sudden changes...

Can We Be With Eachother, Forever?

"B-Byunghee....i-is that really you?"
He laughed, "I could be saying the same thing for you."
I blushed, "what are you doing here?" we began to walk around the park.
"Well, after what happened many many years ago...my parents moved me up here to live with a relative."
"Oh..because I hear rumors..that you.."
"Killed myself, got put in an institution? Yeah, none of that happened. Well..actually, after everything happened, I fell into a deep depression."
"I'm sorry..."
"it's not your fault..."
He got better looking with age, he was still kind, like he was when we were kids.

"Jinki..." he said as he stopped and made me face him. I couldn't look at him, I don't know why...I just couldn't. Maybe because I felt as if I had betrayed him, by loving Kibum. But I would be betraying Kibum, if I had admit I loved Byunghee. My heart, was so confused.
"Jinki...I never stopped loving you...please...love me."
I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to do. I loved him, I truly did. he was the first person I had ever loved. But I also loved Kibum. What was I going to do?
"Jinki...want to go get some coffee?"
All I could do was nod as we walked.

we sat in a private booth and ordered two cups of coffee and sat in silence.
"Jinki...Did you forget it all?"
I was appalled my his sudden words "N-no o-of course not! How could I?"
"Then why? Why haven't you....It would have protected you, if you just forgot me.."
"Byunghee....How could I forget you. Why would you even think I forgot..."
he let out a sigh, " I don't know...I feel it would have been better, for you and me. I lived my life, thinking of when I would see you, how you were. I missed you. I never stopped loving you."
I was speechless. What was I supposed to say to him. He said he still loved me, I love him, but I love Kibum more, so much more. I can't choose, i can't, it's not right to do this to Kibum.
"B-byunghee...I don't know."
He seemed so hurt, "Have you moved on?"
"W-well...I-I...I'm sorry, I need to go back to the dorms." I stood up and left some money on the table. I couldn't take it, I felt all my feelings for Byunghee return. I ran, I ran as fast as I could back to the dorms.

I slammed the door shut and threw myself on the bed. I suddenly started to cry, i don't know why, but I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and soak into the pillow. My sobs echoed through the room.
"Are you okay?" Siwon asked from his bed.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine.." I hiccupped.
"If you were fine, then you wouldn't be crying in the first place." He said, as I heard him put his book down.
"W-well I guess so...It..It's j-just that..." I broke down again...
"Love trouble?"
"H-how did y-you know?"
"mmm lucky guess..."
"W-well...I-I..I just don't know what to do..."
"Well, let me take another guess. First love, but you moved on?"
"Y-yeah..."
"You'll make the right decision."
"How can you be so sure."
"you seem like someone to make the right choice. you here after all. Most of the people are here, because they made the choice, they knew that was right for them. My lover, had to leave to go to the military service. We didn't want to leave eachother, we tried to run away, but we could. I even tried to join, several times. But they wouldn't let me. So now I'm here, because I tried to take his place, let him live freely out here, then be confined in there."
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay."

I layed back down and looked at the ceiling. What was I going to do? Hopefully Kibum will get my letter, and he can write back or something. I can't lose contact with him. But for now....I had to really focus on what I'm going to do with Byunghee....My first love, who still loved me...

 

I'M SO SORRY IT'S LIKE THIS....I'M SO UNFOCUSED!!!! ToT FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER I PROMISE!!!!

IDEAS ARE GREATLY ACCEPTED, BUT MAY NOT ALWAYS BE USED...

YOUR REVIEWS AND COMMENTS FUEL ME TO CONTINUE!!!