg.
"what?" i whispered.
"oh-oh my gosh, oh my gosh, didja , didja see!! Look at the smaller one!!! HE'S SO CUTE, I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE HIM!" he started to fidget in his seat. I saw his start to stand.
"Jonghyun you idiot!" i held him down.
"B-But i just want to coddle him!!!" he struggled to free himself.
"No!" I put my hand over his mouth.
"Is something wrong?" our teacher's voice rang out, and we froze as everyone turned to look at us."
"No, n-nothing." I let go of Jonghyun and looked up at the boy named as Kibum, he had a tiny smile on his face, and the boy next to him looked frightend. Great.
"Okay you two, you can go sit infront of the two knuckle heads in the back." they started to walk to the desks in front of us....
I silently cursed Jonghyun in my head.

As they sat down I saw a faint blush appear on Jonghyun's face, as he looked at the boy known as Taemin.
As Taemin sat, he blushed lightly too, noticing Jjong's expression.
I watched Kibum, he had a diva-ish appearance to him, the way he walked. Wait, why i am noticing these things. I'M A GUY FOR GOODNESS SAKE! i mentally slapped myself everytime i watched how his hips moved. Well see, Jonghyun, was just a lovable guy, he loved everyone. He came out to me 2 years ago, and i didn't care. some people would probably say things like 'he'll make a move on you', or other . But no, i know i'm not Jonghyun's type, but on the other hand, cute, innocent boys like Taemin, were. Gosh Jjong could be such a creep. But me, i wasn't gay. My parents wouln't allow it, but this Kibum, was so adorable. NONONONO Jinki, he is not, but look at his hips and those lips, and...no i am not checking him out,  am just evaluating his potentials...yeah..thats it.

As the teacher started class i noticed Jjong's expression the whole time.
"Okay class, group project. I would let you choose you're own, but the principle said no. So, turn around and meet your class partners for the year!" Since our row had four desk..."Hi I'm Kim Kibum, I-I guess I'm your partner for the year." He smiled. I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not GAY!!! I looked over at Jjong, I wished i could have protected that small boy from him. But it was too late. Before the smaller boy could even turn to introduce himself, Jonghyun leaped over his desk and at the small boy, wrapping his arms around his neck, just squealing, this, was going to be a long year.

 

SO, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY CAPITALIZE THINGS LIKE 'I' OR THINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SENTENCE. I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT..ALOT...SO YEAH, ALSO MAYBE SOME BAD GRAMMER...

WHAT DID YA GUYS THINK?!?! LET ME KNOWWW ^^