Something Fishy

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

The next day, Mark was already working his way to win the bet.

Upon arriving at school, Mark spotted her by the gate hugging her book as her head was hung low.

"Um. Hyeri!" he called. She turned around and upon seeing him she blushed.

"Hi Mark." she greeted softly and Mark chuckled. *This is going to be a piece of cake. I just remembered she has a crush on me.*

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you something." he said and she nodded quickly.

"Can you tutor me? I'm doing bad on all my classes." he said and she again nodded quickly.

"My house later?" he asked and she nodded.

"Promise?" he asked.

"Promise." she said as she nodded her head.

"Thanks babe." he winked as he walked off towards his friends leaving Hyeri flustered since he called her babe but she looked up.

"Mark! I don't know where you live!" she exclaimed and he looked over his shoulder as he waved his phone at me and jogged over to his friends.

"He has my number?" she asked herself.

When Mark reached his friends, they snickered.

"Asked her out yet?" Jr asked and Mark shrugged.

"If you consider a tutoring session at my house a date." Mark smirked and they howled.

"OOOO! Mark is gonna make out with the loner chick." Youngjae cooed softly and 'almost' all of them laughed.

"No Mark is gonna bang her." Jb snickered.

"Nah, I'll save that for later. Just giving her a soft kiss on her lips will do,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter