Where did your smile go?

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"Noooo I don't want to.."
"Just shut up, you'll enjoy it"
"Jinwoon..I really don't want to..."
"Key, have I ever mislead you?"
"Yes..many many..many times..."
"well..forget about those times and just come!!" he tugged Kibum's arm harder, and with a groan, Kibum reluctantly went along.

Jinwoon led him to a clearing in the bushes and sat him down.
"Jinwoon, what are we doing here?!?!?!"
"Shhh, look." He pointed to the sky. Kibum looked up and saw. It was dark out, night time, and the stars were shining in clusters. Each glowing a different brightness, making it seem like and endless view of the stars. He saw the Big Dipper and Orien's Belt. He gaze was lost in the stars, each one shining brighter than the one next to it.
"Jinwoon..it's beautiful..."
"I know..I thought you'd like it." he smiled, looking up at the stars.
They sat in silence, listening to the crickets.
"Jinwoon?....Why did you bring me here?"
"Huh?..oh, well you seemed so sad and lonely, well besides from Jonghyun and Taemin, and Minho. But those seemed like the only people you talked to. And even lately, it looks like you haven't even been talking to them.....What's wrong Kibum, where did your smile go?" He asked sincerely.
"Wha?..what are you talking about, I still smile. See?" He smiled brightly.
Jinwoon let out a dry laugh," Well, yes that is a smile, but, it's not the smile you used to have. Before Jinki left, you're smile was the greatest thing anybody could ever see..."
Kibum cringed at the name 'Jinki.' I had been 7 months since he left, and he hadn't gotten a single ing letter from him. So Kibum kept trying to give up hoping, but he still, everyday, checked the mail as soon as it came.
"W-well, maybe smiling isn't just my thing anymore..."
"Well I sure wish it was, I miss you're smile."
"Well, It's not like it's gone forever."
"You're right, it isn't........Kibum, I bet I could make you smile like you used to, if you gave me the chance."
"What!?" Kibum yelped, surprised by Jinwoon's sudden...suggestion."
"Well, I've noticed how you've been acting. And it's heartbreaking. I feel bad about what happened with Jinki, and I want to help you.."
"Forget...?" Kibum asked.
"Well, Not forget, but just be a bandage on your wound, until it heals..."
"Ji-Jinwoon, I really don't know what to say. You're a really great guy, you're funny, handsome, and down-to-earth..but..but.."
"I'm not Lee Jinki...I get it..." He said in a sad tone of voice.
"N-No..well, yeah, but it's just that,I'm still trying to get over him."
"So let, be help, let me be there for you..."
"Jinwoon...I..I..."
"Just say yes, give it a try...."
Kibum sighed and gave up, "Okay..."
Jinwoon smiled at him.

The next day Jinwoon showed up at Kibum's door with a bouquet of roses.
"J-Jinwoon? What are you doing here?"
"What's it look like? I'm taking you out on our first date." He said with wide smile.
"B-but I'm not ready and, I haven't showered yet., and I haven't done m-" Jinwoon cute him off by grabbing his hands and dragging him outside.
"No excuses, we're going to have fun."
And they did, it was actually the first time Kibum had fun in a while.
They went to a movie, a chick-flick, because Kibum loved them. He cried throughout, but Jinwoon comfertated him. He was the first guy to sit through a while chick-flick and "needed to use the bathroom" or "Needed or soda." And this made Kibum happy.
"Key."
"Bwa?....Wow..it's been a while since I used that name."
"I know, so from now on, I'll call you Key." Jinwoon smiled at him.
Kibum gave a relieved smile, Jinwoon was just they guy he needed at this time, but, what about Jinki?

 

sorry, but like, i wanted it to be fair so key gets another guy, and i decided..JINWOON!!!..so hope you guys like that and what not..next chapter will probably be JInki and byunghee =]