After Party^^

You're My Neighbor?
Yong Yong's POV *Yawn* What time is it? And where am I? How did I get in bed? I layed in bed stil half asleep. I patted the bed to see if could find my phone but instead I felt a body. I didnt want to look but I was pretty sure that i was touching a person's face. I felt their hair it felt silky. I looked to see who it was and .... It was Kwang Min! He was sleeping right next to me on my bed.  "Ahhhhh!" I screamed and he woke up falling of my bed. "What the heck? I was sleeping--. Umm how did I get in here?" he said shocked with wide eyes looking around my room.  "I don't know! But did you do anything to me?" I said covering myself with my blanket.  "Of course not!! You idiot! Why would I do that to someone like you!" he yelled.  I stared at him for awhile and said "Oh. That's true." The door swang open. "Yah! What's with the yelling?" yelled Young Min.  "Yah hyung! How did we get here?" asked Kwang Min.  "I carried you. Duh! How else? Fly?" "What?!" Kwang Min and I yelled at the same time.  "Yeah. Now come down for breakfast." he said and left skipping downstairs.  "umm I think you should go first." I told Kwang Min.  "ah. Right." and he left the room in a hurry.  Dude! I just slept with Jo Kwang Min!! Hehe but not in the way that your thinking. I got out of bed and went straight to my mirror to see how I looked.  Blah! I looked like I havent brushed my hair in a 100 years.  *sigh* what happened last night? Why did I blush when I saw him this morning? Do I like him? No! I can't. Never.  Kwang Min's POV "Good Morning Kwang Min!" said Min Woo, when I entered the dinning room.  "Morning" I replied back. "Yah! What happened to you guys yesterday? You guys didn't let us out!" "Mianhe... We fell asleep watching a movie. Hehe." said Jae Rin.  "Ah you guys! Really!?" "Aww you're mad cause you didn't get to watch the movie right?" said Jin Jin.  "Well if that's the reason then we can just watch it again! Keke." said Young Min.  "Ya! You babo! I'm mad because you locked me in a closet!!"  Young Min whispered to Min Woo and the girls " We should leave. " They nodded and ran out of the house.  "Kwang Min-ah!" Yong Yong said coming down the stairs. "Where's Jin Jin and Jae Rin?" "They just left." "Ohs. You should leave too." "Why? I only live next door." "I have to clean up before my Omma gets home."  I actually didn't want to leave her by herself.  "I should help you." I said while I started to collect the dishes on the table.  "No that's okay" she said grabbing the dishes out of my hands.  Why is she forcing my out? What did I do?  "Ya! Why are you forcing me out?" "No reason. I just have to clean then do homework and then I--" I stared at her with the face I used on all of my performances and interviews, which made her cut off on her sentence.  She was blushing "Hey! Stop that! I have to clean before Omma gets here. If you're going to stay then start washing dishes." I nodded and smiled. "Araso!" And she ran out the room.  Yong Yong's POV Stop it! Stop blushing! I slapped my face just to snap myself out of it but It didn't work. He was so cute! He used that face when Boyfriend did their photo shoot for their first album! I actually got to see it from the actual person! Eeeeeee! Cute! I hurried and got out of my fangirl stage and went to clean up.  Half an hour later ~~ I heard Omma's car outside. It was good that we finished cleaning. But Kwang Min was still here.  "Kwang Min-ah! You have to leave now! Hurry go through the window!" " Didn't we have this argument already? I told you that im not going through a window." "oh come on! You call yourself a man?" " hey I'm manly enough to do other things." "So you can do other things... But not go through a window? Youre such a--" "Yong Yong I can hear a married couple fighting from outside but it turns out to be you two." "Omma! Appa! Youre back!"  " Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Jung. " said Kwang Min with a shy expression.  "Kwang Min-ah you're here? You guys must be going out now right?" said Appa in a joking voice.  "Anie!" we both said at the same time.  "Honey, they make such a cute couple." said Omma.  "Yah! What's up with you guys? I'm not dating him. Araso?" "Right... Kwang Min-ah stay for dinner we bought chicken." Kwang Min just nodded and helped omma with the chicken.  We all were at the table eating dinner. It was weird. It felt like I was going to introduce Kwang Min as my boyfriend or something. He sat next to Appa and I sat next to Omma across of them. It was quiet. Until Omma opened .  "So Kwang Min, have you been to any cool places so far." He put on a thinking look and stared up in space.  "hmm..Well I've been to a teen club. It was kinda cool." My eyes widened. Please don't say it! please! "A teen club? Yong Yong is he talking about the club the you always wanted to go to?" I nodded " I think so." I kicked Kwang Min's shin under the table and gave him a fierce look. I mouthed "don't tell them" to him. Instead of saying okay, he just had a mischievous smile on his face.  "Yeah. It's cool! I even saw some interesting people there." "Really? Like who?" "Ohs well I saw Jin Jin and Jae Rin there and-- ow!" before he could say another name; I kicked him a second time. This time harder.  "Ahh. Really? Well don't take Yong Yong there. She's not allowed there. If you want to take her out then it should be some place romantic." said Omma.  "Omma! Shhh!" I yelled.   Kwang Min giggled "I'll probably take her to the movies or a concert." Huh? Okay that was weird. After dinner I walked Kwang Min home. "Yah. Thanks for not telling her about the me and the club. Even though you were about to rat me out!" "It was a joke. I wasn't really gonna tell her."  "Right. You better not. Ohs and you're not taking me to a movie... But if its a concert then.... It depends on who's performing." "Ya! That was just to something to impress your parents." "Why? Your not my boyfriend. Well you actually are my Boyfriend because your from boyfriend. But still you aernt my boyfriend. Araso?" He smiled "Nite Yong Yong." He went into the house with a big smile.  I wanted to blush again. It was the first time I saw him smile at me.  Kwang Min's POV I entered the house and saw Young Min running towards me.  "Kwangy dongsaeng!" he said hugging me. "I missed you!" "I saw you this morning." I said. "and if you missed me then you couldve just looked in the mirror." "Yes but you weren't smiling and I missed you're smile!" I was smiling? Why didn't I notice I was still smiling when I walked in.  "What are you talking about?" I said putting on a serious face.  "It's Yong Yong isn't it? Aww o knew you'd get together! Hey since I helped you, can you help me get Jin Jin? She's pretty cute." "Me and Yong Yong? There's nothing between us. And leave Jin Jin alone. If you go out with her she'll end up weird like you." I started walking away to my room.  "I take that as a compliment!" yelled Young Min from behind me. "Saranghe dongsaeng!" I got into my room and jumped into my bed. Is there really nothing between us? Maybe I should expirement it. Tomarrow I'll see if I like her. If I don't then good. If I do then...... Young Min's POV Why is he denying? Didn't I teach him anything about girls? *Sigh* where did I go wrong? I grabbed out my phone and started txting Jin Jin.  To: Jin Jin Didnt work. Plan B starts tomarrow.....