First Time

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

Mark ruffled his hair as he groaned. He looked at Hyeri who was sitting on the bench reading while waiting for him.

He looked at his phone and sighed.

'Remember to come to party, bring your girlfriend. You promised.' -JR

He really didn't want to go to the party in the first place, bring Hyeri too? He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to taint Hyeri's innocence.

Since Got7 wouldn't let him get him any sleep by nagging him to party, Mark agreed sleepily just to get some sleep but somehow he agreed into bringing Hyeri too.

Taking small steps to Hyeri, he took deep breaths trying to calm himself telling him everything was gonna be okay.

When he stood infront of her, she noticed someone's presence and looked up. Seeing her boyfriend made her smile and she closed her book.

"Hey," she greeted smiling and Mark smiled back holding her hand.

"Hello." He greeted back.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked as they started walking.

"Well... There is this party tonight and they guys wanted me to go.. With you. I was planning to do something else, but yeah the party got in the way." Mark explained and she nodded not saying a word.

"So will you come?" He asked looking at her.

She made a displeased face but looks like she was in deep thought. Mark frowned and stopped in his tracks, letting her hand go and cupped her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter