Changed

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no ones pov)

Monday came along and obviously there was school.

Mark came in with Got7 and ruffled his bed hair that haven't been combed.

Girls who watched him since the beginning squealed as their hearts melted at the sight of them ruffling his hair.

"Aish hyung! Stop taking all the attention! I'm obviously more attractive." Bambam muttered as he also ruffled his hair slightly trying to get the attention of the girls as well and indeed he succeed with girls fawning over him.

"Happy now?" JB asked and Bambam nodded fixing his hair since he messed it up for the girls' attention.

Mark didn't even pay attention to the guys. His eyes kept wandering, looking for Hyeri. He was determined to get his girl away from Hanbin and back to him as if thats the last thing he is going to do. He gripped onto the box inside his hoodie pouch.

Seeing Hyeri on one of the benches near her history classroom, Mark turned to the other guys without looking at the guys but just Hyeri.

"I'll catch up to you guys later." he muttered quickly, patting Jackson's shoulder before leaving.

They saw Mark approach Hyeri. JB and Jackson looked at each other before smirking slyly dragging the others away despite their loud protests. Yugyeom just looked back with a smile. *I believe in you hyung! Fighting!* He thought as he turned his attention back to the other guys of Got7.

Mark quietly walked to her and sat down besides her. She looked at him before inching away from him, but he kept sitting closer to her.

When she was on the edge of the bench with no where to go Mark seated himself right next to her causing to shut her book and walk towards her classroom. Mark jumped up from his seat and held her wrist so she couldn't leave.

"Stop ignoring me okay?" he asked slightly pissed off that she as avoiding him and all she did was pry his hands off her wrist and walked off into her classroom.

Just when he wanted to go into the classroom to try to talk to her again but the bell rang signaling class has already started.

Mark let out a big sigh before dragging his feet towards his classroom.

The school day ended like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter