First Date

You're My Neighbor?
Kwang Min's POV It was the day of the date. Me and hyung arrived together at the carnival and we were waiting for Jin Jin and Yong Yong.  I can't believe hyung came up with this group date. It's so lame. Yet I was the one who followed him.  "Young Min oppa!" yelled Jin Jin running towards us with Yong Yong.  I didnt see Sung Jo sunbae anywhere. Is he meeting her here? "Hey Kwang Min!" Yong Yong yelled with a smile. "Where's your date?"  "I didn't have time to find one." I said blankly. "I had dance practice, so I forgot." I looked at Yong Yong. "What about you? Where's sunbae?" i tried not to make expression so curious when I asked her.  "Sunbae said he couldnt come so I'm just gonna be dateless." Young Min hit my are and gave me a weird look.  I didn't understand so I ignored him, which made him frustrated.  "I got an idea!" he said. "Why not date Kwang Min?"  My eyes widened. I'm so going to kill Young Min when we get home.   Yong Yong and I looked at each other.  Our answers ended up as "ummm. " "Great so you guys agree! Now let's go on some rides!" yelled Jin Jin skipping and holding hands with Young Min towards the rides.  Yong Yong's POV Jin Jin and Young Min planned this all along. She probably lied about Sunbae not being able to come too.  Now I'm stuck with dating Kwang Min. Should I be happy or wierded out?  "Are we going or not?" asking Kwang Min looking irratated.  I nodded and started walking beside him. The two love birds walked infront of us while we were a little far behind.  Wherever Young min and Jin Jin went, we went and wherever Kwang Min and I went, were girls that wasstaring and whispering.  They either recognized who who was or just thought he was really cute.  The girls weren't bothering me because I was watching Young Min and Jin Jin the most of the time. Young Min and Jin Jin actually started holding.  "Don't they look together?" I asked Kwang Min.  He smirked. "They kinda act alike so I guess they're meant for each other." "Yeah... It kinda makes me jealous." "Really?" he asked looking at me.  I smiled. Before I got to say anything I saw Jae Rin. "Ya. Kwang Min-ah. Is that Jae Rin?" I asked.  He looked at where I was looking "it looks like her but it's probably not her--yah!" I pulled Kwang Min's arm before he finished talking to see the Jae Rin.  "Jae Rin-ah!" I yelled. She turned towards me and hid behind someone who turned out to be Min Woo.  "Yah! Min Woo-ah!" Kwang Min yelled.  He gave an innocent smile and gave a finger wave. "Annyong!" "Jae Rin-ah. What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't come. " "uhh hehe. I umm wanted to study the food and rides.... Yeah." she said coming out from behind Min Woo.  "You're on a date with Min Woo?! Am I the only one not on a date?!" I said.  "Well..Min Woo asked me first and Anie. You ARE on a date.... You're on a date with Kwang Min right?" I looked at Kwang Min and he just had a blank expression.  "Well were gonna meet up with you guys later! Bye!" they said running away from us.  "Can you believe that? She didn't tell us that she was going on a date with Min Woo." I said to Kwang Min.  "Well she's Jae Rin. She probably doesn't know that shes on a date." said Kwang Min. "come on. Let's go find the other two love birds." he grabbed my hand and leaded the way to Jin Jin and Young Min.  Kwang Min's POV "Yong Yong-ah?" I asked still holding her hand.  "Ye?" she said looking at me.  "Can I ask you something?" I said stopping in the middle of a crowd of people walking.  I should probably ask her today.  I looked at her "Umm. Well. I--"  "Kwang Min-ah?" someone interrupted me. I turned to look who it was.  "Lee Na Noona!" my eyes widened when I saw our old next door neighbor. She looked prettier than the last time I saw her. With short black, straight hair that she never puts up. "What are you doing here?" I asked.  "Its a carnival. I'm here to have fun! You haven't changed a bit." I smiled. "I haven't heard from you in a long time." "Mianhe. Ahh. Omo. Who's your friend?" she asked looking at Yong Yong.  Yong Yong was quiet with her lips pierced together and her eyes just staring at Lee Na noona.  "She's very pretty. Is she a relative? A cousin?" she asked.  "Ahh. Actually she's my girlfriend." I saw Yong Yong's eye widened and open a little.  "Really?" When she said that a guy came next to her. "Ahh. Kwang Min, this is my boyfriend Gil Sang."  I bowed. "Nice to meet you." "We have to go. Tell your brother I said hi. Hope to see you again. Annyong!" she said walking away.  Yong Yong's POV I wasn't listening to the conversation between the two until I heard my name. I just couldnt believe the smile he had on when he saw her. I never saw that smile on him before.  "She's my girlfriend." was the sentence that almost made me freeze up. Why'd he say that? The second she went away was when I went back to normal.  "Earth to Yong Yong." Kwang Min said to me waving his hand in front of my face.  I blinked. "Why did you say that?" "What else was I suppose to say? Oh you're a nice looking guy ?" "What?! Anie! Not that. I meant about me being your girlfriend." With his shy face he said "Well you are my girlfriend... I'm part of boyfriend right? So that makes you my girlfriend." I blushed and went back to my blank expression. "Oh." I just said. "Umm. Speaking of that. I had something to ask you." What was it? A favor? Money? I really wanted to know since that girl interrupted.  "Lets go over there and I'll tell you." he said pointing at the fun house next to the roller coaster.  He grabbed my hand and we went to the fun house.  We went in the fun house with him still holding my hand.  "Can't you just tell me outside?" I asked.  "Anie. It's more fun this way." he said childishly.  We looked at the fun mirrors. One mirror made his head so big.  "haha! I always knew that you had a big head!" I said.  "Yah!" he said and laughed. "So what do you wanna ask me?" "Okays umm." he said looking straight at me. "Would you umm-" "I know what you're going to ask me." I said.  Kwang Min's POV She knew? How? Young Min! Im going to kill him.  "Really?" I asked.  She nodded. "You want to ask me to help you get that girl we just saw right?" "What?!" I yelled so confused.  "It might be hard cause that guy looked kinda buff and your kinda eehhh. " she said.  "Pssh. I'm much better than that guy and no that's not what I was going to ask you."  This girl really is a dork. She doesn't know how to keep quiet around certain people. Aissh! Why can't I just say it.  she had a worried expression "Kwang Min-ah? What are you going to ask me. We've been in here a little too long and I'm afraid that... " She kept going on and on. How could I tell her? I grabbed Yong Yong by the shoulders to hold her in place. She looked at me with a "are you crazy look. Which is what I felt when I got closer to her face and kissed her.