Let's Party

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-no one's pov-

Days come and go, in a blink of an eye its Saturday. The Saturday where Mark will go to a party with the girl Hyeri didn't know.

Hyeri couldn't get Mark and the girl's conversation out of her mind. She wanted to ask Mark who was that and why he had agreed to go but she thought if she asked it would come off as a clingy girlfriend, she didn't want that. She also didn't want Mark to be angry at her for earsdropping in his conversation when she had nothing to with.

She sat on her bed with her phone in her hands as she stared at without a purpose. Well, she was waiting for Mark's text or call that never came.

When noon came along she ate lunch with her phone next to her hoping he will text her.

"Honey, no phones at the dinner table." her dad reminded and she frowned, shoving the phone in her sweatpant pocket.

Hyeri had no appetite to eat, she started playing with food and her parents noticed frowning.

"What's wrong, honey?" her mom asked and Hyeri looked up.

"Nothing is wrong. Why would you think something is wrong?" she asked. 

"Well, you haven't been acting like yourself lately and playing with your food instead of eating it isn't like you." her mom replied as her dad nodded in agreement.

"I'm fine." she grumbled as she pulled out her phone to check if there was anything but of course there wasn't.

"And you keep checking your phone, sweetie." her dad added, I sighed.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just waiting for a call or text." I replied.

"Oh." her parents said together a bit surprised.

"Mark perhaps?" her mom asked with a slight grin.

Her dad frowned, "whose Mark?" 

That made Hyeri remember, she never told her dad about having a boyfriend.

"Oh honey, I forgot to tell you! He's-" her mom explained briefy but was cut off by her dad. 

"Um, actually dad..." I started as he looked at me as if telling me to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter