The Irratated and the Embarrased

You're My Neighbor?
Young Min's POV I heard yelling again after I talked to Yong Yong. Their fighting already? How much times do I have to be the parent of these two kids? *sigh* I'll see whats going in this time.  Before I could go out to look for them; Dong Hyun, Min Woo, Hyun Seong, and Jeong Min ran to me. "Young Min-ah! You have to see this!" said Jeong Min.  "Why? What happened? Are they killing each other?" "No. Its much more entertaining this time." said Hyun Seong.  We all went out to see that Kwang Min and Yong Yong were kissing on the ground.  We all started laughing.  "See! Their hatred turned into love!" said Dong Hyun.  "Aww this happened in the drama I just watched!" said Min Woo.  Yong Yong pushed Kwang Min off her and sat up.  "Yah! That wasn't a kiss! It was just a slip and fall type of thing." "What she said." said Kwang Min.  Yong Yong got up and went back to the couch and Kwang Min just stood there spacing out.  "Kwang Min-ah!" i yelled. "If you liked her you couldve told me. That way I could set up something more romantic than a studio." "Shut up. Stop joking around we have to perform soon. " he said walking towards us. He walked in front of us while me and the other walked behind to laugh at him somemore.  The show finally finished so I called Omma to pick all of us up.  Kwang Min and Yong Yong were both so quiet. It looked like they were ignoring each other.  Maybe I should make Yong Yong sit in the back with Kwang Min this time. Hmm. "Hey Yong Yong. Do you mind sitting in the back this time. I wanna sit next to my Omma." "No not at all. Uhh. Wait." she looked at Kwang Min. "Nevermind."  " Thanks." When Omma arrived I went to the front while they went in the back.  Aww they're still ignoring each other. They went straight to spacing out at the window. Let me try to make some conversation.  "Yong Yong. When do you start school?" I asked.  She looked at me from the window.  " School starts tomorrow for us. What about you guys?" "Ohs. We don't go to school. We have tutors once in awhile. I wanna see your school! Can I go to school with you? I want to meet your friends! Please please please! I said turning to Yong Yong with excitement. "I'll just walk you there and come back home." "umm. Sure but I'm walking to school so you guys might have to wake up a little early." said Yong Yong.  "Araso. I'll make sure that Kwang Min and I wake up early." "Yah! Who said I was coming?" said Kwang Min with a piercing look in his eyes.  "Oh come on Kwangy! Its gonna be fun!" "Did you just call me Kwangy?" "Haha Kwangy." giggled Yong  Yong.  We arrived at the house and we all got out.  "Just meet me out here tomorrow. Araso?" "Araso. Nite Yong Yong!" and she went into the her house.  Yong Yong's POV *Sigh* school already? I almost forgot about school. If it wasn't for that thing that happen today. I can't get it out of my head! It keeps rewinding again and again in my head. I really am going crazy this time. That was my first kiss! Well atleast i can say I kissed Jo Kwang Min. Noo! Am I starting to like this idea? Aishh!  I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. Stupid Kwang Min did this to me.... But still. It was Jo Kwang Min! Hehe. Stop it! Bad Yong Yong. *sigh* I can't live like this. I closed my eyes and tried falling asleep.  It was morning and I was still tired. I didn't want to get up but I had to. I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and made myself breakfast. I still had to wait for the twins. Why did I agree to Young Min that I'd wait for him? They finally came out wearing shades and hats. Is this suppose to be disguises? Either way they still looked cute. I bit my lip and said "Ready to go?"  "Ye! Sorry we were late. I had to wake up Kwang Min. Soo Let's go!" Kwang Min's POV We arrived at Yong Yong's school. There was people talking, txting, reading, and even making out. People were staring at us. I could even hear whispering saying "whose are those two? They're cute." or even "Wow! Finally hot guys at out school!" I ignored what I heard and followed Yong Yong and Young Min.  "Yong Yong!" oh no. Those voices sounded familiar.  "Jae Rin! Jin Jin!" "Yah we were txting you yesterday. Why didn't you reply?" said Jin Jin.  "Mianhe. I was a little busy. I was with 6 boys yesterday. Hehe" "6 boys? You're babysitting the kids down the street again?" said Jae Ri.   "Yeah. Let's go with that." Yong Yong said.  "Yah. Did you know that there's two boys following you? Oh! Isnt that the Ahjusshi we met? Annyong!" I bowed with a blank expression and stayed silent.  "Hey Jin Jin, Jae Rin. I have a secret about these to tell you about these boys. But u have to promise not to tell or scream. Araso?" "Ye. Araso." "Okay. You better listen cause I'm only saying this once." She pulled the two girls closer to and whispered into both of their ears. I saw their eyes widening and looking at Young Min and I. "Really!?" the both yelled.  Yong Yong nodded with a big smile.  They ran to us at the same time.  "Annyong! We love you guys sooo much! Yong Yong loves you Sooo much Kwang Min." "Yah!" Yong Yong yelled.  I wanted to laugh but my shy face was taking over. That wasn't a problem for Young Min. He liked the attention from Jin Jin.  The bell rang and everyone started rushing to their classes and was bumping into us. These people are really rude. I saw Yong Yong almost starting to lose her balance. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. I saw her eyes widen. So did her friends' eyes. I pushed off me and ran away.  "Yong Yong! Have fun at school!" yelled Young Min.  "Mianhe you two. She does that when she's shy or embarrassed. Annyong." said Jin Jin. They both waved while walking to their classes.