Byunghee?

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

I sat on the train, staring out the window. I saw my tears reflected in the glass. It was pouring out, it matched my mood...
How could I let this happen, I hurt Kibum. That was the last thing i ever wanted to do... I love him so much. Now being sent to this academy, was just making things worse. I didn't know anything about this academy, I didn't even know what it was called or what went on in it.

They drove me to the front gate and walked me to the main office behind the gates, like a prison...
"Lee Jinki....outstanding grade, high class, excellent social skills and intelligence...now why would you be sent here, I don't know.." Said the Head master as he looked through my records.
"I don't know either Sir." I smiled. I knew it was best to get on his good side.
"Hmm well I don't know either. So here is you're schedual, and your dorm number. Make yourself at home, I read you were going to be here a long time..."
I nodded as I left. I walked to room 213 and dropped my things off. The room was spacious. It was a desk and study area, with bookshelves. then there was a door to the left and right, the one to the right was the bedroom, it had to beds, so I bet I'm not the only one in here. Then the door to the left, was a sitting area, with  fridge, couch, tv, microwave.
"They have a full kitchen downstairs, along with a sitting and game area."
I looked behind me and there was a taller boy standing there. He was tall, lean, and had black short hair.
"Hi, I'm Siwon, Choi Siwon." He smiled and shook my hand.
"Oh hi Siwon, I'm Lee Jinki." I smiled at him.
"Yes, I heard i was getting a new room mate soon." He seem very humble.
"Oh, well that would be me I guess."
He smiled at me. "Would you like me to show you around? I have time before the 4 o'clock service." He looked at his watch.
I graciously accepted his offer.

He told me there were 3 dorms, A, B, and C. They were surrounding the school, which was in the center. He told me that each dorm held about 300 boys. So i was in an all boy's school. That doesn't make any sense. Oh well, i guess they just wanted me to get away. He also told be that they held day classes and night classes. I had all day classes. and that they had 4 periods, then lunch, then 1 period after. This didn't sound so bad, but, I didn't have Kibum, and that still hurt so much. The school had 3 levels and infront of it, was the main building, where they held their office, auditorium, gym, and all the confrence rooms. So it seemed like a pretty big school. They also were big on sports. They were big on soccer, they had a large team.

We went back to the dorm, because Siwon had 4 o'clock service for church. So I sat in the game room. Everyone was around me were loud, and rambunctious. They all laughed and played their games.
"Pssst....Pssssssssssst Jinki...."
I looked around for who was calling my name. I looked infront of me, and there was a boy, wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. He walked over ans sat infront of me.
"Minho....?"
"Shhhhhh."
We went back up to me dorm room.
 

"Minho, what are you doing here!?!?!?!"
"well, Not that i followed you, but the soccer. You know i'm the school's captain, so I figured I'd look around the campus. but kids saw I wasn't from here...and harassed me. So I got this kawaii diguise and now here I am!"
"Please don't use kawaii, you hang around Jjong too much."
" I know. So I heard, everything, I'm so sorry."
"I am too, here, give this too Kibum." I handed him a letter. "I can't believe this has happened."
"I know, I feel so bad. And it didn't even happen to me."
"It's okay Minho...just give Kibum the letter..maybe you guys can come visit sometimes..."
"I'm sorry Jinki...this school is practically closed off from the world. I know they would come, in a heart beat, but this school, it's so wierd. I highly doubt, they'd let any outsiders in, that haven't enrolled in the school. Heck it was even hard to get the soccer team in here."
"It's okay, i understand."
Minho stood up to leave, "Everyone is so sad, Taemin, Kibum, even the parents are sad. I think Jjong is taking it real hard. All he did lastnight was cry, eat tubs of icecream and play a Barbie game our cousin gave him....while he talked to a pillow and spoon fed it."
"Wow.....I don't know what to say."
"Don't say anything, in fact...just froget i told you. you really don't want that image of Jjong in your head."

After Minho left, I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I unpacked my stuff, and my parents said they would send more stuff, practically all of it.
I didn't have classes until Monday. it was Saturday, so I had alot of time to myself. I heard they had a park around here, a public park.

I put on a light black pea-coat jacket and a gray scarf and headed out. They gave me a card so I could get back in, and that I had to be back before 8.

It cleared up, it was sunny out now, I saw a few people out. But it wasn't the same, walking in the park would never be the same without Kibum. I miss him, so much, and it hasn't even been a full day yet. But i miss his eyes, his smile, i miss how he acted like a second mother to all of us. I miss holding him, and how he would fit perfectly in my side. Life just wasn't fair. I gave almost everything I had, in hopes of recieving something in return. And I got Kibum, but now, he was taken away. Why would this happen.

I continued to walk to clear my thoughts. Everything was just so stressful.
"Jinki?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned, he was tall, semi lean boy, with short light brown hair. He looked so familiar, like i had seen him before.
"Lee Jinki..is that really you?!" He smiled as he walked towards me. It suddenly hit me...
"Byunghee...?"

 

HOOOO SNAPPP!!!....like...omgomgomg i don't even know what going to happen next..like...omgomgomgomg....BYUNGHEE IS BACKK!!...and for those  of you who don't knoe who Byunghee is..is G.O from MBLAQ..if you don't know them, i highly recommend you look them up...I also added the picture, so you know what G.O/ Byunghee looks right now..in this story...