i think i may be in love...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

 

“Jjong you idiot…” I said as we walked to the cafeteria.

 “I’m not and idiot, I just have soft spot for cute things, and Taemin happens to be very cute.”

We walked over to where Minho was sitting and took a seat.
“Minho, there is something wrong with your brother.”

“Yeah, I know.” He said as he took a sip of his soda.

“Well if you guys are just going to talk bad about me, I’m just gonna sleep.” He said as he laid his head down.

“No Jonghyun, not at the table.” Minho said as he slapped Jjong, and tried to shake him awake.
I looked around and saw Kibum and Taemin standing awkwardly. Kibum saw me looking and he smiled. I waved him over, as Taemin looked at Kibum, to Jjong. Then I saw Kibum roll his eyes and drag Taemin over.

I blushed as Key sat next to me and I saw Taemin’s concern as he sat next to Jonghyun. “Hi.” Kibum said and extended his hand to me. I took it blushing and stuttered, “H-Hi, I’m, L-lee Jinki…” smooth Jinki, real smooth… Key just laughed, “Hi, I'm Kim Kibum and this is my step brother Taemin, but I don’t care, we’re practically blood brothers.” Taemin smiled nervously, still weary of the sleeping blonde next to him.

“Um, that’s Jonghyun, and this is his brother Minho.” Minho smiled at Kibum and Taemin.

“Yeah you can call me Key lot-” he stopped as he heard Taemin gasp. We looked over and Jonghyun was awake, and staring at Taemin.

“Ugh seriously Jjong! Were you dropped on your head?” He laughed a giddy laugh and continued to stare at Taemin.
“U-umma?”
“Yah! Jonghyun stop scaring my baby!”
“Baby?”
“Well, I’m kind of like a second mother to Taemin.”

I nodded, understanding now.
“I’m sorry Taemin.” Jjong sat back and looked at Taemin, “I don’t mean to be like that, I just really like cute things. I hope we can become great friends.” He winked at me.

I sighed as Jonghyun kept on hitting on Taemin, and was relieved when the bell rang.

I walked with Key back to class. He has such nice hair that frames his eyes. And this body is really feminine, just like Taemin’s. I bet they had to order the smallest uniform. The way he moves his hips….NO!! NONONONO!!! Guys do not think about how another guys move their hips.

I looked ahead and saw Taemin scurrying to class, with Jonghyun behind him.
“Ugh, I wish Jjong would stop.” I looked down at Key, “I’m sorry.”
Key laughed, “It’s okay, I never saw someone so enthralled by him though, this is a first.”
“Well Jonghyun likes...wait...no loves cute things. I wouldn’t let Taemin out of your sight.”

He smiled up at me. I felt my heart skip a beat as I watched him smile at me, then as I watched him run after Taemin to our class, I caught my breath when I watched him run with a smile on his face. Jinki, this is going to be a long semester.

 

I sat in our class doodling absentmindedly. I knew I should be taking notes, but science was so boring, and plus the boy in front of me was much more enthralling…err...distracting.
“Okay class, turn to your partners, we’re going to have a 2 week project!” she said happily as she clapped her hands.

“Ughh Miss Kim! Can’t I just give you 400 dollars?” Mir asked as he leaned into his partner Joon, who just laughed.

“No Mir, I can’t accept money!” she said as she handed out the papers.
“What about a week’s paid vacation on my family’s spa?” Jessica asked.
“Yah! I can’t accept bribes! Now you’re going to do this work!”

The class groaned.

“It’s a project on the human body?!” Jokwon yelled.

“Well that and some physics.”
I looked at Key, we had the human body.
“OMGGGGG Oneww, I have physics!”
“Jjong, you at physics, that’s not something to be excited about.”
“Nooo, I can go to the carnival!” he looked at Taemin, “Taemin, the carnival is this weekend, let’s go!”

Taemin looked horrified, that poor boy. He looked at Kibum, then at Jonghyun and sighed. He nodded and turned back around. I looked over at Key, and he smiled as the bell rang. “Uh what class do you have next?” I asked as he grabbed his bag.
“Uh I believe art.”

“Oh,” he’s probably in my class, “Who’s your teacher?” I asked as we headed for the door.
“Ummm, Mr. Choi…is he good?”

, he’s in my class. “Yeah, he’s wicked chill, but all the girls drool over him…”
Key just laughed, “That’s fine.” He looked around, “Uh, how do I get there?”

“Oh I can show you.”
“But I don’t want you to be late!”

“No you’re in my class.” I smiled. He smiled back at me, “You have really cute cheeks.” He laughed.

I blushed, so bad I felt like my face was gonna burn off.

I walked silently next to him as we walked to our art class and sat in different seats.
“Okay class, we’re gonna start out with some basic sketches of a random person in the room.” He handed out paper and pencils and other items.

I started to look around, I couldn’t stop staring at Kibum, so I began to draw him and before I knew it, it was time to pass in the drawings….
“Okay,” Mr. Choi said as he scrolled through the drawings, “Me, me, me, me, me, me, I don’t think there is any person in the room that looks like this,” he held up a drawing that made us all laugh, “Okay, me, me, me, me, who is this?” he held up my drawing. I turned red and put my head on the table and drowned out the noises until the end of class. I sighed and heard that next class we’re gonna learn about basic shapes and hues. I quickly ran out and to my limo outside, Passing Jonghyun creeping on Taemin.

 

As I got home I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut, that boy, Kibum. I think I may be in love…or...maybe...crap..

 

okay, like, i know it , but from now on i'll try to make it as nice as possible, i'm just really tired...