Goodbye...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I smiled as Jinwoon took my hand and walked me to his graduation ceremony. Since he was a year older than me.
"Jinwoon, are you okay? you seem..just a bit off."
"Well, I guess it;s just because I'm graduating, I'm done with highschool now and I have to figure out what I'm going to do..." He scratched his head with his free hand.
"Stay with me here of course." I smiled up at him.
"Kibum, you know I would love to, but I know my parents was me to go to college."
I pout as he opened the door for me.

We sat at a circular table set up for families and friends. I watched as his parents kept looking at him and he would give them an exasperated look back.
Jinwoon got all sorts of awards. He did have good grades, he had all A's and I was always so jealous. He always tried to help me with my grades and homework, but nothing helped. He was an Honors student, and was in so many societies, he was bound to get into a great college. But would I do when he was gone. Jinki was supposed to come back tomorrow... and... I don't know what to do. I still love him deep down, but Jinwoon was here the whole time Jinki was gone and that means so much to me.
They called up Jinwoon up to accepts awards, he smiled and bowed, he looked to cute in his suit and even better when he smiled. But Jinki had a nice smile too, The brightest I have ever seen.

Whenn it was over and it was dark out, Jinwoon led my out to the courtyard. He took both my hands and faced me. He looked sad, and it made me a bit sad too, looking at him.
"Jinwoon, what's wrong?"
He looked up at the sky, "Look, the stars are shining just as bright as the first time I was with you."
I looked up and saw the stars, "You're right...but that doesn't explain why, you're so sad." I said slowly.
"Well, Kibum, I'm sorry. But I'm leaving."
I saw speechless. I didn't know what to say to him. I let my mouth open, agape in surprise, "B-but why?"
"I'm going to America, to study abroad. In medicine."
"B-but, Jinwoon."
"I know, But just think, Jinki, will be here tomorrow, and I know you love him."
"But I love you too!"
"I know, but remember what I said, I would be here, to help you heal. Kibum I knew all along that I would just be the bandage on your wound until it healed. I helped you along until Jinki would come back. Now he's coming and I know, that you truly love him. I love you Kibum, but I love you enough to let you go an be happy."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Jinwoon, what if Jinki doesn't come back?"
"He will, trust me, he would never leave you Kibum. He had to leave in the first place, because his parents made him. DOn't worry Kibum, Jinki will be here tomorrow." He took my hands and loked me in the eye, "Kibum, I love you, but I know Jinki loves you too. He I like Jinki, he's a great guy. So I want you to be happy with him." He kissed my forehead and left. I stood there in shock. Jinwoon was leaving me, and JInki was coming back tomorrow. BUt what if jinki doesn't come tomorrow, even thought Jinwoon keeps on saying he will.

I walked home slowly. I didn't know what to make of things. I didn't know what was going on. In a way I felt lost. Both men that I had loved, left me. Why was this happening to me, did I do something wrong? Karma? But what karma, when I've done nothing bad. Is it because I love another man?

When I got to my door step, I saw Jonghyun sobbing on my front step with a box. He was sitting there..just crying.
"Jonghyun? what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.
"W-well, For o-one T-taemin is mad a-at m-me and t-two J-Jinki's par-rents are m-moving a-and they g-gave m-e this box." He sobbed harder, "A-and m-my g-gold fished d-died!!!" he sobbed harder, announcing his goldfish was dead...that's Jonghyun for you."
"Okay, well why is Taemin mad."
"B-because I-I accidently killed the goldfish he gave me!!" he sobbed.
I looked at him and sighed, "I'll go talk to him..." I walked inside and saw Taemin sitting on the couch...
I plopped right next to him and crossed my arms ,"Taemin...why are you so angry at Jonghyun."
"He killed Mr.Finkl..." He pout.
"Taemin..it's just a goldfish..."
"I know! But it was a special goldfish. My gandma gave me it before she died and I really liked that fish and I gave it to Jonghyun, because he's special to me and and..and I dunno...."
"How did he kill the fish?"
"I dunno!" Taemin yelled as he sat forward.
"Jonghyun..how did you kill the fish?" I asked.
He came around the corner, still holding the box. Maybe he had the fish in it, but it was a pretty big box, maybe it was something for Taemin,
"I-I was trying to clean the bowl... because it was so dirty...and he slipped and went down the d-drain." He sniffle, "Please Taemin forgive me!! I know I can't get you a new fish like him, but please! Give me another chance!" He ploppled on the floor and hung his head down.
I watched as Taemin got up and knelt before him. He lifted his chin with his index finger and looked Jonghyun in the eyes.
"I can think of one way you can make it up." He smirked.
"Oh c'mon Taemin! I'm right here!" I yelled as I stood up.
"Get your mind out of the gutter Kibum!" He stood holding Jonghyun's arm, "Gosh seriously, I bet when Jinki get's back you're going straight to the bed!"
I opened my mouth in shock.
I saw Jonghyun snickering as he stood, "Kibum, you're blushing." I stared at both of them in shock.
"You!...shff!! erk!!" I started to storm out.
"Wait Kibum!" Jonghyun grabbed my arm, "Jinki's parents dropped this off at my house..before they left. He handed me the box and it almost dropped it, it was so heavy.

I brought it upstairs and opened it. I peeked inside and I saw letters..tons and tons of them. I picked on out, it was from Jinki...from last year. I dumped them all out on my bed. There was a huge pile..more than 3 and a half years worth.

That night, i stayed awake, reading everysingle letter he had sent. He missed me, he wrote to me consecutively. Why, why did his parents hide these from me. They were directly addressed to me, but then I remembered, our mail man was a friend of theirs.
Jinki...you still loved me..all these years. I can't wait to be with you.

JInki comes back tomorrowww!!!! <3