....really?

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I walked to Jjong with my bag slung over my shoulder. He planned a sleep over tonight, so I could make up for what happened with me and Kibum. It's hard, because i do truly love him, but my parents would never allow it.
"Dubu!!!" I heard him call out the window, and I looked up to him dangling his arms out the window, I also say Taemin in the background, holding him so we wouldn't fall out. If Taemin was there, then Kibum had to be there too.

Hey Jjong, stuck in the window?" I said as i walked in his room. He was still in the window and Taemin was now pulling at him. I walked over and pulled hard..and out came Jjong.
"Where's Kibum?"
"He...."
"....is still at home..."
"Why?"
"He's embarassed and nervous. he said he'll be here later..."
I guess I frowned, because suddenly Taemin ran over and hugged me, along with Jonghyun.
"Jinki-hyung? Bummie really likes you. I don't know how to put it, but he really does." He said as he looked up at me ,"Maybe you should go get him..."
I nodded and left. I did really like Kibum, I really did, infact, I think I'm in love with him.

As I walked I noticed a figure ahead of me, walking towards me. They were muttering to themself about something. His voice sounded like someone I knew...Jokwon? Hongki? Kibum? I said that last word aloud and the figrue looked up. It was Kibum.
"Kibum?" I said again as I walked towards him.
"Jinki?" He said softly as he also began to walk towards me, "I-I thought you were at the sleep over?"
"Well yeah, but I came to get you when I saw you weren't there..." I grabbed his hands and held them.
"O-oh, well, I dunno, I was on my way there..."
I smiled at him. Even in the moonlight, I could see him get red as a tomatoe and look at his feet.
"P-please don't smile like that at me..." He whispered.
"Why?"
"Because it makes me love you more than I already do..." He said in the softest voice i have ever heard.
"Then I should always smile like this."
There was a long silence as we just stood there.
"Jinki....I really like you..."
I hugged his closer, "I like you too, possibly more than i could ever imagine."

we walked back together, hand in hand. When Jonghyun saw us, he came running out.

the rest of the night went great...except when Jjong said he could chug a gallon of apple juice...it didn't end well. And when he tried to start truth or dare. That little ert tried to get a picture of me and Kibum kissing.

But I did end up kissing him. We went outside to play hide and seek. We hid in the maze he had in his back yard. I Knew there was one corner he would never find us, it was at the very end. We sat on the ground. I looked up at the stars as I wrapped an arm around him. He leaned into me.
I looked down on him. He was so cute. His brown hair and pale skin looks beautiful under the moon light, and soon I found myself staring at his perfectly sculpted face. Like a statue carved out of marble, and came to life for me.
"W-what?" He asked as he look up at me. Wondering why i had been staring. The angle was perfect, his lips were a soft pink and his eyes were a chocolate brown. I remained silent as i gazed into his eyes.
"J-jinki? I-is something wrong?" He asked as he started to blush under my gaze.
"Nothing..I just love you so much."
"L-l-lo-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. They were so warm. I heard him squeak as he began to move his lips against mine. When we were finally more comfortable, I laid down, bringing Kibum ontop of me, never breaking out kiss. I felt his hands grip my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and pulled his closer. I felt his body relax as we parted. We gazed into eachother's eyes.
"I love you Jinki." He kissed me, rougher than i had to him. I smiled to myself as i kissed him back. His body fit perfectly ontop of mine. I wish we could have stayed like this forever, but a light was shone on us.
"Geez guys, I didn't think you would actually have out here in the maze." I looked up to see Jonghyun standing in he plush pajama bottom and his bunny slippers.
I saw Kibum blush as he got off and we stood up.
I looked over at Taemin, and I noticed a red mark on his neck.
"YOU GAVE HIM A HICKEY!" I looked over at Kibum. He was even redder.
"Well...er you see...uh...HE GAVE ME ONE TOO!" I saw Jjong yell as he lifted his shirt to show us his chest. That was Jonghyun, throwing people under the bus.
"LEE TAEMIN!!!" I saw Kibum rush over to Taemin and drag him out, while the smaller boy just fussed and complained about how is ear is going to be ripped off.
"Nice going Jjong.." I muttered under my breath as we all walked out.

once inside, Kibum dragged Taemin to the bathroom to make sure he wasn't harmed and Jjong dragged me off to complain about something.
"Sheesh he really is like a mother." Jjong said as he grabbed a pillow and sat cross legged on the bed.
"Yeah I know.."
"I have no clue how you can find that attractive at all...."
"He's cute." I said as I started the game.
Jjong snorted and picked up a controller, "Jinki, you're a wierd kid..."
I threw a pillow at him, "You're one to talk!"

I laid in the bed, with Jonghyun snoring next to me, and Taemin and Kibum in the spare bed next to us. I was still so torn, how could I continue loving him, with out mom and dad catching us. I love Kibum, so much, I never want to hurt him, ever.

But much to Jinki's dismay, things would not get better, but worse...

 

Sorry it took so long!!!!!!!! i-i-i-i-i just i dunno what happened.... I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP!! I PROMISE...for some reason i only write better at night..so i'll start now!!!...comment and tell me what you think!! ^^