Not really a date...

You're My Neighbor?
Kwang Min's POV So we got found out and we we're nagged to death with "I told you so".  I worse thing was I didn't get any alone time with Yong Yong. But I guess now that they all know about Yong Yong and I, they'll probably leave us alone right? We were back at home. Hyung was txting Jin Jin and I was looking through my Pokemon cards. I would've been txting Yong Yong too but she said she's not use to having a boyfriend so we don't really txt.  "Ya dongsaeng!" yelled Young Min.  "What?" I said looking through my cards.  "Did you and Yong Yong go on a first date yet?" I nodded. "Isn't a cocert a date?" I asked.  "Aigoo! Thats not a date! You guys need to spend time alone. The concert was probably just a get together. " Young Min said.  "Well it was suppose to be a date but then we saw you guys." I said blankly.  "Thats hurtful. Without me you wouldn't know what to do at all." I stuck out my tongue. "Merong!" But it was kinda true. I really don't know what to do on a date. I had to do something special that she'd love.  "Fine" I said. "What should I do?" Hyung smiled and laughed. "Well Yong Yong loves celebrities so you should take her to our performance on the new music show." "Wae? That's even worse. She'll be looking at other people instead of me." I said looking irratated. "Yes but she'll love you for it. Trust me on this one and dont worry I'll tell everyone to leave you alone with her." "Ya! That's going to be alot of trouble. Are you sure?" I asked.  He nodded. "Go and txt Yong Yong right now!" he said pushing my phone into my face.  Yong Yong's POV How great was it to be going out with Kwang Min!? I thought he was such a jerk when I met him but I guess I love him even more than I did before. Jin Jin and Jae Rin was happy too.  Jin Jin is happily dating Young Min and Jae Rin was clueless that Min Woo liked her, but she still happy.  "Unnie! Message came!" I heard my phone ring. I still didn't change that irritating ringtone.  It was a message from Kwang Min. "umm. Come with me this Saturday for Boyfriends performance on the new music show." I smiled. "Araso. I'll be there." I txted back.  It was kinda hard to believe that my boyfriend was actually my Boyfriend. Keke. Dream come true. Except I didn't get my big cookie.  Saturday came and I was stuck backstage again. But this time Jin Jin and Jae Rin was there.  "Why are you guys here?" I asked.  "Oppa invited me of course!" said Jin Jin.  "Min Woo asked me." said Jae Rin.  I nodded my head. Dang it! I wanted to be alone with him today.  "Hi Yong Yong." said Kwang Min shyly. He looked so cute with his stage makeup and clothes.  "Hey." I said back with a big smile. I was still in ackward phase.  "Yong Yong look! It's A Pink!" yelled Jae Rin. I looked at where she was looking.  Omg it really was them! They were really pretty in person and one of them were walking towards us.  "Annyong Kwang Min." greeted Jung Eun Ji.  "Ah Annyonghaseyo" said Kwang Min bowing a little and smiling.  "Gamweo for helping me with that little situation." "No problem. If you need anything just ask." What? What situation? If you need anything just ask?! What the heck!? "Ah. Who's this?" Jung Eun Ji asked looking at me, Jin Jin, and Jae Rin.  He smiled. "These are my friends. And she" he said pointing at me. "is my girlfriend." I smiled because I was getting recognized as his girlfriend and not some wierd girl.  "Really?" she asked ad looked at me. "Why'd you pick her?" my jaw dropped when I heard that but he didnt see me.  He simply said "because I like her." I smiled again and I stuck my tongue at her.  This time it was her jaw that dropped.  "Ya! Did you see that?" She asked Kwang Min and I put my tongue back into my mouth.  "see what?" he asked turning around to look at me.  "Ya! What kind of girlfriend is she!?" she yelled and he turned back to look at her.  " I have no idea what your talking about but we have to go. Annyong. " he said bowing ang grabbing me by my shoulders leaving my friends and that girl behind.  "I saw that." he whispered to me smiling.  I was shocked. I never get caught when I do stuff like that.  "Mianhe. Are you mad?" He shook his head. "Anie. And don't worry, that little situation was helping her with a math problem."  I laughed. "I got jealous over that?" "You were jealous?" he asked staring at me.  "What? Me? Jealous? Pssht." He giggled." stay here with your chingus. I have to perform and then we can have our first date." First date?  "Really?" I was kinda happy yet freaking out. I was blushing.  He nodded his head, pinched my cheek and left.  "Yong Yong!" yelled Jin Jin from behind me.  "Ye?" I said turning to see Jin Jin.  "Let's go walking around! There must be lots of bands that we love all over the place!" said Jae Rin.  I nodded and walked next to them. "Promise me that you won't tell Kwang Min because I promised I'd stay over there." They nodded. "promise." they said as we walked into wierd departments of the studio.  "OMG! Super Junior!" yelled Jae Rin running off away from us.  "Jae Rin-ah! Aishh. That girl. I'm gonna go get her." I nodded. "I'll stay here so I don't get lost." I said.  Two minutes passed and was already bored. There was so many doors in the studio and I wanted to find out where they lead to.  The first door I opened had a paper that said B1A4 on it.  Could it be?kekeke.  I opened it and I saw a guy shirtless.  "Ya!" The guy yelled. I shut the door as fast as I could and ran, not knowing where I was running to.  I went through a metal looking door this time. It was huge. Like 5 people can go through it at the same time.  Inside was dark but I could see colorful lights and I heard music as I kept walking more in.  I couldn't and I kept hitting my toe on things as I kept walking. Once I got closer to the music and the lights I tripped on something which made me land where the lights were and the music was loud.  I was lucky that someone caught my fall.  "Yong Yong! What are you doing!?" As my vision got clearer I saw that the person I landed on was Kwang Min.  I got up and looked around me. I found myself with on stage with Boyfriend in front of hundreds of people as the song Boyfriend played.  My stage fright kicked in and I was frozen.  Kwang Min grabbed my hand pulled me off the stage.  Kwang Min's POV I pulled her off stage before anyone could say something.  "Yong Yong what were you doing?!" I tried my best not to yell so bad or loud.  She slumped her head down. "Mianhe. I was looking through some rooms and and I--" "Didn't I tell you to stay in one place?!" "Mianhe. Are you mad?" she asked looking like a puppy that was about to cry.  I calmed down a little when I saw her face. If I yelled more, she would've started crying. "Anie. I'm just worried about you." "Kwang Min-ah!" it was Dong Hyun who was calling me.  "Ye?" I said still looking at Yong Yong.  "The manager wants to see you."