Finds Out

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

Mark and Hyeri walked around with their hands interwined.

Hyeri touched her brand new necklace that hanged beautifully on her neck. A smile plastered her face and she knew this was one of the items she was going to cherish.

"I forgot to thank you for the necklace." she said as she looked up to him.

"Thank you Mark." she said and he grinned.

"Shouldn't I be saying that? Did I hurt you?" he asked pressing his lips againist her cheek. She frowned.

"No, I misunderstood. If I didn't assume and heard your side of the story, then I wouldn't have been hurt." she murmured sadly.

Mark lifted her chin up to make her look at him.

"I don't blame you for assuming things. Its actually pretty normal to that way, since I did that before. I can assure you that isn't the same with you. I changed." he stated and she nodded with a smile.

Mark looked over and smiled. Hyeri kept playing and touching the necklace.

"You shouldn't play with it so much it might break." Mark teased and Hyeri looked up with a reddened face, she stuck her tongue out.

Mark let out a chuckle and pulled her into the park that they so happen to pass by.

"What are we doing here?" she asked and he shrugged with a sly grin.

"We are gonna walk around the park, were strolling around anyway." he replied. Hyeri didn't argue she just went with it.

Pulling her to the swings, Hyeri giggled.

"Is this what you call taking a stroll around the park?" she asked and he pouted.

"I haven't done this in forever. Bare with me." he muttered as she seated herself on the swing slightly swinging herself.

Mark took this chance and pushed her up as she reached higher up in the air.

"MARRRKKKKK!" she squealed when she went too high and made her a bit scare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter