Just a dream

You're My Neighbor?
Young Min's POV I wanted to rest in my bed but I only had 5 miniutes. And plus I felt crumbs on my bed.  I could hear Kwang Min from under my blanket.  What the heck was he doing? "Would you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened. He finally said it! He actually does like Yong Yong. But why say it when she's sleeping? My dongsaeng is growing up so fast! *sniff sniff*. Should I tell Yong Yong? She'd probably faint if she knew about this. Instead, I'll tell Jin Jin and Jae Rin!  Good job Dongsaeng! Fighting! Yong Yong's POV I was falling asleep and I didn't feel like fightin my sleep anymore. I was enjoying the dream that I was having. All my chingus and favtorite celebrities were in it. It was like paradise for me and my friends. Jin Jin was listining to music with Young Min, Jae Rin was watching a movie with Min Woo and I was eating a giant cookie. It was the best dream I ever had because in the other of my dreams I had to share my giant cookie with other people. But then again, this dream was a bit different. Everytime I bit into the cookie, Kwang Min would appear in front of me and ask "Will you be my girlfriend?" Maybe chicken before bed wasn't a good idea but the way he said it sounded so real. Sadly everytime I tried to answer he would disappear. I kept trying to make him stay but the would come and leave.  "Kwang Min-ah! Come back!"I yelled one last time. I started to slowly walk away from the cookie to get my friends but he appeared in front of me this time without saying anything. I was surprised to see him. My eyes were widened cause he scared me but I still ended up forming a smile on m face. Before I could say anything he moved in closer to me. "Yong Yong..." he said with a smile. "WAKE UP ! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" And I was awoken from my dream by the annoying Young Min, who was shaking me to wake up. "Young Min-ah! Let me stay home today. I wanna sleep somemore." I said all cranky and burying my face in the pillow. "Ya! I'm walking with you to school so I can see Jin Jin! So get up." "Fine fine fine!" I said sitting up. i looked around the room. "Where's Kwang Min?"  "He went out and he didnt tell me where he was going. He was the one who told me to wake you up for school." "Did he make me breakfast? Cause I'm starting to get hungry." "Anie. But we can get something on the way. " "Gamweo. Can you please get out so I can change." He nodded and got out fast.  We started walking to school.  "Young Min-ah. I heard that you asked out Jin Jin." He blushed and turned his head to hide it. "Ye. I did. Where did you hear that?" "Jin Jin of course! All secrets she has, goes to us." I said proudly.  I let out a big yawn. "You're still tire?" Young Min asked.  "A little. But I had such a good dream last night. You, Jin Jin, Jae Rin, Min Woo, and Kwang Min was in it." "Really?" he asked with interest. "How did I look?Better than Kwang Min?" I laughed. "Mianhe but I wasn't paying attention to you in my dream. Kwang Min was the one who kept appearing in front of me." "Wae? Was he stalking you?"  I shook my head "Anie. He kept asking me to be his girlfriend. I know it's just a dream but it sounded like he was really asking me that question." I explained trying not to blush.  "Then what?" I looked at him with a mad face. "Then you woke me up and I never finished my dream." "Mianhe! I was only obeying Kwang Min. So if you're going to be mad, be mad at him. You guys are always fighting anyways." That last sentence made me feel guilty. All we do is fight.  "Yah!" said Young Min "What if I told you that your dream could come true." I looked at him with my confused look. "What are you talking about?" "Your dream. Its possible that it could come true." "Me eating a giant cookie can come true?... Wow! I'm going to need a big glass of milk!" "Oh Yong Yong. You're so cute when you're clueless." he said messing up my hair.  It was true. I had no idea what he was talking about.  We were entering the school campus when I saw Kwang Min with my chingus.  "Young Min-ah. Why is Kwang Min here?" He shrugged his shoulders and yelled "Kwangy!" Kwang Min turned and when he saw us, he smiled.  "Kwangy! What are you doing here?" asked Young Min.  "Why are you here?" he replied back to Young Min.  "Well..." he put his arm around Jin Jin " I came here to hang out with Jin Jim and ask her on a date."  I saw Jin Jin's eyes widen and we all started to squeal (Well only the girls). "Why dont you guys bring a date too? That way we have a big group." "Can't.... I umm have to study." said Jae Rin.  "Aww come on Jae Rin! Just one once. Please." said Jin Jin.  "Thats okay Jin Jin, we can ask Yong Yong and Kwang Min." said Young Min.  Kwang Min and I looked at each other. " I'll ask Sunbae if he wants to go." I said.  Kwang Min's POV Sunbae? Why Sunbae? Wouldn't she want to go with me? "Ya! What about me?" I asked.  She looked at me with confusion.  "Ohs. Umm. I can ask Sunbae to ask someone for you." That's not what I meant. This girl is such a babo.  "Pssht. Nevermind I'll find my own date."  "Yay! So this weekend we'll have our first date!" yelled jumping up and down. "Let's go to the carnival!"