Comfort From a Chingu^^

You're My Neighbor?
Yong Yong's POV He's getting closer and closer! I have to do something. I grabbed something that was close to me and hit him in the head. Sadly it was just one of my old stuffed animals. It didnt make him move but he did start to laugh and let go of me.  "Haha. Ya! You think I would make a move on YOU?" He said.  "Ya!" I grabbed my doll and started hitting him again.  "Okay Okay. Stop. This time it was my fault. Mianhe."  "Merong. You poopy head." I said with no expression.  "Why aernt you fighting back? Its no fun if you don't give me a bad insult." "I just want to get out of here." I said hugging my doll.  He looked at me with a guilty look.  "Hey. Mianhe for the things I said and done to you." I said.  "Why apologies all of a sudden?" "Cause I'm probably gonna end up doing something again in the future." "One question. Why do like me?" he asked.  I stared at him trying to think of an answer that wouldn't make me look stupid.  "Me like you?... Fine I did like you. Until you started telling me what to do. I always thought you were so cute when you have your shy and innocent look. When your with your hyung you would look like a little kid following him all the time. " "I'm that cute? Like a little kid? I hate it when people assume that the way we are on tv is the way we are in real life." he said.  "is that why you were mad at me when we went to the studio?" "Ye and anie. I was mad cause I'm tired of moving all over the place and you just made it worse when you went through my phone. But it doesn't mean I don't like you. I just missed staying in one place with the people I'm familiar with.  "Ya.  Mianhe. Again. If you need anything just ask me and I'll be there. Araso?" I gave my cute puppy face that he probably couldn't see.  He smirked. "You aren't so bad. You know?" "Same with you Kwang Min. Lets be friends from now on!" I stook out my hand for him to shake. He stared at it for awhile then he grabbed my hand but instead of shaking it, he pulled it which made me move forward and hug him.  Kwang Min's POV I was hugging Yong Yong. I felt like that she's very comfortable to talk to. I was surprised she didn't pull back.  "Yong Yong comfort me for a little while." I felt her nod. She was probably speechless cause she gets to hug a big celebrity like me.  "Zzzz" Huh? She fell asleep! I pulled her out the hug and saw that her eyes were shut.  I put her head on my shoulder to sleep. She's kind of cute when she's not annoying.  "Kwang Min-ah..." Is she talking in her sleep? She must be dreaming of me.  "you forgot to order my chicken...." I giggled. Shes such a dork. I layed back a little and closed my eyes to rest for awhile.  Young Min's POV *yawn* I checked my phone it was 7 in the morning. I saw Min Woo sleeping on the ground with Jae Rin sleeping next to him and I didnt notice but my arm was around Jin Jin, who was sleeping in my arm. This picture was so cute. I wonder how thing went with Yong Yong--. Crap! I forgot to let them out last night I quickly got up and put Jin Jin safely on the ground without waking her up. I ran up stairs and opened the closet door. I saw Yong Yong sleeping on Kwang Min's shoulder, who was laying back on a big Teddy bear. I took out my cellphone and couldn't help but take a picture of this scene. After I took the picture I carried Yong Yong and Kwang Min in her room so they could sleep comfortably. I put both of them in the bed and tucked them in.  "Sleep tight Kwangy" And went out to wake up the others.