Most Uncomfortable Feeling

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-no ones pov-

On the corner of Hyeri's eye she saw Hanbin's car go down the street. She sighed heavily letting the breath she had unknowingly been holding out.

She inched closer to Mark, moving side to side hoping she would catch a glimpse of the girl's face. She looked like your stereotypical from the way she dressed but Hyeri was obviously curious.

"Mark, please come with me to the party next Saturday!" she heard the girl whined to Mark but he kept a straight face and focused on getting her arms that encircled his arms off.

"I'm busy." he muttered as he jerked his arm back but her grip seem to be abit strong.

Mark gritted his teeth, obviously annoyed. He looked like he wanted to get her off so bad but was afraid to hurt her physically.

"Yi En, do me this favor?" she begged but Mark kept his straight face.

"For old time sake?" she pleaded looking up to him, with I guess puppy eyes since her long hair was covering her face.

"Let me go." he hissed but she shook her head and snuggled onto his arm.

Letting go a defeated sigh, he nodded "Okay, I surrender. I'll go." he said pushing her head off his arm as she dropped her arms from his arm.

"You're the best!" she replied clapping her hands together happily. Mark waved her off before starting to walk to the direction of the school with out giving her a last glance.

"Yeah, yeah. Just go." 

She nodded but not without running to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter