I love him, but I can't have him...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"Key..." Onew looked up at me. I blinked a few times as Onew hovered above me.
"J-Jinki?" I stuttered as I felt my heart race, " Wh-what are doin-" He crashed his soft lips into mine. They were so warm and soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we parted.
"Key..." He whispered.
"yeah?" I answered with my eyes still closed, embarrased.
"Key...Key...Key.." I opened them, and saw Onew sitting on the floor.
"Keeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!" He shouted, " You dozed off. Your mom is calling us, so I think we should take a break."
It was a dream?....damn....
~end of little....tid-bit?~

I looked up at Kibum, he was so cute. Words couldn't describe the feelings I am currently feeling. But, I don't think I could be with him...
"Jinki?"
"Yeah?"
"Want some chicken?"
"What kind?"
"Fried...is that okay, I could get something dif-" I tackled him....I'm sorry Grandma and Grandpa in heaven, but this boy...and chicken...

"So i guess i know what to make you, if you ever come over." He smiled, and i choked.
"Y-yeah, I really...like chicken."
"I can see that."
I smiled slightly at him. We were sitting in the sunlight on a patio in their yard. It was so pretty.. They had a fountain in the center with flowers in pots and in the ground and hanging from the over-hang above us. There was a bush fence? All around us, with a giant black gate that led to the rest of the yard..like the bridge. It was so nice out with the sun, that shone directly above Kibum, so it made his brown hair shine. It looked so soft, okay, snap out of it Jinki. You can't fall for him, you can't.

Well.. i guess, if i could fall for him, with no consequences, i would. I would spend every night and day with him, but I can't. It happened when i was 10 years old. There was a boy who lived down the street from me at our old house. He was so cute, he had black, soft hair and was older than me. He was 16, now I know that's wierd and everything, but I knew what was going on. I understoon he was older and i was younger, and we only kissed and held hands. He was so sweet and kind to me. I absolutely loved him. But one day, when we were hanging out, our parents found us, holding eachother, like people who love eachother should. They tore us apart, literally. My mother grabbed my arms and dragged me away. I looked at him, with tears in my eyes and my free arm reached out to him. He was crying too, which he didn't do often. We couldn't see eachother, and my parents decided to move. I cried that day, and I looked back, and saw him. He waved to me as he cried. That day, I saw sadness in his eyes, with pain, and suffering, but there was no regret, as he was dragged away again. I never heard from him. The one boy I had ever loved, was gone....

Thats why, I can't be with Kibum, if my parents ever found out, it would happen again. My love would be gone, I can't let that happen to Kibum. I heard from one of my old neighbor's son, that they had moved, shortly after we did, and one night, their son had gone to the hospital, and they don't know, if he ever came out. I love Kibum too much to let that happen to him.
"Jinki? Are you okay? You seem a bit out of it..."
"N-no, I'm fine Kibum but I was just th-"
"Kibum!!!" His mother called him, "Can you come here for a sec?"
"sorry hold on Jinki." I watched as he ran over to his mother. I saw her whisper in his ear, then he stomped his foot and left. His mother came over and sat down.
"Sorry about that Jinki, but I needed to talk to you." She smiled," I told him he needs to go get all his colored dirty clothes so I can put them in the wash..it might take him a while. So," she relaxed more into the chair, " I would like to discuss my son's uality."
I think i just peed myself, His uality? What is there to talk about it, I am very uncomfertable right now...
"H-his, ual...ity?"
"Yes, now, I think, my son is gay. For gosh sakes, he likes to wear pink and tiny shorts and tight clothes, and he can move his hips like a pole dancer!" she said as she made gestures, that i couldn't quite follow, because i was too busy trying to stop myself from falling off the chair.
"Oh well, Mrs. Kim, I don't know what I can do..."
"Well, i don't really mind, infact, I'd rather have him with another man, than with a woman. And, he seems to really like you."
"L-like me, no, i don't think so, we're just good friends!"
She smile sweetly at me, "Okay if you say so." She stood up, "Now could you go check on Kibum for me, I need to make sure that a clothes pile hasn't fallen on him."
"Okay." I smiled and left.

I walked up the stairs and i saw Kibum trying to get a shirt on the top shelf of his closet.
I walked over to him to see if he needed help.
"Hi Kibum." I said as I stood behind him. He yelped and all the contents on the shelf came crashing down on us.
I groaned and opened my eyes. He was laying, on top of me. He groaned softly as he lifted his head up. We were eye to eye, looking at eachother.
"Sorry..." he whispered.
"No, mianhae, I shouldn't have scared you.."
"It's okay."
Neither of us moved, I could feel his sweet breath tickling my lips as I looked into his eyes. Control yourself Jinki, you can't fall for him or els-...suddenly i felt a pair of plump lips crash into mine. I tried hard to resist, but they were so soft and warm, i couldn't help but kiss back.
Suddenly he withdrew and gasped, "O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know w-what i was thinking." He stuttered as his face turned redder. He looked as if he was about to cry, and left the room.
I stared at the door, shocked at what just happened. K-kibum, just kissed me, on..the lips. My phone, rang, interupting my from my thoughts.
"Hello?"
"Jinki!"
"Hi mom. What's up?'
"Do you think you could come home, like, now? Your father and I need to go out, and we need some one to watch Yoogeun..."
"Sure I'll be right over." I said as I got up.
"Okay, see you soon, and remember Jinki, no fooling around."
"Okay...bye." I hung up and sighed, they still remember and hold it against me. They don't trust me around other guys, feeling as if I have been contaminated...

"Bye Mrs.Kim!"
"Oh leaving Jinki?"
"Yeah, I need to go watch my little brother."
"Oh, did you say bye to Kibum?"
"Kinda..."
"Well, I hope I see you around more!" She chirped as i walked out the door.
" You too!" I called. I really hope I get to see your son too, after all, I love him, but it's be best if i didn't...

 

OKAY, I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS, SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, ALSO, I PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS STORY FURTHER..MAYBE TO THE POINT OF ...BUT IDK, SHOULD I PUT IN ???? YOU TELL ME, BECAUSE I CAN GO EITHER WAY. IF YOU NEED SOME EXAMPLES GO TO MY RATED 'H' STORIES!!..I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY THUS FAR! ^^