Home Sweet Home.. or Not

You're My Neighbor?

Yong Yong POV
"Appa!" I yelled once I stepped into the house.
"Yong Yong! I missed you! Look at you! You're all grown up!" Appa said.
"We'll I've been in America for 2 years and I'll be graduating soon. I'm practically a mature adult now" I said with a proud face.
"Right... Do you still sleep with a stuffed rabbit and think you'll marry a celebrity?"
"pshh! No..." appa gave me a weird stare. I know this trick. It was to get me to tell him the things he wanted to know. I broke out and said " Fine! I admit it I still do. Haha. I hate when you do that to me appa. I'll head up to my room now! Annyong!"
"okay but make sure you come down to meet the neighbors!"
I bit my lip and said weakly " Araso". Do I have to meet them? Can't I just see them when I take out the trash or something. I went upstairs to my room. When I got to my room I opened the door and looked around my room for awhile. I smiled and jumped on my bed. I let out a big sigh. " Kwang Min Oppa! I'm back ! Did you miss me?" i said looking at my Boyfriend poster on the wall. "Aww! You're so cute! Keke!" I took out the phone that I found and started to look through it. The first thing I saw was a picture of some girl and Kwang Min together. I smiled and laughed saying "Wow what a lucky fan! She got to meet Kwang Min!"
I started to look through the rest of pictures. Hmm, most of the pictures are if Kwang Min, Young Min, and the rest of Boyfriend. Hmm... This person must be a huge boyfriend fan Iike me! It wouldnt hurt if I had some of these pictures. I pressed the little sendy button and got the pics. Hehe I feel mischievous.
Right before I could do anything else the phone started to ring. I stared at the screen. " Should I answer? Hmm.... Yobesayo?"

Kwang Min's POV
The car stopped in front of a nice house that I wasn't familiar with. I guess my parents moved houses without telling me again. Aissh. They always do this! I got out and stared at the house. I heard someone yell "Appa!" from next door. Aishh! I hope their not gonna be noisy while I'm here. I went in and yelled "Omma you bought another house? You guys always do this without telling hyung and I." "Ah! Kwang Min-ah! Mianhe but I told Young Min and he was okay with it. I thought your hyung told you?" Omma said.  "Where's hyung? Yah! Jo Young Min!!" I yelled. " Annyong Dongseng! I know I just left like you at the airport but you know you still love me keke." Kwang Min said skipping and singing towards me. I was mad. Not just because I had to ride the plane back home alone or because of my lost phone but because he didnt tell me about moving into new house while we were on tour. "Why didn't you tell me about us moving?" "Well we moved so much, so I though you would be Okays with it if you just found out yourself." Young min said. " Aishh. Couldn't you pick me up then. You didn't tell me you were sending the chauffeur instead. Because of you I could find our ride, was followed by papparazzi, and lost my phone." I was so mad at people that I didnt wait for him to say anything and stomped straight to my room. I slammed my door behind me, grabbed my pikachu doll, and flopped on my bed with my "leave alone expression." I heard a light knoc on the door. "Kwang Min-ah? Mianhe. I know your mad at me but we've moved so much. Aren't you used to it yet?" he opened my door and sat right next to me on the bed. 
" I had to give up all my old things for my new things. I hate it so much."  Young Min patted him on the back "dont worry. Omma promised that this is our final house." I let out a sigh and said " I hope so...." "Ne here let me try and call your phone if anyone answers it " said Young min.  I smiled and said "gamhweyo hyung. Ok call it. I need my phone.  It has all my pictures of Boyfriend and even pics of our old next door neighbor. I miss her Sooo much hyung!" " You still talk to her? Didn't you go out with her before we became famous?" " Ye, but she broke it up because she didn't want to get involve with papparazzi when we got famous. But then we ended up moving too so i guess we would've had to split up anyways. Hyung call it now please!" Young Min dialed my number and we waited for someone to answer. After a few rings, a girl's voice came on the phone and answers with a "Yabaseyo?"

Yong Yong's POV
I answered in a polite tone and asked " who is this?" " Yah! U have my phone and I would like to have it back! I-- " The guy's voice cut off and I heard a second voice in the background saying "Yah! That's not the way to talk to a person! Give me the phone!" the second voice came on the line and said "Thank you for finding my dongseng's phone but he's kinda mad cause he lost it and that it's with someone else. "Miahne Ahjusshi. Umm where can I meet you to return your phone."
" umm, let's meet at the park near SM Academy in Seoul at 3:30"
"Ahh I know where that is! Okays I'll meet you there. Wait! What would I know which person is you?"
"Oh umm I will be wearing dark shades, a beanie, and a pikachu shirt. " I put my hand over the speaker and giggled. (^-^) I thought to myself " man this guy has no sense of style hehe" I went back on the line and said "Araso. I'll look for you then. Bye bye!" I hung up and started to laugh again. I wonder how this er looks like haha!

Kwang Min's POV
Talking to that girl was wierd! I heard giggling after Young min mentioned what I was going to Ne wearing. Pssh! That girl has no sense of style! I looked at time and it was almost 3:30. I got ready and asked "Hyung are you coming with me?"         
"Anie. I have better stuff to do but take a pic of that girl so I can see how she looks like."
"pssh!" I said " why would I do that? and better things to do? Like what?"
"hmm, maybe check out the neighbor hood. Omma said that theirs a cute girl living next door to us. Maybe I should go over and say hi." 

" you go do that.  I'll be finding the nearest store that sells Pokemon cards. " I said while heading out the door and on my way to the park.