in denial....

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

We walked down to Jonghyun.
"Taemin?"
"Oh Kibum!" he turned around quickly, blushing.
"What's going on here?"
"Um!"...
~Taemin's POV~


"Hyung, can we go talk, over there?" I pointed to a bench.
We sat and he gave me a concerned look.
"Key, it's okay, me and Jonghyun talked, and he's really nice!."
He just smiled at me, "I know, but I'm just worried!"
I laughed, "That's because you're my umma!" I smiled sheepishly, "Key, he's really nice, and I thought I might as well give him a chance..."
He smiled and ruffled my hair, "I know, he's a nice guy..kinda odd, but nice."
I laughed, "You know what else he said?"
"What?"
"Lee Jinki likes you." I said, then laughed at Key's expression. He was in shock, pleasure, happiness and awe.
"Ki..bum?" I asked as i saw him stare off into space.
"No he doesn't he doesn't like me! I like him, but there is now way he likes me!" Kibum said, in denial.
"Yes he does, Jjong even told me so!" I laughed, Kibum was always like this when it came to love, in denial, until proven wrong.
"No, nope, not gonna listen, lalalalala!!!" he covered his ears and walked back to where Jonghyun and Onew were.
"Yes he does, and me and Jjong will prove it to you!"
"Don't you dare Lee Taemin, I know your antics, and mixed with Jonghyun all hell will break loose!"
"Hahaha H-hyung, you're so red from blushing!" I giggled, he started to tickle me, so i laughed harder, "H-hyung stoooooop!!!" I laughed, until my savior Jonghyun came and rescued me.
"Excuse me ma'am, but there are children here!" he quickly grabbed me and walked off, leaving him alone with Jinki, and I giggled to myself.

~Onew's POV!~

I have no clue what i just witnessed, Taemin walked of with Key, then Key turned red and Taemin started to laugh. Then Key started to ignore him by covering his ears and singing, then taemin said something, and Key tickled him....okay?
"K-kibum, are you alright?"
"Yeah I will be, in a few seconds." He was red, I didn't know if it was blush, or from a fevers, so I sat him down and placed my hand on his forehead, rhen cheek.
"W-what are you doing?" he stuttered out.
"I'm just checking to make sure you don't have a fever, you're warm, well hot maybe. Stay here for a sec." I went and I grabbed and icecream. Then came back and handed to him.
"Here, eat this, it's cold, and hopefully it will make you less hot...er, well not that kinda of hot as in attractive, but I'm not saying you aren't attractive, you are attractive, but not in the sense that uh, well from a guy's point of view-" he held his hand up to silence me.
"It's okay Onew, I get it." he smiled and ate the icecream.
"G-good." I felt my face get hot, and I'm pretty sure it was turning red, because Kibum asked me, if i had a fever too, and motioned me to sit next to him.
"Onew, you're turning red too" he felt my cheek. His hand was cold from the icecream, and it felt good on my skin.

~Key's POV~

So he just gave me icecream, saying that i felt hot. Oh boy when he started to touch my forehead and cheek, I just turned redder. That poor boy, "Here, eat this, it's cold, and hopefully it will make you less hot...er, well not that kinda of hot as in attractive, but I'm not saying you aren't attractive, you are attractive, but not in the sense that uh, well from a guy's point of view-" I laughed internally, and held my hand up to stop him. he was so awkward it was cute.

~Back to Onew's POV!~

We walked in silence, well, not in total silence, we could hear Jonghyun and Taemin giggling behind us.
"Oh hyung stopppp" Taemin giggled.
Me and Kibum, were both afraid to turn around so we walked further ahead.
"So I was thinking, we'll make a diagram, then have boxed that come out to the side, explaining everything." Kibum explained
"W-what?" I looked at him.
"our project you pabo!!" he slapped my arm playfully.
"Oh right! our project. that sounds like a great idea." I said as we neared their house.
"Okay, so come over tomorrow, and we can find out which of the body parts are more important....
"How many do we have to do?"
"Eh, i don' t remember, i think 5 or something like that..." we walked to the door steps.
"Oh well, i'll come tomorrow, bye Kibum!" I waved good-bye as i walked back to Jonghyun, who was saying good bye Taemin, in the most least frightening way possible.
As i walked back up to Jonghyun, i smiled at Taemin who ran past me to Key. I looked back at Key, and saw, i think, a hint of disappointment. But I think I'm just imagining things... i'm not in denial at all...seriously.

 

I may make the next chapter either a Key P.O.V, or a Taemin P.O.V at their house after the date and shtuff....i don't know, but i'm kind leaning towards a Key P.O.V...