Dinner Guest..

You're My Neighbor?
Yong Yong's POV "Omma! Appa! I'm back!" I yelled as I came through the door.  " Yong Yong-ah help me make dinner the neighbors will be coming over soon." said Omma.  "Ne. So what do you know about the family next door?" I asked. While preparing the ingredients for dinner.  "Well all I know is that they have been moving quite alot for past 2 years. They have twin sons about your age. Oh and I forgot to tell you that the twins are quite famous." "Famous? Like as in kings of the school or chick magnets?" "Anie. Not like that. Their singers in a band. Umm... Toyfriends. Or something like that." I laughed and said "Must be like a band that works at pubs or clubs right?" "I'm not sure. But speaking of clubs, is there still that teen club that you always wanted to go to?" "Yeahs. Why? You're finally gonna let me hang out there?" I said with a hopeful smile.  "Anie. I just wanted to tell you that your not allowed there." "Omma! I'm old enough to hang out here now! Why can't I?" "I just think you shouldn't think be hanging around a creepy place like that." "You let me go to school. Isn't that creepy enough?" I said quietly.  "What did you say?" "nothing! Let me go set the table" *Sigh* if Omma finds out that I went to the club today I'll be dead. I guess I have to tell Jae Rin and Jin Jin not to mention anything about that to Omma. *ding dong*  I yelled to kitchen "Omma! I think the neighbors are here!" "Then get the txdoor! I'm busy!" she yelled back.  I ran to the door to answer it.   "Wait. Before I do anything I should practice my "welcome" smile" I thought.  I put on my best smile and opened the door.  "Welcome to-- Ahjusshi? Ahh I mean Kwang Min. Why are you here?" Kwang Min's POV "Hyung! Where are you?" I yelled when I got home.  Young Min came out wearing gray skinny jeans and white shirt.  "Kwang Min-ah! What took you so long? Did you get your phone back?"  "Yupps but not only that. I had to treat her to a meal. She took me this teen club and she started talking about us to her friends. " "Club? Wait. What do you mean started talking about US?" "Don't worry the club part wasn't so bad. It was pretty cool. And I mean her and her friends are like big Boyfriend fans. I didn't want here them talk anymore so I left. " "Well atleast you know that we have fans. Hehe. Who's her favorite? Is it me? I hope it's me. "I don't know. Why are you dressed so nicely?"  "Oh right I forgot to tell you, were eating dinner next door tonight so get cleaned up. " " I'm still clean so I'll just go like this. What's the occasion?" "I think it's a "welcome to the neighborhood" dinner. Omma and Appa went to go pick up chicken at the Chicken Bucket so they said for us to go first." "Araso. Let's go than. " We walked next door and rang the door bell. I heard a "Omma! I think the neighbors are here!" coming from the inside. The door opened and the girl named Yong Yong was standing there in the door way.  " Welcome to--, Ahjusshi? Ahh I mean Kwang Min. Why are you here?" "Yong Yong?" I said in shocked.  "Ne. I'm Yong Yong, your Kwang Min, and your brother's name is..." "Young Min." Young Min said jumping up and down with excitement. "Nice to meet you! Were you're new neighbors! Yay!"