party.....yay....

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

It's been 2 and half years since Jinki left, and I was doing fine now. I was laughing and smiling, and Jinwoon had been a great friend to me. He comes over every day to pick me up for school. But, behind all my smiles and laughs, something feels off....

"Kibummmiiiiieee!!!" Jonghyun came running over...screaming...and his arms spread wide.
I gave a frightened look as he came...and tackledd me to the ground. "Kibumm!! Kibum Kibum Kibum." Jonghyun chanted, "Guesss what. Jessica is having a party at her beach house..and everyone is invited! So bring you and you're little swim trunks, Jinwoon, I'm bringing Taemin and Minho and we'll all have fun!!." He was out of breath and Jinwoon was snickering behind me.
"Jonghyun..calm down." I said as blantantly as I could, "I'll be there, with Jinwoon, just calm.down."
he smiled at me and stood up straight, "So I'll see you tonight." He smiled and left.
I sighed as I walked with Jinwoon.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Oh...nothing, just that..I haven't been to a party, in a long time."
"well...then this time will be special." He smiled again...he was always smiling, like Jinki..and I guess that's what I liked about him.
We got to my house and I threw myself on my bed. He sat on it and poked my side.
"You should probably get ready soon, and you take the longest time ever..to get ready." He said.
I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed at me.
"Just let me nap for a while..I'll get ready in like...and hour..not just let me rest!!" i screamed into the pillow.
He sighed and laid down next to me," You're so stubborn."
"I.know." I was so tired, I really just needed a nap. it was friday atleast, but still, school drained me. I felt Jinwoon's arm snake around me and I sighed in content. He was so nice to me, and he is always there for me...but...why do I still feel lost...

He woke my up half an hour later.
"Keeeeey, time to get ready." He chimed.
"mmmmm...do we have to goooo?" I asked.
"Yes...we do." he said as he started to throw pillows at me.
"Okay okay okay!" I yelled as I got up, "Aish...you're such a push over." i complained as I stood.
I went to my closet and started to look though different clothes. Jonghyun said it was at the beach..so it would be kinda of windy. So maybe my purple skinny jeans...with my black hoodie with the neon splatter paint on it. it would match my neon blue with green and pink shoes. So...i pulled those clothes out. I need something underneath. I saw my powder blue baggy shirt. with part of the sleave cut off, so you could see my shoulder. This looked like a..skimpy outfit..for a boy, but it looked good.
I put the clothes on the bed.
"Found what you're wearin?" Jinwoon asked from the couch as he peeked over.
"yeah..I think so." I started to take off my shirt..when I realized he was still looked, "YAH! You ert!" I threw a pillow at him.
"I'm sorry!, I just..just think you have a nice body. I can't help admire it..." he blushed.
"Well you can admire it with you're head turned the other way pabo!" i yelled.
He sighed as he finally turned and to took my shirt and pants off, and redressed into my outfit. I held the sweat shirt out, looking at it.
I felt Jinwoon's arms snake around me, "Yah..what do you want?" I asked as I turned towards him.
"Nothing..." he mumbled as he buried his head in my neck.
I pat the top of his head, "C'mon Jinwoon, let get going..." I said as I headed for the door.
"Wait." He said as he pulled my towards him..into..his lips.
I hadn't kissed him in a while. I forgot how it felt to kiss someone, besides your family. And I hate to say..but I missed it.
His lips were soft and eager, but he still kept himself in control, knowing I'd probably slap him if he tried anything funny.
Suddenly my door opened and Taemin was standing there with Jonghyun.
"See Taemin, they just kiss...we do much..much more." He nodded his head.
I turned suddenly, and probably would have lunged at him, if Jinwoon hadn't held me.
"YAH, YOU PABO, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING TO MY BROTHER. I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU IF YOU DO ANYTHING FUNNY!" I outstretched my arms, trying to grab him.
"Don't worry Kibummie, I keep Taemin more than safe." he exaggerated the more, and I swear I could almost reach his neck..if I had longer arms...by about 3 feet.
"It's okay Kibum," Jinwoon laughed," He;s just joking.." he smiled at me.
I pouted, "Thats the thing, I never know when he's joking and when he's serious,.."
"Well...can we get going." Minho popped up from the door, "Jonghyun told me that we were leaving...half an hour ago..."
"okay okay, let get going..."

We drove to the beech house, it was huge. there were party lights everywhere. It was a gigantic white house, with windows facing everywhere. We could hear the sound of the waves in the distance, and it was slightly cold, but nice. It was such a clear beautiful night.

We walked in and everyone was dancing and laughing. There was such and upbeat aura everywhere. When we walked in, Jessica greeted us.
"Hi you guys, I'm so glad you could make it!" she smiled and pat me on one arm and held her drink with her other hand. She gave Kibum a one armed hug and gave him this look, as if to say, "I'm sorry."
When she left I took his hand and led him outside.

There were a few people out there, I led him down lower towards the water.
It was cool, and breezy, and it smelt of salt air. It was a clear night and the stars were out, and we could see them clearly, because the house was back up on the hill.
"Kibum.."
"Yeah?"
"You know...I love you..right?"
"Yeah..I know."
I squeezed his hand.
"Jinwoon, you seem a bit off....what's wrong?"
"Nothing.."
I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head against my chest.... It was too bad..that I couldn't stay with you for ever Kim Kibum...

sorry it took so long..i'm just...ahrgkdhgr