Coffee Date

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

After waiting so long for the class to end, Hyeri heard the dismissal bell ring. The biggest smile grew on her face as she packed up.

"What are you smiling about?" Mark asked as Hyeri slipped her bookbag and he held her hand.

"Uh, I don't know." she grinned as she looked at their interwined hands. Mark knew what she was thinking but without saying anymore he pulled her to the coffee shop that was like a safeheaven to him.

"Woah, its nice here." Hyeri cooed as she entered with Mark behind her.

"It is." he agreed as he sat at his usual table.

Hyeri seated herself across from Mark as the waitress came over and smiled at Mark.

"You're here again!" she exclaimed as she glanced over to me.

"Oh, with a guest this time." she said happily as she clasped her hand together and her eyes formed to cresents.

Mark nodded and smiled at me.

"This is my girlfriend, Hyeri. Noona." he said and the older girl turned to Hyeri.

"Hello, I'm Yerin. It's nice to meet you Hyeri." she beamed and Hyeri nodded slightly bowing to her.

"Nice to meet you too unnie." Hyeri greeted with a smile. Yerin flipped her notepad as she looked at the couple.

"So, what would you love birds like?" she asked and Hyeri's cheeks pinked as she flipped through the menu. *Oh god.*

"I would like what I normally get." Mark said and she nodded jotting it down on her notebook.

"What about you, Hyeri?" she asked and I bit my lips.

"A choco-chip muffin and a small latte please." Hyeri ordered and Yerin again jotted it down on her notepad half smirking and smiling.

"Alright, you're order will be ready in a few." she said as she made her way towards the counter.

Hyeri turned her attention Mark and she caught Mark staring at her, he slightly coughed and looked away with a sly grin. Hyeri giggled, *How cute.*

"You come here often?" she asked as she played with her own fingers by interwining them.

"Yeah, when I want get away from people. I normall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter