Bestfriend

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*To make things easier for me, things in italics are when they speak in English

 

-No one's pov-

Sitting on the floor watching videos, Hyeri was seat in between Mark's legs as he backhugged her 

Seeing something funny in the video , Mark would laugh and occasionally lie on the floor dying of laugher.

"Aigooo! is it that funny?" Hyeri asked turning around to her boyfriend who was currently dying on the floor with laughter.

"YES!" he cried as he continued to roll around laughing.

"It's just a old lady dancing!" she stated and that made him laugh even more.

"Aish." she hissed softly as she heard the door open.

"Whats so funny?" Jr asked as he walked in seeing Mark who was still laughing. 

"He saw this funny video of an ahjumma and he became like this." she replied as she looked up she saw her best friend waving at her.

"Hello Hyeri!" she exclaimed with her bright smile.

"Hey, Yumi!" Hyeri replied. The next thing she knew, she was in Yumi's hug.

"I missed you!" she cooed as I was still shocked over the situation.

Yumi noticed no reaction from her best friend and chuckled.

"Is this how you treat your bestie?" she asked and the boys (except Yugyeom who knew) turned to the two girls, Mark even stopped laughing.

"What?!" they exclaimed before turning to the maknae.

"YOU KNEW?!" they shouted at the maknae who slightly flinched at the loudiness of the boys.

"Yumi is my girlfriend. How do you expect me not to know?" the youngest asked.

"Hyeri is my girlfriend, how do I not know about this?" Mark stood up approaching the maknae.

"You haven't been dating Hyeri as long as I and Yumi were." Yugyeom replied.

"Calm down Mark, Yumi was my best friend since I lived in the states." Hyeri said as she wrapped one arm around Yumi as she did the same.

"Why haven't you told me about it then?" he asked as he stomped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter