What Am I Going To Do!?!?!??!?!

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I sat in my bed with Yoogeun playing on the floor with his action figures. I looked up at the ceiling as Kibum kept on running through my head. He kissed me, so he must like me, right? Why, why did my parents have to think the way they did, if only they knew what real love was like. But they don't, they had an arranged marriage between two thriving companies. I sighed as I closed my eyes.
"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa wake up!" I looked down and saw Yoogeun standing infront of me. "Oppa I'm hungry." he rubbed his eyes, he must have just woken up. I looked at the time, it was 7 o'clock, and mom and dad still weren't home.
"Okay Yoogeun, do you want Oppa to make you some food?" I said as I took his hand and led him down stairs.
"Ne Oppa..."

We walked down stairs and I sat him at the kitchen counter. Sometimes I wanted to run away, but I couldn't leave Yoogeun alone. My phone rang.
"Annyeong?"
"Jinkiiiiii!!!!"
"Hi Jjong, how was your date with Taemin?"
"It was great, you should have came!"
"Sorry, but I was busy."
"Hyung, you need to have more fun! How was hanging out with Kibum, did you ask him out yet?"
"No. And I don't think I will." I said as I got contents out of the fridge and began to make Yoogeun a sandwich."
"Jinki....." Jonghyun said quietly, "You can't let the past, interfere with your future. If Kibum makes you happy, then you have to be with him."
"I don't have to be with anyone Jjong. And this isn't about me, I don't want to hurt Kibum. If I went out with him and my parents found out..." I sighed and handed Yoogeun his food.
"Hey Onew, can I ask you a question?"
I sighed, "Depends..."
"Do you love him?"
I paused I had to think, did I? It could just be a high school crush, "I-I...Jjong I don't know."
"Jinki, if you love him, be with him. You know, he's never coming back, there's no use saving yourself for him."
"Jonghyun! I am not saving myself for him, I know he's probaby gone okay!? I loved him, I truly did love Byunghee... but this is different. Kibum is a whole different person. He is very different from Byunghee, Jjong. I think I truly do love Kibum, but you know what will happen!"
"Jinki, I know. But think about Kibum."
"I am, I am thinking about him, everyday I am. But Jjong, my parent threatened to send me off to a boarding school in Pusan, if they ever found I was with another man."
"Don't tell them then..."
"But, Jonghyun, it's harder than you think. I want to be able to hold him and kiss him infront of everyone, even my family, but I can't..."
"Yes you can Jinki. If you really love Kibum, then don't make him wait."
"Jjong, why are you being like this!!"
"Because Taemin told me about how much Kibum likes you."
I groaned internally. What was i going to do. I loved Kibum, but I can't hurt him. I love him too much to do that...
"Jinki....you're gonna tell him how you feel tomorrow."
"But..I have errands..."
"Then tell him at school!"
"I think..he'll be avoiding me."
"Why"
".....because he kissed me..." I stayed quiet, waiting for Jonghyun's answer.
"........................Jinki, you need to tell him...."
"I know...I know..."
the line went dead. For an idiot, Jonghyun could hit you real deep. "Yoogeun! It's bed time!" I called. He came running towards and into my arms.

After I tucked him in, i tried to call Kibum, but there was no answer. I truly did love him, I loved how cute he was and how he was protective over Taemin. His family was nice and they where open minded. Well I don't know, I haven't met their father...

Byunghee...I miss you, but we're a thing of the past, I need to look at the future...
"Do you love me?"
"You know I do." He smiled at me pecked my on the nose.
I cuddled into his side more, were I fit perfecty.
"Jinki, I never want to let you go."
"Byunghee, I love you, can we be with eachother forever?"
"Hopefully." he smiled at me and kissed my lips. Suddenly dark clouds fell over us and I felt like i was crashing down into darkness. I lashed my hands out only to latch on to a piece of cloth. As I opened my eyes, it was Kibum, ontop of me, until a dark pair of hands dragged him off of me, everyone was yelling and screaming. I wanted to cry or call for help, but they weren't heard, and I was alone again...

I woke up in a sweat, panting heavily as i looked around. I was in my room thank Shisus. But, that was a horrible nightmare. Kibum, Byunghee, both taken away from me. I began to cry, why did everything have to be like this. Why can't i just find a nice girl? Because, I don't like them, I came to the conclusion. I'm gay and i love Kibum, but what am I going to do?

 

YAY, I WORKED HARD ON THIS TOO X3.... SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHO BYUNGHEE IS..HE'S G.O FROM MBLAQ..SO I DECIDED TO INCLUDE HIM, BECAUSE I'M PLANNING SOMETHING BIG!!! BIG BIG BIG AND I'M EXCITED!!..also on a serious note, if I don't update, it means i have lost power, because I'm in those hurricane, tropical storm areas. I know it passed and everything, but the weather is still horrible -___-...SO LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT UPDATE..WHEN EVER THAT WILL BE....I TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!....omg i just looked back, it was gonna be a short drabble...but turned bigger as time went on...I'M GONNA STOP TALKING NOW....THE NEXT CHAPTER MAY EITHER FOCUS ON BYUNGHEE, TAEMIN AND JONGHYUN, OR KEY FREAKING OUT..OR IT MAY SKIP TO WHERE ONEW JUST CONFESSES...I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHICH YET...