Must calm down...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

 

It rang five times before he picked up.
"Sup my tofu?"
"Bling bling, this is no time to joke."
"Kaaaay what's up?"
"I think I'm in love with Key."
"Hmm, well that is a problem."
"Why?"
"Do you know Hongki's friend, uhh, Seunghyun?"
"Yeah..." i was familiar with that name, since he was friends with Lee Hongki and their little crowd.
"Welll, i heard he likes Key. I was just in my chorus class, minding my own business, when i heard them start talking about a new kid named Kibum, and i thought to myself, I know him! So yeah..."
Crap, Seunghyun was pretty handsome, and Key would fall for him in no time, "Jjong, we have to do something."
"Well, you have to do something mister, i have my own things to worry about. Like that gorgeous angel named Taemin."
"Jjong, you scare him."
"No, he's just smitten."
"Keep telling yourself that."
"Oh i have an idea, ask Kibum to come with us to the carnival!"
"WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!!!"
"BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM!!!"
"Oh......yeah i do, well maybe it's just a small crush."
"ha-ha yeah, whatever Jinki... just calm down, tomorrow is Wednesday, the carnival opens Thursday night, so we'll go Friday night."
"How do i do that." okay i sound really stupid, but i had girlfriends, but never...a boy friend, my parents would never allow it.
"But Jjong, my parents...."
"Yeah? just don't tell them"
"yeah i guess, well i have to go see you tomorrow Jjong."
"Byeee!" and he hung up.
Gosh what the hell am i going to do? Like i have to admit, i really like Kibum, even though I’ve only known him for like 6 hours. But still, he was cute, and he seemed very protective of Taemin. I just don't know what to do, it feels like this is the first time I’ve actually been in love.

OKAY just calm down Jinki, just walk to class like you do on a regular basis and sit. I sat in my seat, tired and flustered. I didn't get ANY sleep last night, all i could think about was Kibum, and then to make things worse, i might have possibly had a wet dream. I don't know how things could go any worse.
"Hey Jinki!" Jjong said as he plopped next to me,"thanks for waiting for me this morning, i felt really special."
"Oh clam it Jjong, i have a lot on my mind." i said, as i turned to look at him.
"Well you about to have a lot more, look at what he's wearing!"
I turned, he was wearing black tight skinny jeans that clung to his body and light sneakers. The colors didn't bother me, but all the boys looking at him, that really bothered me. I watched as he moved his hips in a teasing manner. .... i watched as he sat down in front of me with Taemin. Jinki calm down, you have to calm down. I thought this as the teacher came in and started the class. I went by in a blur, seriously, with Kibum looking like that, with those jeans.
I looked up as saw Kibum turned around with a paper.
"Okay, so since we have the human body i figured that you could come over my house today." he said as he smiled.
"W-why?"
"well, my dad does all this science work, so i figured we could go though some books and stuff." he said as he looked at the paper.
"s-sure that sounds great, and since we drop art today, we can talk about during our break." i tried my best to smile, but it came out as a weird messed up grin, the kind Jonghyun was giving Taemin.
"C'mon Taemin, come to the carnival, there’s lots we can do there!"
"Um no Jonghyun, quite frankly i don't feel comfortable...with you...and rides...and cotten candy." he said as he tried to write down the notes on the board.
Jonghyun looked at me, and kicked me.
'What' i mouthed.
'ASK KIBUM!' he mouthed back.
I just looked at him, and he kicked me.
"Fine!" i said aloud.
"Fine, what?" Kibum asked as he looked at me with innocent eyes.
"Oh, uhh, i was wondering, if, you, um. Yes, if you would like to, um, maybe go with me, to theeeeee..."
i saw Jonghyun roll his eyes, "He wants to know if you'll go to the carnival with him on Friday!!!" it was my turn to kick him.
"Really?" i saw him raise an eyebrow.
"Uh yes! Too keep Taemin company of course!!"
Kibum smiled at me, "It's a date."
I smiled nervously, "Um, good, me and Jonghyun can pick you guys up."
"Sure." Kibum smiled at me, then tried to console Taemin. That poor boy, i really do feel sorry for him.

The rest of the day, just passed me, i even zoned out when Kibum told me where he lived and how to get there. I remembered the address, but everything else, was just, not registering. Before i knew it, i was standing in front of his house, gaping like a fish out of water.

His house was medium, like a regular family house, and then i realized, it was just the guest house. His real house was giant. I remember it being on the market, and i guess he moved into it. He welcomed me. His fringes were pushed back with a black hair band, and he was still in his jeans. He had a loose white shirt on. Crap. Why does he have to look so good? He showed me around, it was like the same as every other house I’ve seen, except his room, was all pink....
"sorry, i really, like the color...pink..." he said as he looked at the floor.
"Uh, i can see that..."
"Uh well...let's go down stairs! Taemin stayed after for help in dance, so we have the house to ourselves." he dragged me by the hand downstairs and to his dad's library. We sat on the giant couch together, and opened up the text books.
"So, our project, is to create a diaramma of the human body, then label the most important parts and why, with a brief discription of what they do, that doesn't sound too hard." he started to look through the books and picked out important things. I was pretty calm, until i stumbled across a picture of a and almost fell off the couch. Red and embarrassed.
"Jinki! What’s wrong?" he looked at the picture and turned red. He slammed the book shut. "U-uh let's go to the kitchen to eat something."
"Yes! Let’s" i said as i jumped up and followed him.
When we got there, we saw bananas everywhere.
"Um? Let’s go feed the fish!" he announced and we left the kitchen.

We walked out the library to a patio, then to a small bridge that was over the pond. He bent over trying to get the food into the pond, when he fell. Actually, we would have fell, but i reacted quickly, and grabbed, the closest thing i saw...which was...his ...nice...

I didn’t mean too, i just reacted and it was the thing i saw move first, so i grabbed it, and it was really nice and and and and....crap! What am i going to do!
"Uh thanks!!!" he said as he regained balance. I still had my hands on his , so i quickly let go and took a step back.
"Thanks for catching me there." he said as he scratched his head nervously.
"y-you welcome. Um we should go finish the project."
"Oh yeah" he agreed. We both nodded and ran back inside.

Jinki, you are one smooth bastard...

 

UGH IT KINDA ..BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER, LIKE...ADKFGJS;AGJA;G;A, I DON'T EVEN THE WAY THIS FLOWS...BUT...OHWELL I SHALL CONTINUEE