Kwang Min's Bad Side

You're My Neighbor?
Young Min's POV I woke up and saw Kwang Min still asleep. I yawned and got of bed to check my phone. I had two unread messages that were both from Dong Hyun hyung.  "Don't forget that were performing on the 'Stars Today Show' today. " I checked the second message and it said "Make sure to bring food... Were gonna be starving. Pyong!" Oh right! Were performing today! I almost forgot... Hmm maybe should take Yong Yong along. She'll probably flip if she met everyone else in Boyfriend. I should txt her. Good thing her Omma gave it to me before we left dinner yesterday. Should I tell Kwang Min? Nah! He would probably say that this isn't such a good idea. I grabbed phone again and started txting Yong Yong.  Yong Yong's POV "Unnie! Message Came! Unnie! Message came!" I got up as soon as I heard my phone ring. "I should really change that ringtone." I thought.  I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.  "Good Morning Yong Yong! This is Young Min. I was wondering if you wanted to come watch our performance on 'Stars Today Show' today. " Young Min? How did he get my number? Could it be that Kwang Min gave it to him? " Sure! Sounds fun." I txted back.  " Great! Come out front at 2. Bye see you soon. " Cools I get to hang out with the Jo twins hehe. I should go find something nice to wear.  *Few hours pass and it's almost 2" I got dressed, braided my hair, and packed a mini notebook and pens in my purse just in case I get bored or wanted autographs. I grabbed my cell phone and headed out. It was about 1:55. As I came out I saw Kwang Min waiting outside his house. I smiled and called after him.  "Kwang Min-ah!" "What are you doing out here? He said.  " I'm waiting for you guys to take me to your performance." He was looking me with a weird expression.  "No your not." he finally said. "Yes I am." "No your not. Who told you that you could come?" "Young Min invited me." "Thats probably a lie." " No it ain't! Why are you so mean to me? You're usually so nice when you talk in interviews." He looked really mad now.  " Well you shouldn't judge a person on how they act on T.V. And why did you go through my phone." he said sounding and looking angry enough for me to step back a little.  Crap! How did he find out? "umm me? I didn't do that. Do you have any proof that I did?" He took out his phone and started pushing some button then faced the phone screen towards me.  Aishh! I forgot to delete the messages that I sent to myself. Stupid! Stupid! "Mianhe. I won't do it ever again. Promise." "pshh. I dont need your promises. I don't like you and you shouldn't be hanging around me or my brother." Whats this guy's problem? I do one thing and he doesn't like me already? And I liked him? What was I thinking? I felt so mad at him.  "Well you can't tell me what to do and I was invited by your brother so if you don't like it then it's not my problem!" I stuck up my nose and ignored his presence.  Kwang Min's POV Did this girl just tell me off? Pssht!  I can't believe it! Who the heck does this girl think she is? Going through things that isn't hers.  She was ignoring me until hyung and Omma came out of the house to drop us off at the studio. She didnt dare to sit next to me in the car so she sat in the front seat.  Young Min hit me and whispered "Yah! Why does Yong Yong look mad? What did you do?" "Nothing I just confronted her that I didn't that she went through my phone and that she shouldn't hang out with us." I whispered back.  "Aishh! You can say that to a girl. What's wrong with you? If I was her I'd be mad too. No wonder I got all the girls in school." "Thats not true. They only liked you cause you looked like me!" We looked at each other and started to laugh.  "but still you should learn to be nicer." said Young Min.  I didnt want to say yes nor I didn't want to say no so I just told him "I'll see what I can do." Just as our conversation ended we reached the studio.