please...anything but this...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"NO!! NONO!!!" He cried. This couldn't be happening, not now.
"Kibum, please, listen to me....it's not your fault..."

We were walking, holding hand while going to the park. The park was far so I knew no one would find us. It was so nice, and we were so happy. I looked over at Kibum, he was smiling as he talked about a new song that had been playing on the radio. I loved him, I loved his so much.
"Kibum...I love you."
He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek, "I love you too."

We sat under a tree. The park was empty, except for a few people, some exercising, some walking dogs, or just chatting. It was such a nice day. it was sunny, but you could feel the fall air. We leaned against the giant tree above us. He snuggled into my arms as I wrapped them tightly around him, while pulling my jacket around him too.
"Kibum?"
"Hmmm."
"How do you're parent's..feel about us? You know..dating?"
He snuggled deeper into my arms, "They love it," He sighed in content ,"They love you, they love Jjong. They think you're the best thing to ever happen to me."
I contemplated for a second ,"So...are you happy?" I asked
"What kinda of question is that?" He rhetorted at me, "Of course I'm happy. More than happy....why?"
"Just wondering." I shut my eyes and let the sun warm my face. Suddenly I felt a shadow above me. I opened my eyes and saw Kibum, straddling my waist, holding my cheeks and looking down on me. I saw the concern in his eyes.
"There is no 'just wondering' with you, why do you want to know Jinki? Are you not happy?"
"Nonononono, " I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me, " I've never been happier, it's just that, I know some people...who would agree with my choice."
"What do you mean, what choice?"
"to be with you..."
"Who would disagree?"
"My parents...."
"I...see.. Why haven't you told them?"
"Because I don't want to lose you."
"It can't be that bad..." He said..unsure of his words.
"It is...So..can we just, keep it a secret... from them?"
"...fine..." Kibum said as he lowered himself.
He was sitting in my lap now, so we were at eye level.
He rubbed his cold nose into mine, "I love you..." He said.
I smiled slightly and answered him with a kiss. He lips were so warm on such a cold day...

We walked back to my house, he wanted to walk with me to the door.
"No...my parents are home, I don't think it's such a good idea..."
"Are they going to walk out on us?"
And thats exaclty what they did. As I was giving his a small kiss goodbye, Dad had to open the door. Not again, please...not again...I beg you...

He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, the last thing i was, was Kibum's face, in pure shock and fear, but the emotion I saw most, was sorrow.

I was thrown down on the couch. My mother and father towering above me. Bother red in the face, yelling and screaming at me.
"You know what this means Jinki!!"
No...no...please no.
"We warned you of this!! How dare you disobey us!!"
Please, dear god...anything but this..
"You know the consequences..."
Please...Please, don't..
"You're going to Chuncheon..."
No...not there...it's so far...
"Pack you're bags......" They said as they left to go make arrangments..

I walked up to my room and broke down, No..no...please this can't be happening. I need to see Kibum, I need to tell him goodbye. Oh god..why is this happening again. Am I not allowed to love? I quickly called up Jjong.
He picked up on the first ring.
"Jinki!!! What happened!!! Kibum is over here crying! Please don't tell me..."
"I'm sorry Jjong...they found out..they're sending me to Chuncheon.."
"No!! No Please Jinki!! don't go!" I heard him break down
"Jjong, please, listen to me, Tell Kibum to meet me at the school tomorrow, by the gym lockers. Please."
"Of course." I heard Jjong sniffle.
"thank you..."
"Any time dubu.."
I smiled as I hung up.

I packed them, everything i had. I knew i was never coming back here. as soon as I get out of that academy, I'm getting my own place. I never want to be here ever again.
 

"NO!! NONO!!!" He cried. This couldn't be happening, not now.
"Kibum, please, listen to me....it's not your fault..."
"No yes it is, I should have listened to you. i should have never walked you!" He cried harder. How could this be happening to us? I loved him, he loved me, then shouldn't we be allowed to love?
"Kibum, listen to me. I love you, so much. I have to leave soon. They're taking me to Chuncheon, I'll get out and finish school as fast as I can. It'll be 4 years at most...please Kibum, wait for me. Please, I know I'll be far, but please..please wait for me." I would come back, I would come back for him.
He nodded. I could see the sadness, it killed me on the inside.
"Kibum, I love you... I will never forget you, and I will come back for you..trust me..." I said as I held his hands
"I love you, and I will wait as long as I have to..."
I hugged him one last time, the kissed him one last time...before I had to say goodbye...

NOOOOO.NONONONONONOOOOO HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN...WHAT WILL HAPPENN!....I FEEL SO SAD..BUT I'LL START RIGHT NOW...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER,,,IT;S GOING TO BE A SURPIRSEE!!!I SPELT THAT WRONG....