lost..

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"What is this?" I asked as Minho handed me a letter.
"I saw Jinki yesterday, he told me to give you this letter."
I opened it and read it 5 times.
'Dear Bummie..I'm sorry, I am so sorry. I don't know what to do, it's all my fault. If only I was still there, to be with you to hold you. I miss everyone so much, even though it's been a day. Kibum, I love you and I always will. please, please please please wait for me. They're sending me to a four year school, depending on how well the student does. I will try my hardest to get out earlier. But if not, four years from now, I want you to meet me by our tree at noon. please Kibum, forgive me, wait for me. If you're not there, I understand if you have moved on. But please, I love you Kibum.'

Jinki....Why..why did this have to happen, why? I love you Jinki, so much what was I going to do? Four years?...I'll wait as long as I have to for you, Jinki...

 

Back to Jinki...~

There was a sudden knock on the door the next morning.
"Jinki...It's someone for you."
I goaned and pulled the blanket higher.
"Jinki? Please talk to me...I know I can't replace the person you left behind, but I can be a bandage on your wound..." He said from the doorframe.
I didn't respond.
"Jinki....." I heard his footsteps come closer, and my bed dipped as he sat by my feet, "You know I love you, but if you really want me too, I'll leave...and never come back..."
So many feelings, I didn't know what to do. I love Kibum, I loved Byunghee. But Kibum is gone now and Byunghee is here. I don't want to be selfish, but what do I do?
"I'll take your silence as a no..." He got up, "Goodbye Jinki..." He said. But before he was off the bed, I grabbed his shirt and held on.
"P-please, don't leave me alone..." I clung to him like a lost child that has just been found. And I felt as if I never wanted to let go.
I'm sorry Kibum..forgive me..please....