Bet is On

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

All the popular kids of JYP Acadmey and JTC High gathered in Mark's house.

"Yo Mark! You have more beer?" JB shouted as Mark came in the kitchen.

"No." Mark muttered as grabbed a can of coke.

"Seriously, hyung. What are we going to drink?" Youngjae asked.

"Whatever is in the fridge." Mark replied.

"That's so lame hyung. Coke, juice and water?" Jr whined and Mark looked at him.

"You go buy some then, minor." He hissed and the younger ones pouted.

"Fine hyung." They muttered as they each grabbed a can of coke and walked away. Mark shook his head.

"Ungrateful asses." Mark muttered in English as he drank his coke. The bell rang and Yugyeom opened it to reveal Yumi and her girls.

"Yumi!" He exclaimed hugging and kissing her forhead and nose. Soon Mark's house was practically filled with people.

"Mark oppa! I missed you!" One girl came as she kissed all over his jaw.

"Aw, hey babe." He said as kissed her lips. *He didn't even know who she was.* Without him realizing he was making out with a girl he totally didn't know.

"Hyung." Jackson called but Mark ignored him and continued.

"Hyung." Jackson called again louder.

"Mark hyung!" Jackson exclaimed and Mark stopped looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"What? I was busy with my girl." Mark stated with an attitude and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"The girls and the senior hyungs are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter