I'm Back!!^^

You're My Neighbor?

Jung Yong Yong's POV
   

" Ahh finally back in Korea!" I said getting off the plane. "After 3 years in America for the exchange student program, I almost forgot how Korea's air feels like" I looked around the airport and realized that I'm finally home. No English, just Korean. I smiled and headed outside to look for Omma. I grabbed my iPod and looked at my pictures in it. " Aww my friends! I'm gonna miss them" I said to myslelf. I looked thru the other pictures and the pictures I had of my favorite band Boyfriend. Sigh. Aww my oppas hehe. *ring ring ring* it was Mrs. Carter, the one that took care of me in America. "Hello? Oh Mrs. Carter! Yes I just arrived I--" before I could finish my sentence, someone bumped into me from behind and made me drop my phone.  I looked at the person who bumped I into me and he looked like he was in a rush. He was wearing a very expensive looking coat, with name brand shades. He headed into the backseat of a car without saying sorry to me. But still, I admired how rich looking he was. "Hello?" the phone said. "Ahh! Sorry Mrs. Carter. I'll call you later. Thank you again for everything. Bye bye". Once I hung up I saw Omma running towards me yelling "My Yong Yong!" I smiled and went to hug her. We both started to squeal and happy jump. " Omma, I miss you!" I said. "Same here Yong Yong! It's been boring while you were away! Out of the two years you were gone, only one exciting thing happened. "  Omma said.
"really? What?"
"well... We got new neighbors"
"Cools! Are they nice?"
"Yes! Very! They have a son your age but he's in China right now with his friends. They said he should be coming back today too".
"interesting" I said. "I hope he's cute" I thought to myself. "let's go! I wanna see appa!
"Araso. Let's go!"
We headed towards the car but Omma stopped and said "Yong Yong? Is that your phone?" I looked at the floor behind me and picked up the phone. " no but we can try to fin the owner" I said and started heading towards the car again.

Kwang Min's POV
" Ahh back from my concert In China! " I thought, walking off te plane. With my dark shades no one could recognize me... I hope. If Young Min didn't leave a day earlier I wouldnt have to avoid the papparazzi alone. My phone started to ring and it was Omma. "Omma" I said " I'm here. I'm on my way to the house. Huh? You moved without telling me again?"
"we'll talk to you when you get home. " Omma said.
"but--" oh no paparazzi behind me gotta walk fast. Min woo said that no one would notice. Aishh he is Soo dead!
"Omma! I'll see you at home. "
I walked as fast I could to the car. I couldn't see anything in front of me except for the car but because of that I bumped into sone girl on the phone. Aishh I don't have time for this! I went straight to the car without saying sorry. " take me home please" I told the driver.
" yes sir. "
I reached Into my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. " Ahh! Really? I lost my phone at a tone like this? " *sigh* I guess I have to talk to hyung and the others later. What else is going to happen?