It's Time...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"Hey..Taemin?"
"Yeah?"
"Where's Kibum?" I looked at Taemin, he was hugging Jjong's side as they sat under trees for lunch.
"Well, he hasn't come out of his room lately....he said he was coming to school late. Check the art rooms?" he suggested.
I nodded as I left to go to the rooms.

I knocked, but there was no answer, so I walked in, and there he was, sitting at an art bench doodling while eating his lunch.
"Kibum."
He jumped slightly and looked up at me. "O-oh, hi Jinki..." he slowly got off his seat and began to walk towards the back of the room.
"Hey Kibum, wait!" I called as I walked over to him quickly.
"U-um sorry but I-I need to go get som things done, manly things, like cutting wood." Bull . I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.
Now we were looking straight at eachother.
"Why have you been avoiding me Kibum."
"I-I wasn't avoiding you, I was just busy.." He looked at the floor.
"No you were not Kibum. I've been trying to call you, but I can hear you on the other side saying you're busy." I made him look at me. " Now tell me, why have you been avoiding me? Is it because you kissed me?" I gave him a pained look.
"N-no of course n-not why w-w-would I r-regr-ret that..."
"Becuase you're stuttering so bad right now..."
"N-no I'm noooot!!"
"Kibum!"
"Okay! Fine," he sat down and pouted, "Yes I've been avoiding...because I kissed you..."
"Kibum, why would you regret that? That hurts me..."
"Why would it hurt you?"
"Because, I love you. I love you Kibum, and I don't want you avoiding me..."
He looked up at me, blushing so bad and eyes almost watering, "You mean it? Y-you really love me?"
I smiled and nodded at him.
He smiled back and threw himself into a hug with me. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed, "I do love you Kibum, and I have since I first layed eyes on you..."
He smiled up at me, "I thought you were so cute...no not cute..adorable."
cute...adorable...Byunghee said those words to me...
I looked him in the eyes, and layed a soft kiss on his lips. An innocent, soft kiss. His lips were so great. They were warm, they fit perfectly with my lips, it was like, we're met to be together.
I looked at him and smiled, "I love you Kibum."
"I love you too, Jinki..." He wrapped his arms around me, tighter and sighed. I nuzzled my face into his hair and smiled to myself.
"This is so beautiful, I think I'm going to tear up!" Jonghyun said as he fakes a sniffle.
"Hyung, way to ruin the moment for them!" Taemin slapped Jjong.
I rolled my eyes and let go of Kibum, "Jjong, you're an idiot..."
"I know." He said as he shrugged, " So, do we all want to go out tonight? Taecyeon is throwing a goodbye party for Jay, and he said we're all invited."
"You wanna go?" I looked at Kibum. He nodded and let go of me as the bell rang...
We headed to our science class to present our project, which somehow finished itself.

But I felt so bad...I couldn't hold him infront of people, I couldn't kiss him infront of people, especially the ones who knew me and my parents.
He came up to me to give me a hug, and I turned abruplty. I saw he was saddened, and didn't understand why. But I didn't tell him. Why didn't I tell him? So I made it up when Jjong decided we all had to have a sleepover...

 

ugh..i hate school...