Shocking Reveal

You're My Neighbor?
Yong Yong's POV Everyone was at the table eating and talking. The twins' parents came a little later with a bucket of chicken. It was nice to have people over dinner. Even though the blond twin named Young Min did most of the talking. Kwang Min was the quietest on the table. "These two look familiar." I thought to myself. Where have I seen them before? "So Young Min-ah, Kwang Min-ah. I heard that you two are in a popular band" said Omma "Ne. We just returned from a concert in China." said Young Min.  China? I heard that Boyfriend just came back from their concert in China too. Maybe they met them... "Hey Young Min-ah, do you know the band Boyfriend?" Young Min looked at me with a big smile. "Ne. I do." Young Min's POV "Ne. I do." I said. I wonder if she knows who we are. She probably does right? Or is she just pretending not to know? I should play around with her a little bit.  "Are you a big fan of Boyfriend?" I asked.  She smiled and said "Yess!! I love them so much. I think their so cute! My friends and I are big fans. " I looked at Kwang Min to see his expression. He was looking at his food hiding his face. I hit his shoulder and he looked up. He was trying so hard not to laugh. I was trying to do the same. I cleared my throat and asked " Whos your favorite member? I bet it's that blonde twin right?" " Haha. Well he is cute but I kinda like all of them. But Jo Kwang Min  would be my favorite out of the twins." I looked at Kwang Min again. He hit me and mouthed " what are you trying to do?" I looked at my parents and they started bust out laughing. I couldn't help and and laugh with them and so couldn't Kwang Min.  Yong Yong's POV I think I went a little overboard cause their family just started laughing. Is it something I said? Do I have something in my teeth? Ehh what the heck I'll just ask.  "Umm excuse me, but why are you guys laughing?"  I saw their parents looking at Young Min.  " You should tell her." said his Omma.  Young Min smiled and said "Araso. Umm. Kwang Min-ah let's do our intro." "Intro?" I thought to myself.  Kwang Min nodded. And perfectly in sync they said "I'm Your Boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo Boyfriend-inmida." I stared at them for a moment I and I felt my eyes widened up.  No way! It can't be...